Comic book women

You would hump

Other urls found in this thread:

comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/harleyquinn12/lists/female-creators/32316/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More filters than the Brita company

No

God damn I love huge tits. I love em so much.

Mama mia.

She probably only fucks niggers

She's obviously wearing a girdle.

So?

I wouldn't mind that but she's got some serious manface going on

I SWEAR ON MY COCK AND THE COCKS OF THOSE WHO CAME BEFORE ME, I WILL BREAK INTO COMICS AND BONE DOWN WITH HER. I SWEAR THIS!

Girdles can hold a lot of fucking fat, dude.

I wish you luck, user! Godspeed!

Yeah, but they can't reshape your ribcage unless you start from like, age four. Long story short I'm sure she's got some chub, but not too much by any means. I'm totally down for that. I mean, look at that chest. Also I don't know why, but dried out colored hair gets me revved up.

sending you good luck so you can be the meat of that tit sandwich

This thread is creepy

Nah.

Spotted the lonely roastie.

Good luck, sir.

there's nothing creepy about wanting to play with those monstrous mounds ya seething simp

I want to hold Marjorie's hand.

REPORTED

Meredith Gran has an androgynous gorgeousness about her that I've always been attracted to. Plus she's super talented AND she lifts. Dream girl.

Nice boobs

best of luck, those tits are begging for some dick sliding action

leah williams sure is the definition of butterface

Fuck you, she's pretty!

>Marjorie Liu
>hand-holding

I like how you think, user.

stop projecting your mom onto other people

She's cute, she just has a weird nose

You user I like.

None, they would steal my semen and drain my energy, so I will never give them the pleasure of feeling my dick inside them.

good luck, user.
I'm gonna find a way to fuck her, too. may the best man win.

welcome to Sup Forums faggot

Great tits, but goddamn I hate hipsters/alt girls. I'll just fap.

Boobies say: come and play
Hair says: stay away

nice photoshop skill.

Did you just discover Sup Forums?

Don't be such a fag

fetal alcohol syndrome

anyone posting anything other than the Amanda Conner pic where she's dressed as Vampirella is a literal homosexual

Please rape her boobs for me, user

GODSPEED

do it and FILM IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Desu I'm somewhat more interested in Leah Wiliams on an Emma Frost solo than for her unattainable tiddies. That little Domino/Emma one-shot she wrote had some rooted promise.

>tfw no comic book writing titcow gf

Babs Tarr is the superior Tubby White Girl in Comics

She's got weird flat pancake breasts. Ass to die for though.

Her jaw is manlier than mine.

>not taking the hit to make sure your sons have manly-ass jaws

Shit good point.

I don't know who this but I'm gonna assume if she's posting a photo that blurry and grainy she's probably not very attractive.

good taste

She's got a weird face and acne on her arms and back. Oddly shaped, small breasts.

She's obviously wearing a corset or some other type of shapewear. She's fat as fuck.

Your existence says: stay away

Pretty sure it's her mouth that's telling you to stay away m8

Find your own cutie here

comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/harleyquinn12/lists/female-creators/32316/

ITT lesbians

True but I still would.

If the years have taught me anything it's to have a girl who is NOT into the same things as I.

the ends justify the means

No one is defending her, user. We're telling you that women don't like you because of your shitty personality.

>Yes my hair is dyed and yes I have daddy issues but that doesn't mean I'm a psycho REEEEEE

Why not?

it depends, fanaticism isn't good on anyone but simply liking the same things is a good way to bond

hmmmmm

Whom are you quoting?

>White people want to destroy the Black American population
Not Surprising
Oh sweet.

That probably is the most moral choice, would save millions of lives even today given all the sex slavery going on. Extinctions needs to be extended to plant life as well and that would make it the next one since it's fairly plausible medicines could be made from species we've lost.

Yeah but think of literally everyone and everything that would never exist.

We could get rid of the vast majority of blacks in this country and save ourselves from the most violent, criminal elements of our society if we stopped slavery. Seems like a win-win.

White people didn't cause slavery, it was the blacks. They were capturing and enslaving each other long before whites met them and they introduced to whites by trading their own slaves for goods.

It's frustrating to know that if you pointed out that black plague was brought to Europe by mongols she'd just ree "manplaining" at you.

Didn't Egyptians enslave the Jews long before Whites enslaved Blacks?

My concern would be more that something else horrible would happen to take its place (as tends to happen in time travel stories), but preventing suffering can't be that immoral. Maybe the souls or whatever of the people unmade would be better off not existing.

Slavery existed before that though. You're thinking too small.

>hold Marjorie's hand.

you sick bastard. wth is wrong with you?

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That never actually happened.

No, you're not realizing we're talking about black slavery which is directly what the post is referring to. We're not talking about any other kind of slavery.

Tits or GTFO you fucking trash.

Also it's pretty obvious they mean Black Slavery...after the Africans handed them off that is.
What about the cultural and scientific contributions thanks to Black Slave descendants.

You're being dumb, he's talking about the blacks that were enslaved. People aren't talking about the other histories of slavery when the blacks are brought up, everybody knows slaves existed throughout history in other places but people are concerned about the one that happened only a little over a century ago in the US when the blacks are brought up since it was so recent and in interest to the US.

Nobody is bringing up the slaves in Europe, Egypt or China because they aren't talking about them.

>black plague caused by white people
>animal extinctions solely white people
nigga what

nothing in the screencap suggests enslavement of blacks, you're choosing the interpretation that minimizes discussion for reasons I can't tell but it's dumb

Egyptians never had slaves before the Romans and the Greeks.

>cultural and scientific contributions

Scientific contributions are nearly non-existent. The cultural ones are pretty shit, although losing Jazz and Rock would be pretty shitty. It's almost worth it for Rock alone.

Maybe don't comment until you read the source yourself lol

No other kind of slavery is considered a "great tragedy" except the black one if you weren't aware.

I'm literally reading the screencap. It is someone asking their white friends what they could go back in time to stop, nothing more and nothing less.

>The screencap
And therein lies your failure

In addition to the OBVIOUSNESS of the fact that white people don't feel responsible for any other kind of slavery

slavery predates written language, and may very well predate even oral language

also there was never a significant population of hebrew slaves in egypt. the events depicted in the bible as taking place prior to their Babylonian Captivity/Exile have no relationship to actual history beyond some of the names involved. There was definitely no Israelite exodus from Egypt. Egypt was seemingly just used in the Torah in a mythological sense. "A land far far away"

No one considers extinction to be a "great tragedy" but it's listed there. Why assume that label is more than hyperbole? If they were specific about black slavery they would have said black slavery.

White people don't feel responsible for the other choices either though.

>There was definitely no Israelite exodus from Egypt.
lol...who ever told you that was just ignorant and you fell for it. That was proven via DNA literally decades ago

You can't just lose Jazz and Rock, you lose everything that stemmed from Jazz and Rock, so literally all of American and MOST the World's Music has Black contributions somewhere in its creation.
History is a tapestry, you remove major events like this you destroy so much of what follows.
No Holocaust No Space Travel.
No Black Plague Like a Scary large amount of White People.
No Animal Extinctions..I'm sure something weird would happen.

You're just trying to be a smartass with semantics when you very well know people are talking about black slavery or you're really just a dumbass

Either way you're an ass and are embarrassing yourself and showing very low intelligence.

I just don't see reason to limit it to only black slavery when the screencap does not, especially when eliminating all slavery is potentially more interesting anyway since it changes how societies must have developed.

>Whites are responsible for all slavery, even in nations where there weren't even any whites

lol