YFW the rich get richer and you get poorer under Trump

Not unlike the last what 30 years? Fuck off cuck.

YFW everyone gets richer, because due to tighter immigration and less offshoring less people are on welfare, meaning the poor are richer and the rich are also richer because they'd have to pay less taxes.

nope

corporate profits were recently at record levels but wages as percent of GDP have been falling falling falling falling for decades

>wages as percent of GDP have been falling falling falling falling for decades

don't expect someone who stiffs contractors and hires illegals to do anything about that, either

That doesn't contradict what I said. They go hand in hand.

The odds of becoming one of the rich guys go up.

wrong

>The odds of becoming one of the rich guys go up.

Nope.

As wages fall wealth concentration increases.

Wrong

dubs of truth.

MAMMON IS THE GOD IN THE FROG YOU WORSHIP!!

GREED IS THE SWEET SUSTENANCE THAT FEEDS YOUR SOULS!!

WHAT IS YOUR WILL REMAIN YOURS, AND ONLY BECOME EVEN MORE!!

WHAT THEY LACK WILL, THEY WILL GO WITHOUT, AND THEIR CRIES SHALL NOT BE HEEDED!!

MAKE AMERIAKKKA GREAT AGAIN!!

>As wages fall wealth concentration increases.
fact

He who is wise fights one fight at a time

This. A few people get head and everyone else stays the same or worse Welcome to reality. It's this way no matter who's running the show.

>>Clintons

Literally created NAFTA and TTP. Shill harder

and ignores the fact that wages have been falling for decades in order to do what exactly?

thanks for the tu quoque fallacy

any others you'd like to trot out and fail with?

Does that explain Hitler opening a multi-front war?

Oh boy, 200 more dollahs a year!? Wait, you're taking away my health care so I'll end up paying much more to be insured?

Wrong.

I mean I wasn't expecting anything else. I want the chaos. I want (((them))) to push the limits passed their breaking point once again. It's the only way we can heal. Until the ((((disease)))) is symptomatic, normies won't even notice it.

Cute how the "gays for Trump" thread was deleted after it was pointed out how shitty he has turned out to be on that issue.

So much for his primary promise to be "better than Hillary" for gays.

Now it's promoting torture (gay "conversion" Pence), promising to pack the courts with Scalias, taking on Bachmann and Santorum as advisors.

Pure shit, basically.

literally telling gay Americans they should be happy about the idea of the US constitution not applying to them if they live in a state with enough bigots.

The "activist judges" bullcrap.

What a bad joke he has turned into. Just a parrot for old worn-out GOP establishment lies.