Redheads

what's the go with these people and where do they fit into this world?

Other urls found in this thread:

putarangonit.tumblr.com/
youtu.be/8LGHX-FHOuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

abort a ranga with a hanger

Initially I liked redheads and find them sexy. The natural are still have a place in my heart. Sadly most redheads I see these days are dyed and feminists/ comunist bitched I'd like to kill with fire.

ginger girls are best girls*

*:this statement applies to natural gingers only

They fit perfectly on "muh dick", my wife dose.
/thread

Rusty roof, wet basement...or whatever it goes.

This.

they are here to steal your heart and then never hear from them again OuO

Hnnng

Is that from
putarangonit.tumblr.com/
>

>ayyyyyy lmao

3/4 turned out hot as fuck though, always gotta have the ugly sister, plus she's a kid so it doesn't matter

yeah nahh

Thye looks dyed

'

In heavily forested areas around the 38th parralell obviously

>more dye jobs
Just stop

pretty but they either
A: get bullied and have issues as a result, hence being unstable
B: get adored after / while getting bullied which messes with their heads even more

I used to have a thing for them and dated three but the hassle isn't worth it in the long term. One was a bag of issues and would blame everything going wrong on me, the other was bordering SJW and didn't want kids, the third one turned out to be a single mom so I gave up chasing the red pubes.

Neanderthal genes, one of the thing that made non-africans better than africans.

are you cunts going to answer or just post shit pics?

Nope. It's a mutation of the same gene but its a different mutation. A case of convergent evolution

Yeah they tend to be pretty wild but I don't think it's purely enviornmental.

C U T E
U
T
E

Can't beat a good looking redhead desu senpai

>allele

Even though she is well known for being a red head, Tori's natural hair color is dark brown you faggot

youtu.be/8LGHX-FHOuA
kekel

They are still white girls. Idk what hair color they got senpai. As long as the can cook, clean, reproduce etc. and are niggers, shitskins etc. Then I'm okay with them

******** ARENT
FUCKING TYPO

>you faggot

Reported for trying to hurt my feelings

>not preferring gingers and the occasional natural light blonde or strawberry blonde woman
I bet you think that Southern Italians and Iberians are white too, huh?

>thread is about red heads/gingers
>posts some whore that dyes her hair for the attention

This

OP's girl (???) isn't a red head. That's whatshername the witch in Suicide Squad.

they're girls...
with red hair

that's it.
idk what kind of autist thought this would bring up an interesting discussion

no, it's cara delevigne

dipshit

Beautiful white creatures

>they're just girls with brown skin so it's okay to have children with them since race isn't real and physical traits have no bearing on societies
That's literally you

Yes I meant Cara. And you need to get out more burger. She was the Witch/Enchantress in SS

Malaysian posters are sht

>another dyed hair whore
Why do you faggots post this shit?

Unfortunately in a few years redheads will become extinct

Just like the rest of the white race

how come every redhead thread on pol is about women? men can have red hair too

Depends on the place.
In America, they're generally less sought-after than other hair colors, but the people who are into them are obsessed with them to near-fetish levels. No one really teases them past 3rd grade.
In the UK, they face merciless bullying throughout their childhoods, and they make up a large amount of the converts to radical Islam. The batshit crazy imams over there often have small congregations of the bastards gathered around them.

Yep, auburn hair here. Date exclusively asians. All the megaginger girls I know are all coalburners. It's like we're naturally inclined to nuke our genetics.

True but still redheads will be the first.
People say that there were villages here in northern Portugal populated mostly by redheads nowadays I only see one very rarely. It's easier to see a nog

>Date exclusively asians.
ie you've dated one or two asian chicks because you can't find a decent white woman so you seek out some gook or chink that only wants to fuck you because you're white

anyways, to answer op question, we don't really fit in anywhere. but that's because people seem to hate us simply for looking different

That's because Muhammad had "red hair"

Maybe it's just because you're a cunt?

i'm a pretty quiet average person. people just fuck with redheads for no real reason. it's easy to pick on minorities and no one cares because we're white so can't pull the race card i guess

>a blooh blooh blooh

what?

t. José

Nah, I'm white as fuck, I just think that complaining about bullying because you're red headed is retarded. They get no more bullied than short guys or fat people.

Red heads are as white as white can be, wonderful, majestic creatures. But only the girls, ginger dudes can fuck off.

Gingers are weird. The Russian Mongolian tribes with red hair are weirder.

true story

an example:
>be me
>walking down street
>car passes filled with uni guys
>one leans out of car and scream "fire crotch faggot"

just saying, people do not like redheads (men at least) for no reason at all

he's saying you're a soulless ginger that needs to be eradicated

why?

And when I would walk home from HS many years ago I'd get yelled at whatever they could come up with too. Holy fuck stop being a bitch about it

why not?

Gingers are basically aboriginal throwbacks. People here fancying them need to actually see what the average ginger subhuman looks like

yeah but you probably deserved it for being a weird autist. these were people i didn't even know

because i'm the whitest of all whites

Don't listen to that American faggot, he's probably a nigger or a spic. The ginger bullying is retarded.

What a weird coincidence I just fucked a redhead prostitute.
Inb4 enjoy your aids, obviously I used a condom

I'm not saying it isn't, I'm saying that he should be bitching about it, also again, nope, I'm white as snow.
>yeah but you probably deserved it for being a weird autist. these were people i didn't even know
These were people I didn't know either.

>impying
80% chance she was a dye job

I have some red hair mixed in with my dark hair. I dated a girl that left me for a full ginger. Once you get that taste of ging, you can never go back.

She is in suicide squad though, OP's pic is fake, she's not a ginge.
Her performace is fucking awful in it.

Like those Alexandrian descendants out in Afghanistan, it's bizarre, there's these redhead/blonde middle eastern people that claim ancestry back to Alexander the Greats invasion force, they look so weird

Doesn't matter, had sex

Amen

Well meemed XEDDdDD

Enjoy your HPV, degenerate.

>referencing a song that is extremely applicable to the current situation is "meme-ing"
OK lad

>ahah le lonely isleslandx XXDDd dose funnny jewx xDD

Doubtful, but a risk I was willing to take.

tfw coming up with stories about all the imaginary fun I had with these girls

fuck I'm so lonely

Now I'm meme-ing

WTF I LOVE MUHAMMAD NOW

It wasn't actually red, he just put red shit in it.

Blood?

Same way these guys do

Most of the redheads I've met are whores. Not good wife material

>tfw no redhead gf

Holy fuck true suffering

GODSPEED, GET DOLPHINS

Fuck off, Jona

My dick

are you me?

Red head here leaning toward the latter... Truth! Never thought about it that way before, either

Everyone Ive met took a lot of multicolored dicks