What will you do when Trump loses the election?

What will you do when Trump loses the election?

I don't make plans for things that will never happen.

Laugh

fpbp CTR BTFO

>What will you do when Trump loses the election?
I'll continue to be well off with zero debt unlike the peons that voted for Hillary.

right.

shitpost on Sup Forums for at least 2 months

she'll be inaugurated after that and itll get less fun

Leave Sup Forums for a month I guess and finish my VN and video game backlog.

[spoiler]implying it Hillary will win[spoiler]

Breath a sigh of relief btbqhfam.

>Chad face when some of those women have beards

Why is there a painting of Pepe on the wall?

>mfw 30 years of planning goes to shit because your assistant could satisfy her husband

Be sad, but move on with my life and continue building a great future no matter the circumstances?

snatch every mother fucker birthday

SAGE/IGNORE THE SHILLS

i guess i won't really cafe honestly. if hillary wins, she's going into office with exceptionally low approval ratings and doesn't really have any political room to do anything drastic. people will not want to rally behind a criminal, dems will begin to express dissent and no-confidence in their own president in an effort to save face. if the DNC thought that these bernie kids were only going to last this election cycle, they were probably wrong. silencing your base at your own convention might work for the short term, but you're still due for a correction and it's going to be much more ugly than it should have to be. trump is in a very similar situation, but the distinction i want to make is that trump possesses the charm and compelling nature to actually win these people over eventually.

2016 was TOO interesting, i'm afraid we're probably heading towards a bad place.

MAN THAT POOR SHIT LOOKS LIKE 21 AND IS BALDER THAN MY DAD, SAD!

Join the rest of the people who get taken care of for spreading incriminating clinton evidence.

god the hillary pepe is fucking awful. i've never wanted to punch a meme so badly.

Collect my CTR pay cheque and continue Shillposting on Sup Forums.

Does the girl with the retarded expression and the little too much bodyfat on the left really wear a "YAAAS, Hillary" shirt?

Are the memes real?
I hate Millenials
>inb4 you're a millennial yourself because you were born between '85 an '10

get ready for the incoming nuclear war