Lads I'm scared what the fuck is this thing

This weird fucking orange thing flew and started to fly above me I saw through it, it had a weird shape through it almost like a weird chromosome. Screen cap this post i may be fucking abducted or exposed to something

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y2MFaXLCXW8
youtu.be/l04UKiK3VCs?t=3603
youtube.com/watch?v=KfiSKEggf9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=faJWQeLWkZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=7HHAi-6kbj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KILL HIM NOW, ALIENS!

More photos

The Russians looking for emails.

its just a demon m8 calm down

Ayyy Lmaos gonna take your shit

youtube.com/watch?v=y2MFaXLCXW8

its just a bird calm down

drone

No it's not :^)

nothing remotely interesting, go back and watch the game, stop acting crazy

Tell us more. Spare us no detail.

glow in dark boomerang

It's not tho, I actually own a quad copter with leds, shit don't look like that at night

Podesta is making his escape

This is cute naughty alien girls, who came to save your from this cruel world, give you all of their riches and fuck everyday.

dubs: ayy lmao
Trips: Lord Kek himself

It was pure light I can see through it, it grew bright as it flew above me, it had y like shape chromosomes in it, 2 of them.

how'd you get outside pictures from your parents' basement?

ayy lmao

It's Bernie sanders last shred of hope, flying off into the night.

He's to be buried in the potters field, HRCs own personal Judas.

That's just a star bro

this vid has the same shapped stuff at 1:00:24

youtu.be/l04UKiK3VCs?t=3603

A wotsit crisp

Ayylmao

How do you feel right now? How high above you, and how fast? Did it perform any maneuvers? Did it leave?

how many chromosomes do you have?

I feel fine for now, the thing slowly flew above me, but before it was slowly flying in the sky then I took a photo of it then it left flew back, then fucked with me slowly it got spooky so I ran back inside, that's after i saw through the sphere,

Tell them that they can crash on the moon if they want.

probably the chromosomes you're missing you fucking schizo downie

Toвapищ мaйop, нac oбнapyжили. Кypc oбpaтнo нa бaзy в Aнтapктидe.

all jokes aside, years ago, maybe 10-9 me and my family saw something very similar to that. It was in the middle of the day though, but it was so red orange bright that you could see it without a problem. At first we thought that it was an ayylmao, it was just a dot that started to stretch and stretch making a vertical line and then shifted to the right, making a curved "L" shape. We also saw that at the bottom of the figure it had something metalic or silverish, so we totally thought that it was a ship or something. Them the whole figure disappeared in the distance. After a few years of that, i saw a video showing the same thing and it was like a meteor or some part of a station falling from the sky. Let me see if i can find the video.

something like this:
> youtube.com/watch?v=KfiSKEggf9Y

but more like this:
>youtube.com/watch?v=faJWQeLWkZ4

>youtube.com/watch?v=7HHAi-6kbj4

What sphere?

Hope it helped, at least i could get a (You), mother fuckers

Nothing like that chile it had movement and it did not burn, it literally flew above me. And flew back and forth and back and forth.

I'm going to bed anyway good night nothing has happened yet, I'll report.

how close was it?

It's just me, Goku

Very chile right above my head changed ips btw thats the last question, I'll report of I got some kind of diease or something.

A чe вceгдa cpaзy тoвapищ мaйop? Чe я кpaйний чтo ли?

It was just a mushi.

It's an orange line.

ball lightning?

it's a flying cheetoh

Saw something at least kind of similar to that on Halloween. To be fair, my eyesight is pretty bad. But, this thing was bright as all fuck, and had orange lines like that illuminating from it. It kind of just sped through the air, and disappeared. Then reappeared a bit further away, until it finally disappeared for good. Wish I took a picture of it, but I didn't have my phone on me.

Looked something like this.