ITT: You try to disprove that both the woman is biologically set up to be inferior, and homosexuallity is an illness

>ITT: You try to disprove that both the woman is biologically set up to be inferior, and homosexuallity is an illness.

The anatomical difference between the sexes is the cause for unalterable characterological differences; lets call it "anatomy is her fate'.

Lets put it simply: the little girl, when discovers the fact that she lacks the male genital organ, is shocked and deeply impressed by her discovery.
She feels something she was supposed have, is lacking; and thus she envies men for having what fate has denied her.
Later, in the normal course of her personal development she will try to overcome her feeling of inferiority and raging envy by substituting other things for the male genital organ: husband, children, or possessions.

Now lets take a look at neurotic development which develops when she does not succeed in achieving such satisfactory substitutions, thus remaining envious of men throughtout her entire life, yet she does not give up her wish and seeks to be a man in other ways such as becoming homosexual or hating men, or seeking certain culturally permitted compensations.
Even if she does not reach such extents, the tragic quality of woman's fate will never quite disappear because she is cursed with the deep secret wish to obtain something unattainable throughout her life.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty_in_ancient_Greece
hoax-alert.leadstories.com/707062-panel-of-scientists-in-saudi-arabia-did-not-admit-women-are-mammals.html
hoax-slayer.net/have-saudi-scientists-concluded-that-women-are-mammals-but-still-not-100-human/
top10for.com/top-10-countries-highest-rape-crime-2014/
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Come on, give it a try

yehh, you got me there. You got me good.
Next.

"Lesbians don't exist" -Milo

yeah racheal maddow for sure

if she wanted cock so bad why doesn't she just become a slut

oh wait

kangaroo bro kinda gets it

you've read too much freud

Its just freudian bullshit, you have ni evidence, Freud just pulled this stuff out his ass.

I don't really get what you're talking about but clearly traps are the master race

Pro-tip: You can't.

So whats your point?

>Freudian psychology
Almost as bad as evolutionary psychology. Get out.

>all women are transexuals
This is dumb

pointing out they can't compete in men sport is better desu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty_in_ancient_Greece

You bring a whole new meaning to Australian shitposting.

I am both humbled and overwhelmed by your evidence.

Homosexuallity is an illness.

Keep trying you almost got the point.

>tfw in a few years "coming out" will refer to announcing you're hetero

fuck this gay earth

Pro-tip: World News Daily is a hoax website... faggot
hoax-alert.leadstories.com/707062-panel-of-scientists-in-saudi-arabia-did-not-admit-women-are-mammals.html

hoax-slayer.net/have-saudi-scientists-concluded-that-women-are-mammals-but-still-not-100-human/

>Keep trying you almost got the point.
but i did. You say women hate dudes cause they project their natural shortcomings and i think its dumb cause for this to happen they would need to identify themselves as dude.

Its retarded faggot shit like

>You can't insult other people cause everyone you say to them you are actually saying about yourself

>hetero normies chimp out and treat females like muds
>expect r-e-s-p-e-c-t for their hominid behaviour

'k

It's their other way around, we are treating them too nicely otherwise they would respect us more

Argies have some of the highest RAPE RATES on the planet (see: "machismo" culture")
top10for.com/top-10-countries-highest-rape-crime-2014/

>literally more rapes than the kraut caliphate

You have not presented any evidence so don't act like anyone else here needs to provide any either.

Freud had the same idea, Argentina boy

>treat 'em mean
>keep 'em clean

'actioni contrariam semper et æqaulem esse reactionem'

That's your only retort? Sad.

who is this semon demon?

what you wrote isn't quite english, that's all friend.

>disprove my psychoanalytic framework for all women and furthermore my analysis of all female homosexual tendencies.
nice fucking meme. you realize that your analysis isn't based on any logical or scientific thinking. It's fruitless to "prove" you wrong because these analyses are subjective. Also, the nature of your extrapolations is oddly dogmatic, which makes me think you're more interested in pushing some sort of an agenda than actually thinking. Quite easy to justify many things using a lazy attempt at psychoanalysis which i'm doubtful you have formal education in either.

Wow Ahmed, look, i will try to break it down for you, my dark-skinned, closed-minded arab.

Thread says come disprove me. You enter here, brag about your knowledge yet say nothing. Then, engage in a "hurr you provided nothing and I totally refuted you with a one liner"

Dude, that is ok for a pub conversation, but not to be taken seriously as a valid point. But keep struting around as the moral winner if that makes you happy.

Wow that piece of text surely works for any topic.

You could use that for the "dogs want to be humans" topic, and would still work.

Too generic.

I'm not even trying to refute you because your claim has no evidence to refute in the first place. It is entirely baseless. Come back when you have some proof.

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof
Also source for any of that? Nice slide thread, shill.

>reading comprehension
It doesn't work for any topic. Because the scientific method, for example, provides us with reliable and valid knowledge. Inductive and deductive reasoning, mathematical proofs as well on a more basic level. When you take psychoanalysis, a *subjective* qualitative measure of personality used in individual case studies, and extrapolate it to something as complex as society, you're ironically, as you say, "engaging in pub talk". You aren't providing proof for anything. You're saying the equivalent of "so and so is cool guy", prove me wrong. There is nothing to prove against, for what there is nothing to prove for.

1. Penis envy is Freudian nonsense which has been thoroughly disproven.

2. Nutrition during developmental years, particularly early childhood, has been shown to have a much greater impact on physical and mental development than gender.

3. Not all people who are anatomically female, or anatomically male, demonstrated the same behavioral, physical, or mental characteristics.

Your "characterological differences" are simply stereotypes based on cultural conventions and pseudo science rather than proven fact. People are complicated and the factors affecting their physical and mental development are diverse and complicated.