Israel Embassy in Japan is Trying to Brainwash Japanese Idols

Not only the Jewish media succeeded to force Sony and the producer of Japanese idols group "Keyakizaka46" to apologize over the use Nazi-themed Halloween costumes (bbc.com/news/world-asia-37843779), they're also trying to brainwash them.

twitter.com/IsraelinJapan/status/793994601312976896

"Talents are very influential, so it's important for them to know about this crucial issue. Thus, we want to invite K46 members to the special seminar about the Holocaust at the Embassy of Israel in Japan."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sP8ryqDksWM?t=1m11s
mega.nz/#!Nwh2yDwJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jap's have been brainwashed to the 99s. I doubt much more could be done to them.

I need a magic doctor. You know where to find one?

I know a rabi

>The Jews are finally going after anime
There's nothing they won't corrupt

God has deserted the Jews. Only Asians have magic now.

no, but I know a cute nurse.
a bit lewd tho.

Well, you're useless. One of the last places on earth with magic and here you are shitposting on a Kazakhstani whatever board.

sorry but our magic aren't for gaijin.

So I'm told. They are probably right not to give it to westerners.

Before brainwashed.

Yeah but these kids aren't going to give a shit.

Asians believe they are superior or at least different to white people. Vis a vis the white societies as well.

They won't appropriate the belief system of whites and jews as far as what may or may not hurt someone's feelings. Like we won't harbour the same degree of hatred which the Chinese have for the Japanese.

I think adopting a cultures clothes and mannerisms for fashion and status will always be separate from the underlying historical factors which gave rise to them.

The jews are whipping a dead horse, which is actually non-existant.

Aussie proxy here, I was going to vote for Hillary but since she's going to win by so much I'm just going to stay home and sleep.

After brainwashed.

That's cool. The star I mean. Aidoru make me wish I had friends.

what level ? I don't know what are you talking about.

To your other question, probably because influence from tv and internet. It's full of degenerate desu.

why do japs like nazis so much?
youtu.be/sP8ryqDksWM?t=1m11s

that embassy is payed for by America, that is why we do it to end shit like this and intolerance of Jewish culture.

They had a good sense of fashion.

Japan doesn't have a re-education camp so they have to go to the Israeli embassy.

I was going to guess plastic in the water. No offense desu, but when I went there there was garbage everywhere. No amount of Islam can keep xenoestrogens in check.

why do cultures allow the jew to subvert them instead of just killing them? its 2016 people, have some pride.

>Japan has had to apologise for before, when boy band Kishidan appeared on TV in similar uniforms in 2011
The Nipps will never care. If anything, forcing them to apologize again will just make Japan more aware of the kike's arrogance.

Won't work. They're not Christian. The key link between America (perhaps Europe to lesser extent?) and Israel is Christianity.

Trump said he will recall the base at Okinawa. What will happen to the rabbis over there without american protection around the corner?

No problem m8, I know we were garbage before Islam come and we're still garbage after.

Nothing can change us desu.

But we already brainwashed Japan. Fucking Jews can't even let us have anime.

That's kawaii as fuck.

If jews were kawaii I don't think I'd mind their agenda, tbqh.

I just want more qt uniforms and idols talking about Hitler-san

Indonesians have it where it counts, which is being nice people, if a little misguided. I hope your people resist western corruption forever. It is one of the last bastions of goodness in the world, and perhaps the final resting place of the way.

But the Japanese media think the otherwise, they take this case quite seriously. Probably they're afraid this will put Japan under a bad light, especially when Olympics is near.

>
"Talents are very influential, so it's important for them to know about this crucial issue. Thus, we want to invite K46 members to the special seminar about the Holocaust at the Embassy of Israel in Japan."

>read in my head like the merchant minute kike voice.

A revolution is needed for that, but thank you for your concern.

by the way I'm a bit curious, where and when you visited Indonesia ?

Is nothing sacred to these kikes!? Cute jap girls in Nazi uniforms is what I live for!

Surabaya in 2012. It was a strange experience.

Neon Genesis

Japs Dig Kikes

Never been there before, from central Java here (Jogja actually). What's strange ? some kind /x/ experience ?

They're only costumes, it's not like they went out and started harassing Jews.

SHOAH THE MOST IMPORTANT EVENT IN HISTORY NEVER FORGET THE 6 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 BUILD ANOTHER 20 MONUMENTS IN EVERY TOWN GOYS

was dose /pol love nazis so much

Magic is real, my friend, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. That is all that I'm going to say. You live in the hot spot! Don't let it pass you by, and don't be discouraged by the fakes.

If people understood simple concepts like that the world would be a better place.

>Jews start pushing their poison in the east just as their hold in the west starts to crumble
>Pure coincidence

They delete all the blog posts with Halloween constumes, but someone from jp already made a back up:
mega.nz/#!Nwh2yDwJ
!hbK3fpT7eXwzSojA-0d9R__R4RFjMxXyPP20U011pa8

>implying western support to jews is ending any time soon
Genocide card still too strong.

I knew a neighbor who can do that kind of thing. But no, he's didn't use black magic or something like that.

He has the power to heal and communicate with 'them'. Often help people in the neighborhood who have spooky problems in their houses.

His actual job is a Professor at University though. Hadn't seen him for many years, I wonder if he's still alive (around the same age as my grandpa who also his colleagues at Uni).

What did you see in Surabaya by the way ? were you in kind of spiritual journeys at that time ?
Do you visit /x/ too ? Cause I've been often lurking there recently.

Jews shall fear the samurai.

why can't jews just stay in israel and be normal and stop ruining good countries?

Beware of fakes. There are less than 10 people in the entire world who are really capable of this. It's probably why we live in such a dark time.

because they are incapable of working, wherever they are, they must leech.

I wish I could tell you about it. I don't go to /x/ though. I appreciate their open minds, but there is such a thing as too open.

I'm intrigued with your story. Mind to share greentext on /x/ ? I'll check it later in 3 or 4 hours, have to go out now.

oh I see, it's cool. I hope I could hear your story though.

>implying keeping with the nazis narrative isnt a jew tactic to be the forever victim
jews are really our overlords

What's going on with the demonstrations in Jakarta tomorrow? I'm spending the night there tomorrow night and will be in the area of the airport. Am I safe?

>why do cultures allow the jew to subvert them instead of just killing them? its 2016 people, have some pride.
when the muslims do it you complain and then support the jews against them, you deserve your white genocide

'OY VEY, GEVALT!'

Is nothing sacred anymore?

Please answer. Am I going to die?

Why do Japanese girls look like they have nigger hair? It looks so fucking stupid.

Like it's all sticky and blocky. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

They'll never go there and they'll never be arsed to give a fuck. The kikes can, and will, go fuck themselves.

Are you talking about each hair strand being thick? Yes Japanese hair is thicker than typical Caucasian hair.

Remind me again, why do we revere Nazi imagery so much that we can't depict it in humorous costumes?

we need to show them support. tell these filthly kikes to fuck off and mind their own business

kawaiiiiiii

I hope the japs never be westernised