Oh my god. just watch this

youtu.be/9v97xH6Bof0?t=377

6:17 it starts

>comedy

i cringe so hard when i end up on one of this guys vids.The fake laughter, him reading the text, shit tier message, just overall not even trying to hide him being a whore. and whats even sadder is he has a decent ammount of subs and lke-dislike ratio is fine. Why are there so many retarded people who watch rhis is beyond me(not really, its just sad)

>Those fucking comments
Holy shit, my blood is actually boiling. They get the gas first.

>Hillary's never done ANYTHING bad besides email, goys!

There was a time I might have chosen this road to watch all these "news" comedy shitshows, and get my worldview from 'em.
Thank fuck I was too lazy to do it.

They have to list all that shit to equal to one thing Hillary did. Slate article IRL

kekos

well, i liked the outro music at least

How is this faggot still on tv? Do normies eat this shit up?

How many of these fucking shows does US have.

>canned laugh
>fake background with some fucking SJW faggot pushing views on retards that find him "funny"

ENOUGH

gritest olev storei eevr tlod i cri evre tiem

;_;

witnessed

Checked

>How many of these fucking shows does US have

24 to be exact

I know we have all this proof. I mean just look at all the larping threads we have on her.

and it's not like trump actually said all that shit on camera that the late night jew said he said

All american late night hosts come from the same place. Seth, the Guy in this video came from the fake news segment of SNL. And he was funny there.

Samantha, Steve, Noah, john, they all all spawned off the daily show. So was that Larry guy who called Obama a nigger and comedy central racist for cancelling him.

The problem is they all believe they are newscasters, because at the time these news type comedians got famous, media reporters were all untrusted and still are, as you can see. So what the hell, why not get news from comedians? Problem is, they aren't newscasters. It's like visiting a veterinarian when you hate your doctor.

The comedians that were balanced and made jokes about everyone are mostly gone. Like Jay Leno. But jimmy Fallon ain't bad. He's balanced, but not very funny.

Not gonna watch but at least he's not Trevor Noah

That guy is super unfunny please fire him

John lebowitz was funny and entertaining at least

>was about to make snarky comment on how all 24 of your "comedy shows" are garbage
>remember state of comedy in this country
just

I think google is down, but jay Leno came out of retirement to make jokes on jimmy Fallon. If you want to see what a balanced comedian is for old times sake, check that one out.

Ah, another late night show with a mediocre kike and a laugh track. Television is a wonderful thing.

Why aren't you laughing, Sup Forums?

asuka is why i still inhale oxygen

/joke

HOLY FUCK. Trump absolutely destroyed by Meyers.

> dat file name
Just how many pictures of asska do you have there, leaf?

Quite a few. I almost exclusively post pictures of Asuka. I can't check cause I am not at home, but it's gotta be going on 1 gig.

I'm confuse is this guy a late night talk show host ?

why is he discussing about politics

You should have seen his hilarious bit last night! Three minutes of explaining obscure american tax law, with photos of Trump's taxes as the background.

Although trump didn't actually break any laws, technically, he's still horrible. 10/10 comedy.

Meyers isn't a jew but his wife is (of course).

carpetsmellsnice.jpg

I think he should seek help.

Something about him feels odd.

Mediocre implies at least a semblance of talent.

Seth Meyers doesn't even have that.

WE LOATHE YOU, AMERIKKKA.

WE'VE ALL, ALWAYS DESPISED YOU.

YOU ELICIT ONLY DISDAIN AND DISGUST WITHIN US ALL.

WE SUFFER YOU, ONLY THROUGH NECESSITY.

WE HUMOUR YOU, ONLY FROM DEFERENCE.

WE ALL FEEL AN INEFFABLE, COLLECTIVE REVOLUTION TOWARDS YOU.

YOU ARE ALONE.

YOU HAVE NO ONE.

YOU ARE NO ONE.

AND NOW, YOU HAVE NOT EVEN YOURSELVES.

YOU ARE ON THE CUSP OF REALISING OUR DREAMS.

YOU NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BRING IT ALL TO AN END

YOU CAN GIFT US WHAT WE HAVE ALL YEARNED FOR

YOU ARE THE ONE IN CONTROL OF YOUR FATE.

PLEASE... PLEASE, AMERIKKA -- MAKE YOURSELVES GREAT AGAIN!!

-world

Okiee. I'll tell them what you said.

on a side note is anyone else disappointed with James O'Keefe latest video ?

These are the types of people who liked this video

Even better

me too

what is it?

I adore the lost irony in this comment

He does it every night. All they do is bash Trump, then they wonder why their rato ratings suck so much. Stephen Colbert is about as bad as Seth Meyers, and is failing in ratings also. They insult have the country every night and wonder why they tank in the ratings. It's one thing to be balanced like Fallon but when it's just one sided bashing every night, you know it's dnc jew propaganda.

>federal investigation for crimes against society and government
vs
>cherry picked precise moments of being mean

Nah, drive a cock up this guy's ass, Trump's going in.

i would actually watch a shinji and asuka murder mystery

>moreirarty

Asuka is just messing up deductions all the time and calling Shinji stupid.

>Ibrahim Mohiuddin

No one laughing

Just cheering and clapping