X-men Films circle jerk

People were dick riding First class and Days of future past when they came out and then Apocalypse comes out and all of sudden everyone acts as if all X-men films are shit

What the fuck happened

DoFP surprised people, Apocalypse just wasn't as good.
I liked Cyclops, Jean, Nightcrawler, etc, though.

DoFP is still on my top 5 cape movies but Apocalypse was so bad it makes me not really want to talk about the x-movies, i have zero hope fhor the phonix movie thougth

Love when OP answers his own question. Apocalypse was shit. First Class was decent and DoFP was great.

DoFP and Logan are my favorite two cape movies of all time.

How did singer shit the bed so bad after he did good with DOFP?

I like Apocalypse. I'm going to watch it right now. Thanks Op. But you're still a faggot.

As a villain, Apocalypse wasn't done very well and he looked like shit. Sup Forums tends to go into these weird cycles of enjoying something, then jumping on the contrarian wagon.

>As a villain, Apocalypse wasn't done very well

The Nuke scene was kino

>and he looked like shit.
Only the face & height.
The Armor & ingraving was great.
They should have kept his eyes dulled white the whole film. Pupils still visible but barley.
The clear regular human eyes removed a lot of his menace.

Idris Elba was up for the role & would have been ALOT more menacing.

THEY WERE ALWAYS SHIT

ALWAYS

I can circle jerk about Logan all day,
Easily the best capeshit since TDK

I enjoyed all three of them. Why did people dislike Apocalypse?

They’re all shit.

The newer movies would be much better without J-Law.

Apocalyps did the same thing the Last Stand did.

i just started watching the x-men movies for the first time over the last week, currently up to The Wolverine, and can I just say that Last Stand and Origins weren't that bad? yeah deadpool got fucked over in Origins, but both of them were still fun to watch. The worst was X2. It felt like the majority of the movie was the fight at that lake, and nothing else really happened in the movie.

I feel like x-men movies went from buildup to aftermath skipping the middle part that supposed to define the setting and let it really shine.

Shills. Seriously

Because memes.

They weren't. They had redeeming values, and were still better than average mcu flick