Bin that knife

Is UK going too far?

This thing doesn't even have exposed sharp parts.

You have to break it open to access the sharp bits (which are very small and not suitable to be used as weapons to begin with).

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=stabbing maoa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't get what's wrong. Do you want to sell knives to children?

Reminds me of Hopper from a Bug's Life .... really makes you think

They banned the toothbush because you could sharpen it into a shiv, by comparison this is entirely reasonable.

You're beyond saving.

A fuckinh' star spangled banner

A civilised nation has self control, not that you would know. You're a nation of savages. Go and shoot up a school.

Don't you have some woman to rape Amer?

Serious question: How do they treat metalworkers/machinists in the UK? I mean, if they're so scared about selling a god damn knife, these people may seem like nuclear material smugglers for them. Or is it just a bullshit law for politicians to pat themselves on the back and pretend they did "something"?

>How do they treat the working class
Badly.

do brits have to show id to buy kitchen knives?
top kek

No, we aren't ex convicts.

I was going to say we have a law here stopping people under 16 buying knives but that's like shit from the sporting good section.

Way to go united kekdom

jesus christ fucking britbongs are enjoying their own police state.

lel your country men are fleeing here in droves now

how do you eat food in the UK?

With our mouths
Those fine Aussies babes makes a man do wild things lad

It's the latter, No one really cares about it because no one can really think of any really compelling reasons why it shouldn't be so, the fact that trying to treat knifes like they are guns or something, and in alot of cases things which arn't even knifes like OP's pic, is not considered by most people to be compelling enough to do something it is so fucking childish it's unreal. The fact that everyone has knifes in their kitchen, or can even just break a bottle or sharpen anything into a point/blade simply goes over these fuckers heads. Polititions know this but act dumb so they get to crow about how they are making "the community" safer so that the dipshit concerned mothers and other proles get to feel warm and fuzzy about how safe and controled it all is.
It's pathetic and it'll never change.

Self control is not brought about by taking peoples' cutting utensils away. Knives and sharp things are used civilly here over 99% of the time, and we don't have a ban on them.
Poor chums. pic related.

probaly with plastic knifes. I hope i never have to visit shitistan, will probaly be forced to sign an agreement at resturants that i won't use the knifes to damage or hurt myself or others.

That's because you have guns.

I had a fencing sword confiscated from me because it was considered a bladed weapon.

There is no hope for the UK. Just burn your bridges and leave them to it.

I have been looking for this meme forever.

Classic.

To be fair you don't need a knife and fork to drink Pakistani jizz and warm beer.

>You have to break it open to access the sharp bits (which are very small and not suitable to be used as weapons to begin with).
Let me get this straight, it has sharp bits? Sounds like it should be outlawed, period. The average civilian has no legitimate reason to own chef-grade flesh slicers.

You'd know

You're getting gooks and pakis confused again Nigel. We have gooks, the ones that cook cat and can't drive, you have pakis, the ones that rape schoolgirls and can't be jailed.

Now now, you're changing the subject Bruce. Do you have much experience in drinking jizz and warm beer?

Nah not personally, but the old pommy cunt down the pub keeps asking the bartender to microwave his Fosters for some reason. Also he gets really nervous and sweaty whenever the waitresses start putting knives and forks on the tables.

Kek'd and checked

That's a mouthful for a turnip faced balding alcoholic who can't say two syllables without whistling through your coarse grade gravel for chompers.

We are allowed actual knives m8

And you don't have to show ID if you buy online because they assume anyone in possession of a PayPal account is of age.

isn't it time for some cheeky nandos?

that is a deadly weapone you should keep that in a knife safe.

also

>id to buy knife

keeeeek

>Europoors have to resort to buying cutlery online

> yfw cars, medical malpractice, alcohol poisoning, and HANDS killed more people alone last year than firearms did.

And hows that sand nignog situation going on over there?

> asking the bartender to microwave his Fosters
Holy fuck shit this can't be real, deport that man

Wait, what?
A teen seriously can't buy for example a chef knife in the UK and would have to ask their parents for help?

>Is UK going too far?
Yes.
In Scotland they've already banned compressed air, even the amount of pressure you can store in a cola bottle. They're even discussing banning boxing.

>a civilized nation has self control

So why does your government not trust anyone with pokey sticks then?

ITT amerishits talking shit to a civilised nation

TAKE A LOOK AT THE PICTURE YOU BLOODY MORONS.

GO ON . .. . TAKE A FUCKING LOOK!

SINCE WHEN DOES BRITAIN PRICE IT'S GOODS IN DOLLARS?

Hence the UK ONLY in bold font.
Because not even the fucking french are afraid of salad utensils.

I can't even buy a lemsip without ID

>Be Britbong
>be unable to slice vegetables with simple kitchen tools until you're 18

>Not buying the finest in cutlery online

Victorinox is a quality brand

If you had any self-control you wouldn't need your government to stop you from buying common household tools.

Holy fuck, that's it. Im moving to Russia or America.

>the government forcing your hand is self control
get out of this country ahmed

>le glorious leader can't trust me with basic household chemicals and tools
>this makes us civilised

Our crime rates have skyrocketed since we seriously restricted gun ownership and self defence in the 60's.

If you were civilized you wouldn't be fellating the most violent religious hate-ideology bloodbath on this planet. Only a clinical psychopath could find Pisslam attractive.

You don't need ID to buy a knife, you might need proof of age to buy one if you look underage, so if you're clearly an adult or a Syrian 'child' you can buy all the kitchen knives you want. It's a shame that responsible teenagers can't buy their own blades for legitimate cooking purposes, but you can blame the inner-city nogs for that.

This whole thread is confusing me because they give out knives to children all the time for things like beavers, scouts and cadets. Not to mention the dollar store, walmart etc has never had an age policy that im aware of, and if they did they never fallowed it.

>find someone named Muhammad
>suck his dick until nutritious fluid comes out
No knife needed

Straya bringing the heat

Christ, if they gave out knives to children (anyone under 21) there would be an outcry. Even if they gave them plastic imitation knives.

A teen can't buy a razor either. But schools typically require you to be clean shaven. It's a magical country.

Jesus Christ almighty boy, put that shit away!

What if you stab someone?!

its in dollas boi?

And yet no one ever has as far as i know. They still give out knives to these youth groups. Now, If an 8 year old walked into walmart and tried to buy a knife im sure that's going to turn some heads but.. My very first knife was given to me by the church for fuck sakes.

Seems like if your people had self control you wouldn't have to worry so much about people stabbing each other with a toothbrush.

Yep, this thread is hilarious because I've had knives all my life. Most men carry pocket knives here, it's not even considered odd, it's just a tool. I had a Bowie knife as a kid as well, no one cared and I never stabbed anyone.

This
Knives have always been considered a tool in Canada, Not a weapon. Every time i go out i have a blade strapped to my side because of how fucking useful it is. I can't tell you how many times a knife has saved the day.

It's from the future where the U.K. becomes an American colony.

My dad bought me a knife when I was 9 or so, though I was in minority. To this day I think every man should carry a knife in some form, not as a weapon, but as a handy tool.

I got my first pocket knife when I was about six.just a little Swiss Army but only got bigger from there. Got hatchet when I was ten.
I lived in a rural area so these were useful tools. Still carry a knife, they're useful. Hell, I got my first rifle when I was thirteen.

Bongs need to sort their shit. God bless 'em.

You're some good goyim christ

Don't forget, we were talking about self control. The majority of people with guns in the US -and I mean a very large majority- uses them responsibly, and sees them as tools for competition, hunting, and self defense. I think you're onto something here... keep going.

Wtf does anyone need a fucking Spiralizer? Let alone a $60 fucking one. Why would you need to spiral food. I fucking hate (((Jews))) selling this crap.

Spiral some rope.

Their government thought their food was getting too edible, so they handicapped the new generation

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOLY SHIT THAT'S HILARIOUS

Fucking browser ate my response.
It's not so much that kids cant have blades, they just aren't allowed unlimited unsupervised access until they are old enough to use them responsibly.
So Akela handing a knife to Timmy, a member of their cub scout pack so they can learn to use it properly (with parental permission): OK

Jamal running into a store for a kitchen knife (like he wouldn't just steal it anyway) so he can stab up some random passer by he thinks looked at him funny so he can get 'respec' from his gang: Not Ok.

>Jamal running into a store for a kitchen knife (like he wouldn't just steal it anyway) so he can stab up some random passer by he thinks looked at him funny so he can get 'respec' from his gang: Not Ok.
But he could do just as much damage with a broken bottle. Why are your children still allowed to handle glass without supervision?

Just one more hole for the Hajis to fuck :^)

Bin that knoife, Nigel.

The problem with this argument is the knife isn't the issue. Jamal is going to find something else to use to stab people because Jamal is a thug. It's not the knives, it's the thugs you need to be dealing with.

This

He should also carry a gun incase a pack of niggers attack

>Do you want to sell knives to children?

Yes

Time to make some eternal anglo tech

SOMEONE REPORT THIS TERRORIST TO MI6

HES PREPARING A MURDER SPREE!!!

>Jamal
>Black
Checks out.

I don't get the fuss?

You can't buy a knife unless you are 18 or over . . .nothing stops you from owning one though!

Neither can an under 18 buy cigarettes or Alcohol.

What's the big deal here?

is a tabletop spiralizer considered a knife in the UK?

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE 18 TO CUT POTATOS???

WHY ARE YOU LEGALLY ALLOWED TO CLENCH A FIST YOU BARBARIAN?!?

>WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE 18 TO CUT POTATOS???
Now you're just being stupid.

At least we can legally fuck 16 year olds

>wants to fuck a child
>brit
Okay, Ahmed Johnson.

>16
>child

uwot

Tough guy

me too, and the only blood i've drawn (accidentally) is my own, and 1 snake, and several fish.

but then, white privilege gives me non-stabby genetics.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=stabbing maoa

>broke glass don't have dat bling init?

Because it's bullshit, think of the children nonsense. The powers that be just want to be seen to be doing something.
Despite the memeing on this board it doesn't really affect anyone with a legitimate need for a blade.
What's more stupid is the rules on swords.
I have multiple sets of razor sharp kitchen knives. If I took them to my parents to cook a meal no one would care. I also have a set of ornamental 'Samurai' swords in the attic that I bought years agowhen such things were cool. Shitty Spanish steel that are completely blunt.
It's legal to have them in the house, but because the 'blade' is curved and over a certain length I'm not allowed to throw them out or even take them to a police station because transporting them is illegal.
But it gets better, collectors lobbied against this law, so now genuine Japanese Samurai swords with a sharpened edge (ie the kind some nutjob went on a rampage with a few years ago which lead to this law in the first place), those swords are legal to carry!

>AY YOU CHEEKY CUNT
>Put down the shoestring fries

>cant clench fist without going to jail
>enjoys diddling kids

Man the eternal anglo is quite pathetic in 2016

it's not nutty at all. keeping expensive stuff illegal keeps weapons only in the hands of responsible people. savages can't afford to legally carry a sword.

JESUS CHRIST PUT THAT DEADLY WEAPON AWAY

>average white woman has crows feet before she's 17
>Americans have to wait a whole year after that
Top lel

It's how you make vegan noodles.