Simple Thread

Who's your least favorite Superhero and why, user?

Huntress. She shit talked J'onn and thought the reason every one gave him the benefit of the doubt was because of his seniority and not the fact he's the most trustworthy person on the planet.

where the FUCK is hawkeye's bowstring

in the fridge

Star-Lord, that dude is a faggot. Grown men shouldn't watch my little pony. That guy is a creep. Fuck that guy. Fuck you quill

Boy are the Avengers outmatched here, they might last five minutes if they were fused into one being and had two hours to to meditate on things that pissed them off.

Hal, because he's the fucking worst

They are being used by Youngblood's Shaft.

That's tough. There's not many I really hate. I either really like them or just apathetic towards them. I have started to dislike Spider-man more and more over the years, and I'm not sure why.

Thor
>boring
>deus ex machina hammer
>no character development

Literally the only thing I like about him is how he was forced to be a mortal and choose to be doctor even though he lived thousands of years as a barbarian, but of course this was never explored and I highly doubt he ever used his medical knowledge.

this

fuck THOR and WHOR

He regularly helped treat people though.

Current unworthy Thor

Batgod.

Because Batfags are the worse.

CYBORG
No reason for him to be in the league, literary a token black character. what even is his role in it? tech support? computer genious? they already have batman, hell superman has superior kryptonian tech.

CAROL
FUCKING FEMINIST BULLCRAP, CHRACTER RUINED FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF BEING AGENDA.

Source?

>CHRACTER RUINED

She's always sucked.

Batman.
Fans entirely aside Bruce is a bland, joyless, dickhead. He's a huge asshole to everyone and the single mindedness of his modern portrayals make him incredibly boring to read about. The fact that he has so many good stories are utterly in spite of him as a character much like Toby Mcguire in the Spider-man movies. I cannot fathom how anyone actually likes him readers and other charcters alike.

This.You're talking completely out of your ass

Cyborg really is a piece of shit. Literally nothing but tokenism from birth, first in TT and now in JL, not a single good solo book or memorable story to his name and even in the teams he's in he's the most forgettable and useless.

I mean as a thor, after donald blake "fused" with him and he stayed in his god for forever.

As in heal people while being Thor? He used magical bullshit since he no longer had to rely on human medical knowledge and tools.

Yeah but they could easily explore situations where he could show his abilities,like when thanos got depowered and had to do things like hunt and path himself up, smart writting is turning every detail of the backstory relevant, the fact how they always ignore his human past makes his story as a whole looks like a mess.

Fucking hell dude. Every Marvel character has 40+ years of convoluted bullshit on its heels. It really and truly does not fucking matter.

remember when she didn't look like a dyke? and i would rather have carol with no personality than butcher dyke feminist carol

Just like how they ignore Cap being a talented artist that wants to make a career out of it.

to be fair there is no way to explore it except maybe him making costume designs and drawing as a hobbie.

>RAAGH FEMINIST! FEMINISTS AND DYKES!
Why are comic readers so dumb? Can you even point out actual qualities of her characterization that you like/dislike?

He used to draw for magazines as his day job.