Breaking the safe-space

This is what trump doesn't want you to know:

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QPsw3hvBoRI&t=36m0s
youtu.be/hgUqL9yz3Xg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mods

You want a safe space for drumpfy???

spamming is against the rules my boy

I'm informing, not spamming

There's a difference between making a thread and spamming the same post repeatedly across many threads.

Remember to report and sage.

nobody is going to read this, sorry kikel

Looks like the JIDF has made its return.

>If I keep posting it maybe some one will buy it

Kill yourself kike.

Saged
Kys Shlomo

I literally provided video footage that proves my claims.

If you deny it you are delusional

>post the same fucking thing in a shit ton of threads, and starts making threads
>not spamming
>Jewish logic
Yeah die please. You've been doing this for days now, and literally convinced no one.

Your family were killed in camps, jew

Your antisemitism is showing

I hate all Jews and would personally stick you in an oven

Your zionism is showing, Moshi.

Do you even know what zionism means?

Zionism literally means "There should be a jewish state in israel.". that's literally it

We don't give a shit kill yourself kike
The information you provided neither damning, or new to people on this board
No one cares what Israel posts.
Nobody trusts you
Nobody likes you
You are wasting your time.

Before you even think it no I haven't been bumping your thread.

Do you cry thinking about great grandpa and the big gas chamber?

Whatever you say, Schlomo. You also want the goys to be your slaves. You can't fool us.

Thats not what a dictator is at all.

I'm not even a zionist btw because i think there should be a separation between religion and state

You sound extremely antisemitic.

JIDF pls go

Trump praised Kim Jong Un and called him incredible for killing family members.

If you did not realize trump has dictatorship tendencies yet, you are not paying attention

You are correct

>he thinks anyone here trusts a jew

oh i am laffin

Quad confirm occupied palestine

Stop being antisemitic then, it's bad.

There, i send you a hug of reconciliation

>jewbro actually has some proofs
>"f-fuck off kike"

Holy shit pol has become reddit, fuck this echo chamber of delusions

Nice flag faggot

>trusting anything a jew says

Oh look, a non white coming to the kikes rescue.

Why do you have problems everywhere you go, throughout all time?

We are in fact antisemitic, and asking you to leave. You have no place here. We know your fucking tricks.
We a privy to the The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. We are privy to JIDF People are waking up.
Your days are numbered.

I LITERALLY PROVIDED YOU VIDEO FOOTAGE AS A PROOF.

Stop being in denial

this is a friggin sneeze compared to Hillary's shitstorm. I wanted to see all of Trump's dirt too but this is fuckall when HILLARY IS GOING TO JAIL

>60%
>white
okay jose

>i wont see his sources because he's jew xD
Delusion

>poular among the low income
That is just not true.

>Irrelevant opinion of a greasy whop
If you actually looked through those sources, and watched the FULL videos not just the clips this kike posted you would realize why everything he posted is just spinning bullshit. It's classic kikery.

>vanityfair
>politico

Literally not a singe person who frequents this board cares what you have to say.

Free Palestine.

>italians
>white
oh i am laffin

No one cares, Moshi. Go away.

Why do jewish people win so many nobel prizes and contribute to the scientific community? eh? why are you not looking at this fact?

I'm atheist btw, not even an actual jew.

Your right, disregard what something says weather it's true or not just because of a flag
>still voting for trump

Breh

I wonder, who is behind this post?

Deleted this

Jews give awards to Jews. Big surprise

Corruption.

your proof doesn't convince me of a damn thing. shut the fuck up and just delete it from your folders cuz this is faggot shit.

No, Trump's dirt is much worse.

Also, please consider that if wikileaks was bi-partisan, we would also have internal campaign info about trump. who knows what we would find there.

So Einstein did not deserve a nobel prize, according to you?

this is all you got you dumb fuck. so sad. very sad. HILLARY IS UNDER F E D E R A L I N V E S T I G A T I O N WAKE THE FUCK UP

He belonged in an oven

He actually didn't Schlomo. He stole his ideas, like the dirty kike he is.

The announcement she is under investigation was even before comey even got to see any of the emails he was talking about.

This investigation is about potentially nothing.

YOU WAKE THE FUCK UP.

Die, kike

go to sleep my friend. you're mad

Come on now. Einstein completely revolutionized physics.

And btw, working with surrogates is not stealing ideas, just saying

And did obama according to you?

>working with surrogates

And he gave them no credit. That is theft, you stupid kike.

Literally millions of Palestineans slaughtered at the hands of Israel.

For shame

Peace nobel prize is not the same as physics nobel prize.

Einstein legit revolutionized phyisocs

This is exactly what we want. Nice try CTR.

Who the fuck said his surrogates never got credit

kys kike stop wasting our time, we hate you and your people.

There isn't a Jew that has lived who shouldn't have been gassed. Not one

The fact they never got any credit, that dirty kike took all the credit for himself. Typical Jew desu.

Here is the full video of the rally where Trump talks about Kim Jong Un. I linked to the part where he starts talking about him.

youtube.com/watch?v=QPsw3hvBoRI&t=36m0s

It's actually a pretty good rally, thanks for making me aware of it, OP.

Stop bumping this kikes thread guys. Learn to sage
This shit is on the front page right now, and no place being there.

Your antisemitism is shameful. you should feel ashamed for blindly hating others, solely on the basis of being different.

no of this shit matter mate.
Sup Forums is a cult. they just follow blindly.

Imagine if obama called Kim Jong Un incredible for killing his family members.

Just exposing your double-standards here

Oy Vey shut it down sholomo, the goyim already know

Him supporting globalism and citizens united is an OBVIOUS given. We know he's real on immigration because he had to be convinced by Ann Coulter and Michael Savage before running based upon it.

Fucking plebbit. JIDF shaming is board culture.

Yeah, well, peoples opinions change, ok? Shut up, stupid Jew! Deus Vult! xD

>they love other dictators
No broofs, saying someone is "strong" doesn't mean you love them, that's like referring to a "charismatic" dictator is saying you love them
>popular among the... low income

So Hillary?

>Someone finally says it
>It's fucking Israel
JUST

This fucking flag... Get out.

SAGE THE SHILLS

It is pretty incredible though. You are making the false assumption that the word "incredible" has an inherent positive connotation. For example, if I say that it is incredible that Hilary Clinton has gotten away with her treasonous criminal activity for so many decades, I obviously don't mean that in a positive way.

cry me a river faggot in case u didnt get the memo we dont care "antisemitism" its just a natural response to the jew tricks, we are at war.

>Telling people that obviously have no idea how to sage a thread is now reddit behavior
What the fuck happened to this place. I'm convinced all the people that complain about reddit are actually from there, and just trying to hide it.

Sage.

>that image
Look up dictator in the dictionary for me, OP.

>people can't even flip flop on issues
>Donald Trump's interests as POTUS will be the same as they were when he was simply a businessman.
>Donald trump's statements matter more than his actions

Geeze, looks like some kikes can be dumb or try and play the goyim for fools.

>You are making the false assumption that the word "incredible" has an inherent positive connotation.

It does have an inherent positive connotation. It's not a very strong one, but it's there.

>implying we don't know how to sage

Please give yourself a bleach enema.

in·cred·i·ble
inˈkredəb(ə)l/
adjective
adjective: incredible

impossible to believe.
"an almost incredible tale of triumph and tragedy"
synonyms: unbelievable, beyond belief, hard to believe, unconvincing, far-fetched, implausible, improbable, highly unlikely, dubious, doubtful;

You can stop pretending like you understand English as well as you think now.

adjective: incredible
1. impossible to believe.
2. difficult to believe; extraordinary.
* informal: amazingly good or beautiful.

It can have a positive connotation, but it is often used without a positive connotation, as in the example that I gave earlier.

>posts reddit tier gif
Yep, I was right actually. You certainly are from reddit. Thanks for proving my point.

Whatever you say, Chaim.

youtu.be/hgUqL9yz3Xg
It's about nothing, huh kike? Burn Juda

nice try jidf

sage

You dumb shekel swallowing mongrel. You are being trolled. Jesus fucking Christ. Literally have to spell it out. Get the fuck out of here.

>Unelected man does things to benefit his business and says things to make money
>Elected woman betrays the united states and sells secrets to highest foreign bidder, commits foreign policy acts that disgrace the country. Then uses her connections to desperately cover her as for going to jail for high treason

Really makes u think.

So clearly the solution is too elect a harpy who believes in the same shit?

Just replace Trump praising Kim Jong Un with Clinton praising the Saudi royal family.

>Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

No. Citizens United BTFO'd Shillary. That's why she hates

That is just not true. do you even know what citizens united is? it means the more money you have = the more powers you have