Is Hillary redpilled, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=wQ4PYVATBac

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j1NhtqEHirs
youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She pretty much runs her portion of the Matrix.

She'll say anything if she feels the winds are right at the time, so no.

You can go "yeah all politicians do that" but this is like comparing a pickpocket to a major league bank robber.

She's the queen of lies.

This is what trump doesn't want you to know:

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost

I think she's redpilled but also evil, and wants to keep the masses blue pilled. Indigo pilled, if you will (enlightened and supporter of globalism)

kek, nerd virgins get paid in shekels now?
>hillary's laugh when she learned of this
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

OY FUCKING VEY GOYIM

>"thank you, a 1 month subscription to blacked.com has been added to your account"

glad you liked it
check this one leaf
youtube.com/watch?v=j1NhtqEHirs

shes just based off memes as fuck

I guess I fell for the cult of personality. He is a piece of shit and I should have voted for Clinton because at least she isnt retarded. Fuck early voting. Wish I could change my vote.

kek, is this advanced demoralization tactics against hillshills?

there was an alex jones video too
youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY

And Trump will forge a bold new future for the United States of America

MAGA

Depends on your definition of redpilled. She's redpilled in the sense that she knows everything she preaches and pushes for is bullshit. She's bluepilled in the sense that she's a psychopathic cunt who sold us out to communist kikes for wealth and power.

>She's bluepilled in the sense that she's a psychopathic cunt who sold us out to communist kikes for wealth and power.
What does that have to do with being bluepilled?
I think is pretty spot-on.

That's why I said it depends on your definition. Some people would say being redpilled is actually caring about what the truth is and not selling out for anything.

I guess she's indigo pill if you go by the pill chart.
Redpilled if it's about knowing the truth or not.

Of course she is, she's been at the top forever, she knows the truth.
Problem is she refuses to use that knowledge for good, and instead tries to keep the masses bluepilled.