Does Carol Danvers represent everything wrong with current Marvel?

Does Carol Danvers represent everything wrong with current Marvel?

Her and America Chavez for sure are examples of Marvel's complete ineptitude IMO.

>Fascist
>Racist
>Wants to minority report
>Warhawk
>Unintelligent
>Is friends with (((them)))
>White
>Blond

So she's basically female Blumpf right?

No she actually joined the military and did shit

America Chavez is a better representation of everything wrong with modern marvel.

Her very presence caused marvel vs capcom infinite to bomb.

Nope, I actually like her character. Shame she gets used to push politics so much, since her core character is pretty interesting as a military superhero.

How can we save Carol bros? She doesn't need to be awful.

No, I like Carol. Riri is the exemplar of awfulness.

Bring back the good writers.
Or at least set her up with Spider-Woman.

/u/fags like you are definitely one of the worst parts about Carol.

All of their terrible business practices, yeah.

The constant virtue signaling bullshit is better seen in America Chavez.

No she is FARRRR from the worst example.

Make her C list again and give her back her costume.

make her hot again

>Fascist
Arresting people with evidence they intended to commit a crime isn't fascist.
>Racist
????????????????
>Wants to minority report
Only arresting people they find evidence to confirm the visions or catch in the act.

That costume sucks. And she was was even more useless and directionless as a c-lister than she is now.

bring back this boner causing costume

It's the best thing she ever wore and as a C-lister she had arcs and actual personality. Not very good ones, but at least she was an actual character. She has nothing now.

Stop having artists draw her as a man.

>It's the best thing she ever wore
Its a generic ass leotard with a lightning bolt. Why even a lightning bolt? What does a lightning bolt have with Mar-Vell? That is completely fucking retarded.
Her new costume on the other hand at least reflects her military background and traditionally conservative personality. Although her best looking costume is easily the old red one with the scarf.

>Not very good ones, but at least she was an actual character.
Oh yeah? Can you describe her for me?

>Why even a lightning bolt? What does a lightning bolt have with Mar-Vell?

It was an homage to the real Captain Marvel. I'm serious. Same with her last name being Danvers is an homage to Supergirl.

The point is that the lightning bolt has nothing to do with Mar-Vell. She ISN'T Mar-Vell, why wear his symbol? Before this asinine push to make everyone love her, she never wanted to be Captain Marvel and didn't really give a shit about the Kree or Hala. The lightning bolt was HER symbol. They've ironically made her less empowering by making her just adopt Mar-Vell's shit and just casting her's aside. Her military background also has absolutely nothing to do with her superhero shit, she wasn't even deputized until Civil War.

>Oh yeah? Can you describe her for me?
After House of M she had a clear goal to be a better hero and worked hard in her series to achieve that goal. She was a recovering alcoholic and getting through that affected her character too, made her a little more somber and mature. She was brash but wasn't stupid. She had actual internal conflicts about real things that she did like in civil war. Literally the only aspect of her they kept was the brash part, but they forgot to make her also not stupid. The Captain Marvel legacy issue only shows how much of an annoying, incompetent retard she now is.

>Her military background also has absolutely nothing to do with her superhero shit, she wasn't even deputized until Civil War.
It has to do with her personality which should be reflected in what she wears.
And its nice to want to have her symbol and get out of the shadow of Mar-Vell but that would only work if she weren't still being called Ms. MARVEL in his honor. If she went by Warbird or something fine whatever but if she's gonna be a Marvel then wear the universally accepted Mar-Vell star.
Besides that a lightning bolt is in no way symbolic of Carol, her power set or anything about her. Its just a lazy design choice like the rest of the cosutume.

Even the actress is more in line with her new personality, inb4 Briefags

She couldn't be more insufferable if she tried.

>Captain Marvel: She Couldn't be More Insufferable if She Tried

I mean women are a net loss to the military unless she was in intelligence or engineering straight away through some special privilege. Seriously she'd be a fleet bicycle and probably have cucked like 15 wives. Only used cucked because I'm a filthy phone poster and it autocorrects to that after ducked.

The other Miss Marvel is everything wrong with Marvel. They sucked all the fun out of Khamala just to use her to virtue signal.

is she getting blacked
if yes yes

Yes

her and kamala and Miles ans Chavez, RiRi