MSM user

Please read these threads

Turns out you guys are really on to something. Multiple FBI sources are confirming there is a level of human trafficking involved in the investigation. We are expecting to first run the story tomorrow with maximum coverage on Friday to dominate the news cycle going into the weekend.

We can not let these sick fucks get a hold in the White House.

Some of my infosec and OSINT buddies are telling me we should be cross referencing with location data from social media accounts with the WikiLeaks email date/times.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Keep working on this. We need to have as much solid/potentially damning evidence as we can work with.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/1cm0t3/original_research_the_mountain_of_evidence_for_a/
youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5avcku/3_years_ago_an_anonymous_redditor_shared_his/
healthgrades.com/group-directory/ny-new-york/brooklyn/itchie-statfeld-md-oooowh2
google.com/maps/@40.7051109,-73.9622275,3a,54.7y,34.87h,85.75t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1srR4DHEl6Y-GaO4oP9dJIXw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1
twitter.com/pizzapac
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Ping_Pong
sashalordpresents.com/comet/
pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4
youtube.com/watch?v=gpdh1JkN9eU
youtube.com/watch?v=QwlgsgbT274
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Ling#2009_detention_in_North_Korea
imgur.com/gallery/1J4ONsD
blockchain.capital/team.html
foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/27/media-matters-boss-paid-former-partner-850g-blackmail-settlement.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10037
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

hi inforwars

Two high profile pedophilia cases have come to light in recent years, the abuses of Jerry Sandusky at Penn State and those of famed British entertainer Jimmy Savile. While both cases certainly garnered their fair share of media attention, their time in the spotlight has ended and we are led to believe that their horrific abuses were the result of a lone pedophile preying on children, while esteemed institutions turned a blind eye to their discretions.
Occasionally, however, the media would pick up on a story such as “Jimmy Savile was part of satanic ring” 1, EXPRESS UK, or “Jerry Sandusky was part of pedophile ring, victim claims” 2, GLOBAL POST. These stories seem absurd at first glance. Yet if they are investigated further, we are lead down a horrific and disturbing rabbit hole of pedophiles populating positions of power in government, finance, and entertainment.
This post will lay out the evidence for an international pedophile ring of massive proportions. The information contained within is of tremendous importance, for we are sitting on our very own modern holocaust, a holocaust of children. I promise that this statement is by no means an exaggeration, and urge you to not be scared away by these walls of text, which are as concise as possible while still conveying the necessary information. Throughout, I will be completely transparent with my sources, and will not beat you over the head with conclusions, but rather present you with evidence and let you decide for yourselves. (CONTINUED IN COMMENTS)

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/1cm0t3/original_research_the_mountain_of_evidence_for_a/

Why are you on an Icelandic proxy?

HAPPENING AS FUCK OMFG OMFG ITS HAPPENING PRAISE KEK THIS IS CHAOS

Anymore proof?

Fair warning, this is going to get slid like fucking crazy.

So while I'm here...

Bump

We need proof you are MSM. Our work is ongoing, but this thread is sliding if you don't make clear.

OFC, you could just be trying to collect summarative info for the MSM -- same diff., I guess. It's helpful if you show you are MSM tho.

bump

Bumping, we cannot let these people go. They must be brought to task like the super-predators they are.

youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q

>heel
bump

Give us something, user.

This has gone very far up the chain. For the sake of protecting the people at the top I can not offer anything more. All I can ask is for your assistance to allow us to prosecute HRC + gov't in the court of public opinion.

Bump

Kek is love, Kek is life

You NEED to read this

3 Years ago, an anonymous redditor shared his "Mountain of Original Research for a Massive International Pedophile Ring"

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5avcku/3_years_ago_an_anonymous_redditor_shared_his/

bump

bump

i like larping

Bump for interest

Checking in, how can we help out user

Repost:

Itchie Gross/Pizza Packet
prior- Kinder(children)Food Service
Is that the wing of the Lolita Express?

Repost:

Searching for Itchie Gross led to me to this "pediatrician" "Itchie Statfeld"

healthgrades.com/group-directory/ny-new-york/brooklyn/itchie-statfeld-md-oooowh2

But the address is 533 Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn...

here's the streetview. It's safe to say this is not a doctors office.

google.com/maps/@40.7051109,-73.9622275,3a,54.7y,34.87h,85.75t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1srR4DHEl6Y-GaO4oP9dJIXw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

Bamp

OP
What needs to be done to make it a slam dunk???

This is so gross bump

What are we suppose to do.
The dots are not connecting.
There is not enough information available ( or yet )

how are you going to blame this on the russians tho?

REMINDER

In the SONYleaks Avi Arad was haggling over the price and complaining about the age of a baby from China. The man he was arguing with was a Chinese Billionaire.

No I do not have the link, search the Sony leaks for yourself. Nobody picked up on this at the time.

SONY is also in deep with the White House and the DNC specifically.

Bump

Repost:
twitter.com/pizzapac

Only 3 followers.

Follows about a hundred people, including Alabama news and Donna Brazil's.

wtf

I'm getting wind this may also imply multiple Hollywood donors.

Not sure if you know, but there has long been speculated to be a very serious trafficking ring among many in the entertainment industry.

Cross check donors also with govt officials. May turn up something.

We are looking into claims made by people to have been abused/assaulted by some of the people implied in previous threads to see if we can get some info from them that will lead us in a new direction.

ALL OF YOU BITCH ASS FAGGOTS ARE GRASPING AT STRAWS BOW DOWN TO MADAME PRESIDENT

FIRST THE DNC LEAKS
THEN THE OKEEFE VIDEOS
FINALLY THE PODESTA EMAILS

FUCKING NOTHING ALL ALONG HAHA

BUMP

Bomp

LOOK THIS JOINT UP, THE OWNER HAS CONNECTIONS TO DAVID BROCK AND IT 10000% IS BEING USED FOR SOME KIND OF PEDO PURPOSE:

Comet Ping Ping Pizza joint in DC named:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Ping_Pong

The owner of Comet Ping Pong, JAMES ALEFANTIS was the gay lover of David Brock for a while. He stars in a number of creepy ads for the pizza place.

The Pizza place also has hidden doors to rooms according to their webpage:

sashalordpresents.com/comet/

From my untrained eye that looks like the wingtip of a 747, not a 727 that Epstein has.

and Ron Paul lol

Fucking plebdit strikes again

Russia is known for its CP. Obviously the russian hacks were to remove references to russia from the emails :^)

CTR IS IN FULL SLIDE MODE, THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD IF THERE IS NO PROOF PROVIDED. GO KEEP DIGGING IN NEW THREAD.

Whaaaat the fuck

>Why are you on an Icelandic proxy?

Why are you on an abo coxy?

You sick child rapist will get what is coming to you.

good larping thread, will keep watching.

would you support someone involved in a child trafficking operation? right now we're trying to uncover a possible child prostitution ring.
we could be saving tens, maybe hundreds of lives.

THE DUTROUX AFFAIR
I will begin in Belgium, with a case known as the Dutroux affair. This case is important because it illustrates how investigations can be undermined by a cabal able to place its members in crucial positions of power, and how powerful people can be implicated in abusing children. The Dutroux affair is was covered extensively by the mainstream media, 3, NY TIMES, I use the MSM as most of my sources and was HUGE 4, NY TIMES news in Belgium, where 350,000 people took the streets to protest the handling of the case, known as the famous White March, from a nation of just 10 million.
The case begins in 1995, when multiple young girls began disappearing around the area of Bertrix. Young girls had been disappearing in this area for a couple of years but the BOB (equivalent of the FBI) was unable to develop any solid leads. A breakthrough was made when a suspicious white van was reported, and the police were able to trace it to Marc Dutroux, a known pedophile. Dutroux had been released from prison just a few years earlier, after serving a third of his sentence, despite reservations among those involved in the hearing and his own mother, who had warned the parole board that he would certainly cause harm again 5, BBC. It was also revealed that Dutroux, though unemployed and receiving welfare from the state, owned seven homes and lived quite lavishly 6, NBC, from his involvement in selling children and

cont

Bumping.
Also- Patton Oswalt is a shill faggot.

Massive Pedowood pastebin for ya

pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4

read this shit

hebrew girls only school next door.

Ok, I will have people shift focus on our threads to the donor angle

Epstein's impounded 727's

OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK

K, keep me posted

Screencapping this to rub it in your gullible disinfo-swilling faces after the weekend's over.

THE ONLY THING CLINTON IS TRAFFICKING IS REFUGEES TO GIVE THEM A BETTER LIFE YOU RACIST RETARD

this.

timestamp and affiliate ID

Go to r/the_donald

This is the kids table

HOLY

FUCK

HOLY

FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=gpdh1JkN9eU

Video of an event that apparently happened there.

These people just act...wrong. Like they're using codes and shit to hide some deep level of degeneracy. No one would fucking talk about the food pizza like that...

>youtube.com/watch?v=QwlgsgbT274

>Itchie

>hebrew
What are the odds?

As I mentioned earlier, Hollywood mega producer Avi Arad, also a member of the tribe, was haggling for a baby from China, which makes no sense if you understand the procedure for adoption. You don;t email a Chinese billionaire and complain about a child's age.

It's so deep and so depraved. The rumours have it that almost any Hollywood child star got to their status this way. They abuse you then they make you rich. It is so sick. It's all the way through every level of our government. Every once and a while they let one of their own take a fall to be a message to the rest as in the case of Sandusky and Hastert. Hastert was totally brushed off by our media but the guy was a plugged in pedophile for many decades who in large part ran the Congressional page program (where current 1st term NE senator and still Nevertrumper Sasse got his start). Basically almost every conspiracy theory you've heard on this is likely rooted in some amt of truth it may appear. I learned a lot of this following the PSU sandusky joe paterno case and there were indeed in there many many MANY signs of a widespread ring involving super elites. There was even a cop from Philly on twitter that I'll trry to find that insisted he was taken there as a kid (he was in and out of orphanages) who was taken by a major pedo boss from Philly who died of aids in the early 90s but was deeply connected to ed rendell. Might be one of the reasons rendell scolded hillary for going after the FBI today when he has always been a team clinton player. who knows man but its about to get messy

>533 Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn
larger pic with some jew house next door! I am goyim, what is this place????

The wingtip looks similar, do they have similar engines below the wing? I can't really see from this picture. It also looks like Gross's picture has a blue wingtip while this one has a gray one but the picture is also not that good

See: An Open Secret (documentary)

It is available out there. Not too hard to find.

I used to be a freelance journalist. Long story short, I shopped a piece about corruption of the Clintons and a major news network bought the story. I had to sign away all rights to the story and agree to not use parts of the story anywhere else. I figured it was a small price to get my foot in the door. Well, the network never ran the story and I quickly found myself blacklisted by all the major media. Well fuck them. All this shit coming down on Hillary is exactly what my story was about four years ago. I knew it wouldn't be secret forever but it has come to light sooner than I thought.

That being said, I'm skeptical of the OP.

Thats a faggot speaking if I ever heard one

You guys are fucking retarded.

This is euan lee and laura ling

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Ling#2009_detention_in_North_Korea

They were political activists who were held by North Korea. What you see in this image is them freed and reunited with their daughter eating pizza. The Clinton's worked to get them released from North Korea. That's what this image is about.

Jesus you people are stupid.

initiate pedo down protocol

>imgur.com/gallery/1J4ONsD
i live in a hassidic brooklyn neighborhood. this is not my neighborhood but a sister neighborhood. i can read hebrew and thats a girls school next door. indeed the office looks like a doctors offce with the glass windows that way. theres many types of houses like this in that part of town as it is williamsburg. not hipster williamsburg but the poor area of williamsburg. i dont see a connection here

this place gives me the creeps

Okay here is what my team has drummed up,

Look into Brock Pierce.

Ex child actor. Connected with pedophilia. Has a considerable foothold in the Bitcoin market.

and...

DING DING DING.

IS ON THE BOARD OF THE CLINTON GLOBAL INITIATIVE.

blockchain.capital/team.html

Wait. What is pizza.jpg?

what the fuck did I just watch?

There is a facility on koko head in Hawaii Kai, Honolulu.

Right by a high school

well at least we can find out who's involved. maybe you can pitch in when the cameras are gone.
think about the kids.

Some of them are very obviously using pedo speak.

The David Brock connection is damning, he is a huge pedophile.

JAMES ALEFANTIS FOUNDED COMET PING PONG

David Brock (media matters founder, pedophile) is his ex-gay lover

David Brock is the prime suspect in the murder of Seth Rich

foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/27/media-matters-boss-paid-former-partner-850g-blackmail-settlement.html

>I've never heard an effeminate queen talk...

Not to mention that this one seems completely shitfaced and rambly.

Heh.

Who makes these beautiful gifs?

OY VEY THANK YOU FOR RESTRUCTURING THE NARRATIVE MY GOOD O'L CHAP BTW QUITE THE NOSE YOU GOT THERE HUH RLLY MAKES U THINK...

What did they mean by this?

see

pic related

That is what they told you to say. What is it like to take money from a child rapist, does it make the hot pocket taste better?

>>Wait. What is pizza.jpg?
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10037

look at attachment

nevermind. "It doesn't get better than this." Disgusting.

This, jesus christ I can't fucking stand what's happening to this board. We're now at a week+1 of full solid disinfo shilling and everyone here is swallowing it hook, line, and sinker. CTR or WHOEVER the fuck is doing this came up with the perfect formula, this is exactly the kind of stuff Sup Forums wants to hear so they're losing their minds over it. It's an orchestrated campaign to completely disrupt people looking into any real issues and undermine confidence in the right-leaning media.

WHAT

THIS IS AN ANIME VILLAIN

>blockchain.capital/team.html
Brock Pierce is a venture capitalist and serial entrepreneur best known for pioneering the market for digital currency. He is a Founder and Managing Partner of Blockchain Capital and Chairman of the Bitcoin Foundation. Blockchain Capital has invested in more than 30 blockchain enabling technology companies. Pierce is also a founder, advisor, or board member of GoCoin, Tether, ZenBox, Blade Financial, Expresscoin, Noble Markets, BitGo, ChangeTip, BlockStreet, Coin Congress, and Plug and Play. He is a sought-after commentator on the Bitcoin economy and was elected to the Bitcoin Foundation Board in 2014. Pierce is a BitAngels city leader and runs a top AngelList Syndicate. As an entrepreneur, Pierce raised more than $200 million for the companies he founded and led more than 30 acquisitions throughout his career.

Pierce’s entrepreneurial activities have been focused in the areas of digital currencies like Bitcoin, virtual worlds, gaming, payments, and ad tech. He is the founder of IMI Exchange, the worlds leading digital currency marketplace for games with sales exceeding US$1 billion annually, which raised over $100 Million from blue chip investors such as Goldman Sachs and Oak Investment Partners; ZAM, one of the world’s largest media properties for gamers with more than 15 million monthly users which was sold in January 2012 to Tencent; IGE, the company credited with pioneering the market for digital currency in online games, which generated $100 million in revenue in 2006 and was sold in early 2007. He is also a founder of Xfire 2.0, Playsino, Five Delta (Sold to OTCBB: SCRI), Evertune, GamesTV, and Digital Entertainment Network.

Pierce is also an active supporter of non-profit and advocacy organizations and is a member of Clinton Global Initiative. He has also been a guest lecturer at the Milken Global Conference, Singularity University, Stanford, USC, and UCLA.

They're talking about getting those two women RELEASED FROM NORTH KOREA and one of them reunited with her daughter you fucking moron.

See

Jeez trumpfags are getting desperate huh

>Talmudical society

uh oh