mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
rt.com/usa/343048-clinton-epstein-lolita-express/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's a massive cunt

she loves fags

She's a woman

Sold Stingers/Stinger missiles to the Taliban, serial numbers would be traceable if American soldiers (or allied forces) found it. Pulled a 180 and sent some nig nog to retrieve them to cover her ass.

Inb4 I get suicided.

THERE WAS A PLANNED ATTACK IN BENGHAZI BY ANTI QUADAFFI REBELS AND THE AMERICAN SOLDIERS STATIONED THERE WERE IN A FIREFIGHT FOR LIKE 2 DAYS STRAIGHT AND SHE TOLD THE RESCUE MISSION TO STAND DOWN WHILE THE AMERICAN EMBASSADOR TO THE US GETS KILLED AND FLOGGED IN THE STREETS

THEN SHE PSYCHOPATHICALLY COMMENTAS ON THE WAR "WE CAME, WE SAW, THEY DIED" AND THEN LAUGHS LIKE A DEMONIC WITCH AND IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING SNOW GOOK STOP MAKING THESE THREADS

use a search engine you lazy cunt

Used her foundation to embezzle charity money from Haiti.

Protected her husband who is a known sexual predator from any sort of indictment or legal action.

Knew that the situation in Benghazi was out of control, told our ambassadors to stay anyway and refused to send private security to their aid even though they offered. Blamed her ineptitude on some random guy who made a youtube video.

Used an unprotected email-server to send classified documents to and from her aides which got hacked by Russia and Poland. Lied about it under oath to a Congressional committee and made her aides destroy all evidence to hide her crime.

I'm sure there's more, but those are the largest ones.

Lesbian rapist.

Cattle futures, whitewater, the list goes on

mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

>assumptions assumptions
>no evidence whatsoever
>muh classified documents
You don't even know what's in those, no one does. If she really had major shit in there she would have been arrested by now.

Gives money to ISIS through Qatar and the Saudis
Rigged her own nomination
Has people murdered for political gain including Vince Foster and Seth Rich
Lied under oath several times
Broke campaign financing rules

>gmod reaction images

opinion invalidated

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN A WEEK TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

why the fuck are you spreading that when this one has more views

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

>get asked for evidence
>can't provide evidence

Well that was easy

Participated in and abetted with the 'Lolita Express". Used political pull to keep DOJ complacent in server scandal. Used CF as smokescreen to run play-for-pay politics. Conspired to sell out the country for profit.

I LOVE how there's no evidence to any of this. Just tinfoil hat shit that any person outside Sup Forums don't give a fuck about.

>illeagal

but seriously, is pretty much right on it

10/10 bait, m8

>we're against corruption, hedonism and globalism
>by voting this corrupt, hedonist globalist multicorp fatcat billionaire of the establishment

>can't provide any evidence for statements

I agree. that was bait

Yeah, not like any serious law enforcement entity would investigate this amirite? Oh, wait....

Seriously if you've got a problem go tell the fbi.

man you are so right man why cant they just accept that Saddam has weapons of mass destruction, fucking tinfoil hats WTF they think our government is corrupt. Iraq was for our own safety. Fucking WTC 7 went down because of fire, what so hard?!?!

>m-muh FBI

You retards keep spouting this shit yet the FBI has found nothing. If Hillary really was found doing criminal shit she would have been arrested already. Also

>Australia

Direct evidence for some. Indirect inference for the rest. Pay-for-play IS being investigated by FBI. Lolita Express links to her husband. He flew with convicted pedo Epstein's 26 times. rt.com/usa/343048-clinton-epstein-lolita-express/

Political pull to keep DOJ complacent. Are you following the news?!? Her husband met with Lynch on the tarmac of an airport and had a one-on-one with her as this issue arose.

Podesta, Kadzik, Huma, Lynch, the Clintons, CF.. Call it tinfoil hat shit all you want. There is a clear history here of interference of legal procedure.

FBI is currently experiencing mutiny thats why the investigation was re opened itll be a matter of time before they get the go ahead to charge her

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN POST HERE IF YOURE NOT CTR JUST FUCK OFF AND DIE

>H-HILLARY IS BAD!!111
>SHE IS A CRIMINAL AND SHOULD BE IN JAIL!
>I-I HAVE NO PROOF, B-BUT THE INTERNET P-PEOPLE ON Sup Forums SAID SO, SO IT MUST BE TRUE!

-every trumpfag on Sup Forums

All talk, but then back down like bitches when asked for evidence about anything.

Why do you use words you don't know the meaning of?

>Call it tinfoil hat shit all you want

By the lack of legit sources and evidence in your post, it's perfectly valid to call it tinfoil hat shit. Someone being accused of something is NOT evidence. Only if the person is confirmed guilty of it. Which Hillary isn't.

The FBI has been working for the last YEAR on this shit. It is not that they have found nothing; it is that they are going after one of the most powerful political families in the country.

Tomato, tomahto. We don't have the emails that the FBI has. All anybody can do is wait and see. Inferentially, it looks heinous. Call it as you wish.

You have to wake up, there is a big conspiracy going on. I know you dont want to see it. But it is there. You feel it, dont you...?
Just accept the things how they are and raise your hands towards kek.

Go suck off a dingo you cunt, that's exactly what's happening. Fuck, you burgers are voting for a democratic billionaire who got memed into the election for attending to the your blue-collar needs while fucking them over in one of his businesses over and over again. He's for bringing back jobs to the US yet produces in Mexico, China, Honduras, India, Israel, South Korea and many more countries. He has 10 kids from different wives and a few sex scandals under his sleeve.
Most economists and scientists already agree that Trump is the objectively worse choice but you disregard them as the "elite trying to stay in power" when in reality anyone with a college degree can safely say that the world can only hope that every plan Trump has with the economy is a fucking hoax because it would fail very hard.