Does the effects of the red pill ever go away?

Does the effects of the red pill ever go away?

I can't even imagine how I was thinking back when I was a leftish cuck, screaming racism at the mere mentioning of muslims. I was a fucking idiot. It's literally impossible for me to imagine the thoughts in my head at that time.

Will I ever go back? Please say it's permanent.

You'd have to be lobotomized or something to "go back".

You can't untake the red pill. For the rest of your life you're going to be just as, if not more, redpilled as you currently are.

Normally I'd say you have to go back

You were brainwashed in that time, from now you are only going to get deeper.

>you will never forget the fucked up shit you've learned

same here,
I made a lot of stupid decisions in my life but im certain that getting red pilled was one of the better choices i made.
No way im ever going back

Sweden, don't worry. There soon will be reeducation camps in your country. You wouldn't want to be bad to those poor refugees, woud you?

>receive multiple warnings that once you take the redpill, you can't go back
>wuts dis...? The Greatest Story Never Told?
>WAAH NO GAS CHAMBERS I WANT TO GO BACK

It's permanent. Knowledge doesn't leave unless you get brain damage.

>red pill ever go away
idiot
you must still be bluepilled

>Did you hear how that poor child, just a 17 year old black child that fired at officers with a Uzi and was shot down. Racist cops! They should've reasoned with him
>This is so bad, a black guy went to a police car and shot two cops dead. That's so bad but that's karma!
>That mass shooter was just a misunderstood Muslim man. Sure, he murdered 30 people in the process but remember how HE felt
>We don't need to go to war or pin the blame on muslims you islamaphobe! So what if a dozen people were killed in that suicide explosion, we're only going to be pushing more of them into violence
>White people are the problem why everyone else is miserable! They should just die..not me of course, I'm a open minded individual
>A woman in France was raped and beaten to death by refugees? Ugh, I can't stand how racist that country is
>Hey user, I'm doing my part...#endworldhunger. Why can't you help others hm?
>Oh those poor people in the ghettos! Why can't everyone see they're just normal people who need help! Also, roll up the windows and don't make eye contact with anyone here.

There's no going back looking at the world after it.

Let me go back please, there must be an antidote.

It's called the truth.

You can willingly delude yourself, but you can never unlearn the truth.

Start getting some good young pussy. You won't care about other things after that

It's permanent. In current year, it's almost blatantly obvious and even many normies are waking up. The red pills are everywhere now. I believe this is why (((they))) have pushed the globalist agenda into overdrive. If they don't finish us off now, there'll be too many of us and we'll be too powerful to stop. Start red pilling all of your family and friends.

Bash your head until you don't know your name.
But you might still get flashbacks.

I think that red pills are deterministic or that some are more pre-disposed to it. If you were a bona fide blue pill, there's basically no chance of you accepting the reality the way it is.

LET THE WORMWOOD RAIN FROM THE HEAVENS!!

LET THE FIRES RISE FROM HELL!!

MAY THE YOUR CHILDREN BE SLAIN IN THE NAME OF YOU NEW GOD!!

YOU ARE THE MINIONS OF THE REPTILE!!

YOUR DESTINY IS SET!!

RENT YOUR LANDS FROM THE HANDS OF SANITY!!

MAKE AMERIKKKA GREAT AGAIN!!

its permanent. have fun

dont take the ride so seriously

its just a ride

Don't worry, 10 years from now we'll have Tolerance Camps all over for people that suffer from Red Pill abuse.

>I was a leftish cuck.
>I was a fucking idiot
>but I'm much better now
L0Lno

No, there is no going back. Suffer with the rest of us will you?

There is no going back so you may as well participate in the cause.

>raise a family
>better yourself

ect.

>he didn't get addicted to the red pill in a masochistic way and abuse it for years

heh you know nothing kid

The fact you were like that in the first place means your lost

Since the thread died before I finished this, I'm posting it here, OP's pic is somewhat related after all.

Beautiful things like inspire us artists to do beautiful stuff.
PRAISE KEK!

I remember having a racist friend and he was always blaming the Jews for everything, I didn't get it and always thought he was just been some racist cunt but now I finally do get it

There is no real red pill.
That is just what people here have collective nicknamed their depression.