She doomed EVERYTHING

Her series and her world:
youtu.be/3v5K4Qe-ca8
All because of diversity.

Is the sequel comic series any good?

Oh god no.

But user our ancestors we're bigots. We need to reject every part of our past for the sake of diversity. Oy vey

It's pretty enjoyable

It's bad.

Because Ozai wasn't already one-dimensionally evil enough. How long until he rapes babies?

No, it's like book 2, but more preachy.

This feels like an edit.

Unfortunately it isn't.

>HE'S SO EVIL HE OUTLAWED THE PUREST FORM OF LOVE
Holy fucking shit, is that faggot really going to milk that lesbian end til the very end?

Diversity? Of all the things, THAT's what bothers you? The fact that there were both Asian AND Inuit people?

I love how the defender of Balance and the bridge between the human and spirit worlds cannot come up with a better condemnation than to call someone 'the worst'.

Sure did a lot of maturing and growing as a person during those 3 years.

you post this like every week

What's bad about this isn't Sozin outlawing homosexuality, the guy was already evil so him doing another bad thing literally means nothing for his character. We were never gonna get a Sozin redemption arc and nobody was looking for his character to be nuanced, so at most it's just a lazy explanation for why we never saw LGBT characters before.

Korra's response though, is really, really bad and awkward. It's the equivalent of an afterschool special where they tell you drugs are for lame-os and all the characters talk and act like outdated stereotypes. I could photoshop these panels into a NOH8 poster and it'd fit right in along with that organization's crappy imagery.

It also lazy to attach it to Sozin. You'd think he would have bigger things to worry about than homosexuals. All it is, is to create drama about some people not liking homosexuals in Avatar, but without having to deal with since those people are either dead or off-screen and unnamed.

You guys talk like being gay is her biggest problem.

Watch the video, SHE FUCKIND DOOMED THE WORD by bringing in spirit dindus who already took over tge world once!

Yeah but that isn't a diversity issue. The only diversity issue in LoK is the gay thing everything else is poor writing and stupid characters.

She's never going to get the heel realization she fucked Up id she?

If you'be always wanted to see what the gay agenda looked like given true form, check it out.

Is it hot?

Plenty of kiss scenes.

My copy if stained because watching Azami and Korra going at it made me feel things.

>Emperor banning practices that don't further his colonial expansion agenda

This isn't exactly new, folks

The gay is all anyone remembers about the ending.

korra is to the legend of ang what the sequels are to star wars, the comics are the christmas special

this might be the epitome of virtue signaling

Did she forget that Unalaq was the natural? And that the spirits drove humans to near extinction? And how the portals were unnatural creations by Vatu for the sole purpose of making with humans and killing them?

Yes.

Spirits dindu nuffing wrong. They were here all along. Vaatu didn't break through the barrier of both worlds or anything.

Humans humanwashed history. Check your privilege, fire bender.

Remember the 6 airgorillion.

jesus christ

Ozai enslaved people but the worst thing he did was outlawing gay marriage and dissemination of STDs in his amry?

Not surprised he conquered the world.

I can't understand half of what this guy is saying.