Telltale Batman

I swear to god if telltale dosent give us the option for Bruce to be gay with John Doe I'm going to burn down their HQ.

Right now the best romance options are: Joker > Harely > Bane >>> Catwomam

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VUydx57te9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Telltale
>option
You really don't know much about them, do you?

I played as a true friend to John. But.. it it possible to fuck Harley if one were to go that route?

Also: Red the best color for Batsie

Waller seems nerfed in this.

What is this shit!? Did Telltale get "expert" advise from tumblr?

You fucking shippers.
I hope you fucking die bad.

IT's so weird. This is the first time I wanted to see the Joker get a happy end!

The best way to play it is to just let the timers run out so it looks like Bruce is so autistic he's non-verbal.

Lego Batman is all about rooting for the Joker!

How do I change that ugly green shirt? It pisses me off.

Kill yourself fujoshit

>being nice to John while shit-talking Harley at every turn
>leaving Harley to fight off cops alone
Okay, playing as a yandere Batman is kind of entertaining.

>tfw I told John love is for suckers, accepted Harley's slushie, made Regina apologize, promise Harley to have a better time later, confirmed my alliance with Harley
>tfw I made John suffer at every turn

John is made for suffering

Nah. Nowhere near as fun as bullying Harvey. Harvey was asking for it every time he opened his stupid mouth. I miss that.
>tfw your cuntishness is probably the biggest reason he ends up being Two-Face
No regrets

Be a cunt to Harvey and Bruce can't spread it wide enough fore everyone else.

Everyone is welcome in the stately Wayne Man Whore.

Well, some people fell for John. I just fell for Harley, what can I say?

I don't like Telltale, but I'll give them credit for John being a great twist on the joker.

It's kinda annoying that if you support Harvey at every fucking turn, you merely avoid scarring his face.

'Bros before hoes' did not help harvey much, but shutting down Celina and telling her she is just another criminal was worth it

Harley is shit

Only if they actually let you make a difference. They dropped the ball so hard with Harvey in season one that I suspect they'll do the same in season two. The new "relationships" mechanic doesn't seem to be doing anything. I have a vengeful, stressed Alfred. Yet from what I've seen, he behaves the same way regardless of choices.

What did they mean by this?

John a shit

And a cuck

Actually, all three of them are pretty cool.

i like how the webm suddenly stop like one of those "it was at this moment he knew he f'd up" vids

Oh, so even if I was nice to him he'd still be a shit? Even less regrets now.

What about their other romance options

>t.furfag

Its cool how Bruce is basically doing a Matches Malone job. Man I love me some Matches Malone.

What's your point

Fuck off faggot.

It's nice to see how much Bane respects and likes Riddler. He's the only one of the Pact that we've seen refer to Riddler as a friend and a legend. This is most likely due to Riddler freeing Bane from Peña Duro. Hopefully we'll get to talk to Bane about Riddler in a future episode.

Who here just wants to play an evil Bruce Wayne? Being batman is borning compared to being a is suave psychopath that's wants to take over Gotham and dethrone Waller's Agency.

>tfw taking the USB by force

calm down tumblr

So will the choices in these games actually matter? Can we ACTUALLY get different incomes that impact the story in any meaningful way?

Man, season 1 was ok, but I thought it was lame that Dent's story doesn't really work at all unless you let him get burnt then have an affair with his girlfriend.

If you help him every time you can, his reasoning for going crazy/trying to get revenge on bruce make zero sense.

>I want to kill bruce wayne because he may have had an affair with my girlfriend and that fact is enough to make me go full tyrant.

Honestly, TTG games are much more enjoyable when you accept that your choices for the most part are cosmetic.
There may be a few bigger changes here and there, but the final result will almost always be the same.

If you accept that and just sit back and enjoy the ride, TTG games are much more enjoyable.

>cares about romance options

I wanna fuck Harley so hard she becomes a good girl that pays her taxes on time.

I felt they did a good job with TFTBL.

It's because he was injected by that drug at the debate.

Still less compelling than "got my face half burnt off and was actually betrayed by my best friend"

Honesty, my dream is for an option where if you slept with Selena in season one and romance Harley in two then you can have a threesome next season.

Telltale has confirmed that this season will end on a cliffhanger. Personally I'm betting it's the Joker transformation.

He has a history of mental illness that came back worse than ever because of trauma and the drug.

Couldn't wait to get Selina back to her place and turn her down

Honestly I'm surprised they even have Harley coming on to you in episode 2.

It's going to make Catwoman's reappearance really awkward if you had sex with her.

Honestly I'm expecting some sort of twist where John thinks you slept with Harley and that sours the relationship between you two.

>John thinks you slept with Harley and that sours the relationship between you two.

Nah, they wouldn't do the same thing twice.

I think.

Depends how they handle it. They may not give you a choice like they did with Selena.

I could See Bruce flat out rejecting Harley's advances but John still thinking you did it anyway.

With Selena at least you had an option to not do it. I'm guessing Harley will always be a flat out no.

>I could See Bruce flat out rejecting Harley's advances but John still thinking you did it anyway.

That would be incredibly fucking lame

If you want a game where your choices actually matter, then play Alpha Protocol.

all me btw

I always enjoy getting to post this

youtube.com/watch?v=VUydx57te9s

>that stupid bitch staring while me and my boyfriend John took a selfie
Fuck her just because Its your dad's funeral it doesn't mean you have to be such a killjoy. I hope john teaches her a lesson in manners.

This
She was being inconsiderate and impolite. At times she even seemed homophobic, as we can clearly see then Bruce and his bf take their selfie she looks at them in a wrong way. All in all a shit character I don't know why telltale put her in unless they enjoy making unlike able characters, either way I hope she learns from her mistakes and apologizes to John for her behaviour during her dad's funeral. She might even pull a heel face turn and get a redemption arc there she attends Bruce's and John's wedding as a maid of honour.

I just want Lucious back, not his special snowflake daughter.

>mfw
Bitch Its my precious time with my boyfriend John. Do you know how rarely we meet each other? And he still used some of that precious time to try and comfort you to teach you to see the bright side of life even in these grim circumstances. Do you have any idea how hard he has it or are you to dense to get through your thick skull? The man has an anxiety disorder. Did you even think about that you entitled self absorbed narcissist? He came to this funeral out of consideration, he wanted to cheer you up and make you understand that wallowing in misery is pointless and you have to move forward with a smile just like your father would have wanted. Yes he was awkward, but did you even think how hard all of this was for him you inconsiderate cunt. Yet he still came doing his best. Do you know what happened after the funeral? The poor man was a crying mess I tried to tell him he didn't do anything wrong, but he just keppet sobbingm And this is how you repay him with a FUCKING LOOK.
How do you have the AUDACITY, the NERVE. How DARE you.
You better get on your knees and apologize to him else I am sending you 6 feet under with your daddy

Underrated post

>Bruce, I think I'm in love
>...With me?
>[silence]
>No.

This is the best iteration of the Joker in forever.

Honestly silence only runs are the best way to play Telltale games

I'm digging it but I don't much care for his voice.

Didn't care for this Harley until she apologised for brutalising those Wayne Enterprises people. Nice to know there's more to her than muh tuff grrrl.

this is my favorite pasta

Glad you liked my pasta!

Man, I can only hope if they try to give the P3 dancing a story, it's just a retelling of P3 with dance offs instead of some new dumb story line jammed into canon somehow.

Which is whats going to actually happen

I don't really care, man. I just want to see my husband BEST BOY da man Junpei dancing

how did you not want to punch her face off the entire time? she was so goddamned annoying.

I can say that about all of her versions

>Playing pure moralfag symbol of justice
>Want to romance John

I am conflicted.

She's charming. Her take-no-shit attitude is very good applied to her here than in her comic counterpart.

FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums YOU SQUEALING CASUAL FUJO WE'RE FULL UP HERE

I'll fuck off back to Sup Forums when you fuck off back to Sup Forums with your live action shit

>fujoshits

Wait, you can ship with Bane?

is he a big guy for you

I do not wish to fuck the retarded roid monkey. Now if he was natty I'd be all over that

It was the flashback framing that did that, not your choices matter but how did you get here?

Though they won't completely work for this episode. You get killed by Bane and Harley during certain scenes if you are silent.

Same in GoT
If you you don't say anything to Cersi when she questions you, she just has a guard kill you for wasting her time.

>Hate Harley
>Want to fuck her with the force of a 1000 suns in this game

I don't know why

These makes me want to buy this game.

Don't do it. It's a trick. Telltale games are almost never worth playing, and their primary gimmick is a massive lie...

>I played as a true friend to John. But.. it it possible to fuck Harley if one were to go that route?

Likely John is going to be your enemy if you touch his woman, he's going to go full Joker or something but tearing you apart. John called her his reason to live, the madman