graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard
pollinganomalies.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>LA TIMES

weiner senpai, weiner

CA GOING RED

I don't think this is accurate at all..

Trump stabilised outside of their margin of error

This poll is worthless for predicting a winner but an interesting metric. The 1-100 average thing is pretty pointless for predicting who votes.

I assume most people with answer 100 or 0

PREPARE YOUR ANUSES LIBKUCKS

REPEAT AFTER ME

P R E S I D E N T

T R U M P

GET USED TO IT :^)

>Drumpf down in LA Times
>Hilldawg up six points in Reuters/Ipsos

It's all over, Drumpfkins. Accept your new queen or suffer the severest consequences.

It's almost like Hillary has had week so bad that the FBI and DOJ are literally fighting over what to do over her while the media is reporting it and the whole nation is watching this absolute train wreck in slow motion.

Trump must be laughing his ass off, he doesn't even have to pay to run attack ads because everyone on the planet is doing it for him.

>graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard
I'm going to wake up tomorrow and everything going to be gone, isn't it? Everything we worked for, all last year and all this year. The bitch is going to win. She's really going to win. Fuck everything.

the tides are turning drumpf BTFO

Record corrected.

It's still out of the margin of error

FUCKING SHILLARY FAGS YOU ARE GOING TO GET THE ROPE

DRUMPF 100% BTFO. HOLY SHIT

God your memes are shitty CTR, the MAGA hat is even backwards

>Trump falls 0.2 points

IT'S OGRE

God you faggots seriously think you're "hip" with that shitty ironic Hillary pepe? It's nothing but pure embarrassment and rage every time I have the misfortune of looking at it.

This is the perfect poll to measure momentum. Trump clearly has gained a lot of support and enthusiasm.

pollinganomalies.com/

Kinda interesting they pumped up the Dem oversampling right when Comey's letter released