I've never watched this, should I?

I've never watched this, should I?

Attached: tumblr_mlhiwsMn9G1qf92yqo1_500.jpg (500x364, 63K)

You have watched it, you made this thread yesterday

No

yes, bumfights is pure kinography of the highest caliber

fpbp

How do we stop bumposting?

ok report it so we can get back to your regularly scheduled frogposts

Rufus best bum

Yes - it is worth a watch. Like Africa Addio it captures the ugliness of a chaotic place and time, gasping and wriggling out of its skin.

Cut the tape, cut the tape. That's disgusting, I don't want to see anymore.

Is bumfights...dare I say..../kino/?

What did we think of it?

>watch some Californian degenerate harass and abuse people who just want to be left alone

no

>lived in las vegas in the early 2000's
>recognize the locations in the movies
What a pleasant surprise.

Attached: 1509224081625.jpg (402x402, 41K)

Meh. You should, however, watch the Dr. Phil interview discussing Bum Fights.

>Rufus unfucks his shit up
>ends up dying in a car crash last year

Attached: Life-After-Bum-Fights-Rufus.jpg (652x489, 45K)

Kino

>The four filmmakers were arrested and charged with making “BumFights.” In 2003, they were placed on probation and sentenced to perform community service at a homeless shelter. Two years later, McPherson and one other defendant were sentenced to 180 days in jail for failing to perform that community service.

>McPherson and Tanner ran into bizarre legal trouble again in November 2014 when they allegedly tried to ship preserved human parts from Thailand to Las Vegas.

>Bangkok police confiscated three packages labeled “toys” from the men that contained an infant’s head, a baby’s foot, and an adult heart. McPherson and Tanner – then 31 and 33 years old, respectively – were ultimately released. The duo said they had planned to send the odd items to friends.

>As for Hannah, he spent the last 15 years cleaning up his life, getting sober and getting himself off the streets.

Fucking degenerates

It's Jackass for grown ups

What the hell else would you want a baby's head foot and a heat for? Besides a Satanic Ritual?

Attached: 1506360547843.jpg (911x1024, 55K)

Attached: 1520799604875.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Which one threw a rock through some car window and hurt a bunch of poeple?

new meme

It would've been hilarious if the Bumfight crew made new videos at the homeless shelter they were sentenced to.