ITS RIGGED TRUMP WILL LOSE

THIS WAS RIPPED STRAIGHT OFF THE WORLDNOW MEDIA SERVER FOX, CBS, AND OTHERS USE. THIS IS NOT A SPOOF, THEY HAVE ALREADY FINALIZED THE ELECTION AND PREPARED THE REPORT PAGES. THIS IS A BUST OF THE ENTIRE SYSTEM, WITH THREE DIFFERENT CONFIRMED NEWS STATIONS USED AS EXAMPLES.

Worldnow is a central company that helps all the news stations stay synchronized so they all report the same news. This is a bust of that company, that already has the election results ready for the stations to post, complete with their station graphics. On election day, they go live with this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?q=bev harris -beverly&sp=CAMSAggD
ftpcontent4.worldnow.com/kfvs12/elections.html
ftpcontent4.worldnow.com/wmctv/elections/wmc-electionresults.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QPaHC03YmK4
82.221.129.208/basepaget3.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks fake

It was real but was an obvious placeholder.
They've since changedit all to 0s.

Seriously the stats it was reading from had trump winnin dc, it's nothing.

I saved it, you saved it, we all saved it
We won't know yet that they are the results we will be given
We have to wait

People will not let it slide this time
they are waking up
youtube.com/results?q=bev harris -beverly&sp=CAMSAggD

It has an NBC peacock on it. I'm going to trust THAT? Nah...

I realy want Trump to win. I want to belive that we are abel to win against the system.

But mere thought about Soros owning voting machines, tells me its wishfull thinking. From time to time, everything feels futile.

But dont give up guys! Never give up! Because once you do, you lose. Not only do you stop the support for your side, but you indirectly support the enemy. Because that is what enemy wants. He want you to lose all hope. He wants you poor and alone. He wants you to give in to the system.

DO
NOT
QUIT

FIGHT!!!

>no archive link
fake and gay

it's still up.
ftpcontent4.worldnow.com/kfvs12/elections.html

ftpcontent4.worldnow.com/wmctv/elections/wmc-electionresults.html this list belongs to a MSNBC affiliate out of TN. I compared the numbers to past voter turnouts and it looks like "legit" vote numbers for each state, or more like logical turnouts for a election.

Now there is two.

>shitty news site has access to super secret election results
OR
>shitty dev pushes test data onto production

>Both of them only getting 40 million votes when Obama got 65,915,795 votes and Romney got 60,933,504 votes.
Complete bullshit

>both 3rd party candidates get over the 5% mark
WE 4 PARTY SYSTEM NOW!

"I RIPPED THE CODE OUT OF worldnow.com/kfvs12/elections.html AND CONFIRMED THERE IS NO ACTIVE CODE IN IT TO NEED TESTING. TROLLS ARE SAYING THIS IS A CODE TEST TO SEE IF IT WILL POST THE RESULTS. THAT IS A LIE. THE PAGE HAS NO CODE THAT WILL TABULATE VOTES, IT IS ALL JUST TYPED IN. THAT IS THE WAY IT HAS TO BE TO RIG AN ELECTION, NOTHING CAN BE LEFT TO CHANCE."

"IMPORTANT: THE ABOVE IS ABSOLUTELY AS I AM SAYING. THERE IS NO ACTIVE CODE THAT WOULD REQUIRE TESTING. IF THIS SAYS IT ALREADY, IT MEANS IT REALLY IS SHOWING HOW THE ELECTION WILL BE RIGGED. MY SERVER DOES NOT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING AT ALL TO RENDER THE RESULTS LOCALLY WHEN IT SERVES THIS PAGE. THERE IS NO TESTING NEEDED, SO THAT IS AN EXCUSE THE TROLLS CANNOT USE."

"Here is the direct link to WRCBtv that proves they don't have it posted yet and the above capture was from a back door job. IMPORTANT - look at the lower left hand corner of your browser when you access WRCBtv. You will see all content is coming from Worldnow.com, which proves that the page capture above is a hidden page that will be re-created and used when the time comes. You can't get to it from ANYWHERE on the WRCBtv web site, it is waiting at Worldnow to be posted.

The best part of it all (below) is STILL WORKING.

You can see that the tabulation is set up to hit the end percentages with an algorithm to steal it changing the numbers automatically as the vote progresses to hit those percentages by cross checking this first list (below) here for WMCTV in Memphis, with the second list from KFVS 12 in Missouri that is embedded in the report even farther down the page (below this list,) where I prove this is legit. Cross comparing the two lists mathematically proves yet another way that an algorithm with dynamic fractional vote tabulation is being used to steal the election. On election day, you will see the same percentages overall, with only the numbers that claim to equal them different. The difference in total votes shown on the station pages, with the same overall final percentages proves the election theft is automated to hit desired percentages, no one has to lift a finger during the election itself to accomplish the steal."

check
ftpcontent4.worldnow.com/wmctv/elections/wmc-electionresults.html

It's the minority vote that will have disappeared.
They don't want to vote for old white people.

All 4 major candidates are old whites

NO LINK, NO NOTHING, FAKE AND GAY

trend this shiet

Are Trumpfags going to shit out any conspiracy all week and hope something sticks?

youtube.com/watch?v=QPaHC03YmK4

Go read Jim Stone.

confirmed, this is just html tables and CSS
however it could have been generated elsewhere and this is just the viewport

Stop wasting my time with this fabricated horse shit.

82.221.129.208/basepaget3.html

keep me posted senpaitachi

Bump

How far does the rabbit hole go?

>Jill Stein 5%
>Others 5%

You're too fucking stupid for me to bother offering a reasonable alternative to you dumb shit. Please fuck off and die.

stop bumping this shit

why are the shills spamming this, demoralization tactics?