You poltards couldnt stay on your containment board....well im voting Hillary Clinton and im a white male...

You poltards couldnt stay on your containment board....well im voting Hillary Clinton and im a white male. I'm doing it just to piss you off too because i hate that bitch..

You think its funny and right to hate on women, well im voting Clinton

Post penis.

fuck off

dick with timestamp or get out

we love women here

not cis white males fuck off

g8 b8 m8 but I won't r8 8/8, instead I'll go and masturb8

Fuckup cunt ill rape your sister

nerd virgins are pretty bad at this. Random harry potter image, humongous faggot poster who is 19 or 20, ugly motherfucker, in college for a faggot degree. posting as I look through his webcam. Look out the window tonight OP

nigger

Watch it Slytherin

>You think its funny and right to hate on women
>claims he hates that bitch
>used Fumbledoor as a pic

I can smell the estrogen all the way here. There really is something wrong with US water supply, isn`t it?

Im 25 with two degrees no debt, five years of relationships, harry potter literally makes panties drop lotrfag loser

Only child

can i even post that here? you'll just make fun of my suckable peen

im really really white. almost too white

>piss us off
Nobody cares. The amount of people Sup Forums got to vote trump outweighs you'r petty piss baby revenge vote

you think trump will win?

trumps flesh and blood are now jewish

fuck off tv, youre ours now.

Sup Forums is trash. I said it.

Sup Forums is worse than Sup Forums congradulations

so is Sup Forums

>Paulie hand

I don't know why this is so funny

TROLLLLLL IN THE DUNGEONNNNN

So you're voting for someone you hate based off of us?

Shit dude, and they say Clinton voters are dumb. You just took the cake.

this

sage you're fucking weird.

>When you're so cucked you whiteknight against your own judgement for a corrupt politician
The only other kind of Clinton voters are the delusional ones that actually think she's a good person but those are far far harder to find.

>Basing your decision on what will most annoy the anonymous users of a Taiwanese basket-weaving forum.

Watch it, cuck.

How does it feel to not get a joke?

Even your ID says fem.

Why do you hate brown people so much?
Hillarys actions in Lybia, Syria, Hati, Honduras, Yemen, Egypt etc. as SOS have led to the deaths of thousands of women, mostly due to Saud wishes.

Why do YOU hate women so much?