Who /GayForTrump/ here?

Who /GayForTrump/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mike Pence wanted the government to take away money from HIV treatment funds and move it to gay conversaion therapies.

Both Pence and Trump opposed the legalization of gay marriage

Hillary opposed gay marriage as well, but now she's jumping on a progressive bandwagon and it's just too obvious.

I think Trump honestly feel sympathetic to gays being killed by Islamic terrorists.

I would definitely go for Trump rather than Hillary.

The HIV shit is crazy, but Trump knows better, he wouldn't let that shit fly.

Hillary also participated in the current legislation of gay marriage, while trump opposed it

Yaoi is degenerate and whoever likes it shall be the first to be hanged.

I'm gay, and I don't give a shit. Keeping the muslims out is more important to me

fuck off cuck

kys homo

This is what trump doesn't want you to know:

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i

Right here senpai

I agree.

>tfw not living in America

Straight here

I want a MAGA femboy to hold my hand and big spoon me

Who the fuck cares when pozzed gays die? Let them rot.

>tfw you will never suck saika's horsecock

>straight

ok

>4. Trump praising kim jong un

actually since lil Kim took over their economy has recovered dramatically. his uncle was a Chinese puppet and deserved the rope. Sure he's crazy but he hasn't done anything wrong.

Kim Jong Un literally murdererd his family and trump called him "incredible" for doing so.

If this doesn't disturb you, you are not paying attention

I'm with Milo on this

> As a gay man, moslem immigration is the biggest threat towards my health and livelyhood

Anyone opposing muzzies is my man

Aryan Lighthouse Messerschmidt for Prime Minister!

Fuck you faggot, /Twinks4Jeb/ master race.

yeah faggot

how is that gay

BASED

Fuck off Sodomites

Vote for Trump and then get the fuck out you faggot

Bi for Trump here!

1) take away HIV treatments
2) HIV hosts die
3) ????
4) Profit

Here

>legislation of gay marriage
it was a supreme court ruling, dipshit
also
>what are gays against gay marriage

You kill Palestinian children on a daily basis and yet you have the audacity to pretend what Trump said is somehow alarming?

Not gay FOR trump, but gay AGAINST Clinton. I hate that bitch more than I disagree with trump.

I love how every single thing there is completely wrong.

>Thinks all Muslims want gays killed
>Mfw I have many gay friends in US who I am cool with
>Americans will never realize how shitty Arabs have it for this American election season

Are these trumps assistants? [no homo]
Yeah i suppose [no homo] gay kissing is ok
[no homo] - there is no way in hell I would lick hillshoist out!
[no lezbo]

He has some nice lookingass working for him
[no homo]

That picture is one spicy meme

Muhammad orders you to kill the people of lot wherever you see them. "Obey Allah and his Messenger"

Tfw no Saika bf