Trump scares little kids

>Trump scares little kids
how can Sup Forums defend this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
youtube.com/watch?v=42ZGoUNcD7M&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is such soulless, blatant pandering that anyone who doesn't see trough it is too dumb to be allowed to live.

Dont think anyone can defend such a faggy pretentious written letter.

how can you defend that awful letter spacing in her signature

wtf is wrong with her brain

sage faggot

Woah. After reading this soulless copypasta reply written by an intern I'm now #WithHer

Thanks Finland, have some kandy

Kids are irrational

>Kids generally scared of me when I was a kid because whatever reason
>Even my child cousins/nephews
>Except the adopted daughter of my cousin
>She frequently comes and hugs me and kisses me on the cheek
>my face when

wtf I love Hillary now

little kids are scared of closets and thunderstorms. they are literally small dumb versions of people. who cares.
also almost every kid who meets him irl seems to be enamored of him.he's got a swarm of kids himself so he probably radiates that dad vibe like a motherfucker.
yknow who is really to blame for scaring these kids? the parents .

Thats rich coming from a kiddie diddler

This is what trump doesn't want you to know:

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
.y4
i

Did she really just reply to that kid's letter by virtue signalling buttsex acceptance?

>Tyson

Fuck off you kike.

You might wanna use a proxy next time m8

wtf I'm a nerd virgin now

When I was a kid, I was scared of nuclear bombs, wars, criminals, wild animals, cops, even Indians, who haven't been around here in hundreds of years. I think it helped me be more cautious and alert to what's around me. There's nothing wrong with children being scared. The world is fucking scary. Pretending it isn't is what gets you in trouble. Everyone dies and adults like Mommy Hillary can't always protect you. Fuck her for pretending she can.

OMG kids are scared of Drumpf!!1!

WTF im with her now!!!!1!

>not scaring kids
It's like you hate having fun.

thank you for redpilling us greatest ally

damn
such a good letter. id do anything for the kid to make him feel better.

OP proven wrong:
youtube.com/watch?v=42ZGoUNcD7M&feature=youtu.be

ha ha ha kids say the darndest things!

Why did he flash a wad of money like that?
At least his go to pick up line for 8 year olds has switched into soliciting votes.

>kid named Gunner
>he looks like a mongoloid

every time.

>Tyson
>Gunner
Is this really what people are naming kids these days?

Shut up, kike.

At least the kid that bothers you is related to you.

The little Asian girl across the street won't stop asking me questions.

>pandering to kids
>pandering to illegals
>pandering to the physically and mentally retarded

Why does she always pander to people who cant vote?

(((Israel)))

I'm going to name my kid Bulldog Savage

If your last name is King, is it too ambitious to name your first child President God?

Ultragod sounds a little better.

>Tyson

Nigger confirmed

Is this guy that kid?

Hillary is just giving them a false sense of security so they let their guard down around Bill.

Could people relate to a President Ultragod King, though, it seems just a little bit too ostentatious.

an intern was forced to type a bunch of these and mail them out. what a job

>diversity is a great asset!

>Pedophile Ring
No amount of shilling is going to make this go away

>Kids watch TV
>People on TV have been calling him the devil and Hitler for a year
>Kid gets scared at that

Gee I fucking wonder whats caused this