ITT: Jerks you can't help but love

I'll start.

>Making money off a an app that makes you Captain America
>Jerk
It's not even that expensive desu.

>BAWWLLS DEEEP SAM-HWO-RAAI

Eh, there was the whole "contaminating the water supply of San Fran" bit, but honestly, while Marvel marketed this as evil Iron Man... he didn't do such awful shit. He could've let Daredevil die, but he saved him. He could've killed Teen Abomination, but he took him under his wing. He could've turned the "virus carriers" into his puppets, but he didn't. All Superior Tony was, was Tony without delusions of being a hero. If it had continued, I bet he would've created his own city/quasi-country.

It wasnt just his business practices that made him one, he was a douche to everyone he came in contact with

Applies to both characters

I will admit the water supply is shady but it's not like it made them dependent on the thing/had any side effects.

Pepper is a shit tho.

I dont think he was supposed to be evil but just someone with a somewhat broken moral compass. He would do both good and bad but not always for the right reasons. He was bad in many ways with a capacity for good. The alignment shift seemed to effect some heroes and villains to an inconsistent degree

This bitch ass nigga looks as if he was copy pasted from Silverhawks, hot damn

So is Superior Iron Man just baby's first anti hero comic and thats why there's such a circle jerk over it?

Fuck you, Stark.

>I will admit the water supply is shady but it's not like it made them dependent on the thing/had any side effects.
True enough.

>Pepper is a shit tho.
True. Seriously, she wasone of the biggest bitches during the 60s, and never really improved. She deserved to die, not Happy.

Eh, Marvel was selling this as "Evil Stark", which made Tumblr throw a hissy fit, but at the end of the day, Superior Tony wasn't more evil than "Normal" Tony.

Silver is cool my dude.

It was fun, and Superior Tony was a fresh take. He was quippy, but commanding. Fun, but legitimately bad-ass. He behaved like a real bussinessman and had some grey streaks, while his "save the world" plan wasn't full of autistic shit like Doom's, or Reed's or whatever. Honestly, it was just a fun book and the last time Tony was Alpha. Plus, the suit was sexy.

You're just jealous you can't rock the glorious white as good as I can.

>She deserved to die, not Happy
You know what I don't get, when Happy was in that vegetable state, weren't she and Happy already divorced? So what gave her the right to coerce Tony into pulling the plug? In a world where Magic and gods exist I think they could have found a way to fix his brain.

He's a smoother operator

Beats me user. They were divorced since the 90s. But really, being a self-centered cunt is in-character for her. I want to jump into the comic book and gut her every time she appears in the 60s stories.

That's because the point of Superior Iron Man wasn't to turn Tony from hero to villain, it was to turn a boring asshole into an entertaining one.

She is, she's so fucking awful that it fucking boggles me how Tony acts like a beta orbiter around her.

I'd argue Tony was entertaining when he was an Alpha Chad who wanted things to go his way. When they started watering him down,you got merely aquipping cunt. Superior just did away with all that.
"Muh smol Tony uwu" is the answer in the Post-MCU world. Before that? Marvel couldn't publish a book about a guy who both sleeps around and enjoys it. He had to have a crush for the "homely" girl. Honestly, comic writers just do not know how to portray a character like Stark, which is why he'll always be a missed opportunity.

But hey, at least Superior Tony BTFOed Pepper multiple times.

Also didn't Pepper during her first appearances was the one pining on Stark? calling herself the future Mrs Stark or something? Man I would have love Superior Iron man to have continued but they just dropped it off the face of the earth, such a shame since they were teasing he was gonna be big.

>Also didn't Pepper during her first appearances was the one pining on Stark? calling herself the future Mrs Stark or something?
Yup. Hell, she was turning away Stark's dates! Not to mention that she was rude as fuck to Happy the whole time, calling him ugly, retarded, useless, etc, etc. Seriously, fuck Pepper.

>Man I would have love Superior Iron man to have continued but they just dropped it off the face of the earth, such a shame since they were teasing he was gonna be big.
It's just a shame it happened right before TRO and it wasn't the ANAD direction. I could see SuperiorTony going all Big Boss/Andrew Ryan and just starting his own nation/city. Superior had tons of potential.

Yeah, I was thinking if Superior Iron man had continued it would have been cool for Tony to make his own "Metropolis" like make a smaller town in NYC that's on par with Wakanda on terms of technology and having his own elitist thing going on also Pepper in the last issue of Superior had her basically saying she will use her propaganda machine to slander his name, why is Pepper even relevant anyway? the only thing she does as of now is give advice to Riri but she's just a glorified secretary that never earned what she has.

>Yeah, I was thinking if Superior Iron man had continued it would have been cool for Tony to make his own "Metropolis" like make a smaller town in NYC that's on par with Wakanda on terms of technology and having his own elitist thing going on
I don't think he'd make it in NY, but yeah, that was my guess as well. He already had Troy, but I could seehim creating his own mix of Rapture and Columbia in the middle of an ocean, by creating a floating island. Metropolis is a bit overplayed though. Maybe Technopolis?

As for BP, God yes, I'd love to see some put that self-righteous cunt in his place. Doomwar just wasn't that good, but Superior Tony could just annihilate Wakanda with his Dyson Sphere. Maybe go after Doom next.

>also Pepper in the last issue of Superior had her basically saying she will use her propaganda machine to slander his name, why is Pepper even relevant anyway? the only thing she does as of now is give advice to Riri but she's just a glorified secretary that never earned what she has.
She's there just because of the MCU, and because Stark never developed a big supporting cast. You have Happy, Pepper, and that'sit. Nobody remembers Morgan Stark, and Ty Stone was absorbed by Spider-Man. So she was one of the few strictly IM characters. As for her role, she was a bitch, and she remains a bitch. Fuck both her and Ree-Ree.

>why is Pepper even relevant anyway? the only thing she does as of now is give advice to Riri but she's just a glorified secretary that never earned what she has.

Why did you have to remind me of that one Riri panel where she praises Pepper for keeping Stark Industries afloat as if Tony had no influence or control in any of it at all.

>Metropolis is a bit overplayed though. Maybe Technopolis
I meant it like Metropolis is the most technologically advance city in DC and Tony would have made his own Metropolis, Yeah you'd think with the amount of super geniuses in NYC alone they would have put BP a peg down. You don't need to have a supporting cast for Iron man desu, you can just have him fucking around.

YAAS QUEEN SLAY, amirite?

Found the panel in case anyone wanted to know what was actually said.

Ah yes I love how Pepper helped Tony build the suit and build rescue and how she became CEO not because Tony gave it to her, ah yes so inspiring. WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING

>I meant it like Metropolis is the most technologically advance city in DC and Tony would have made his own Metropolis,
Yeah I know, I was just coming up with a name. Then again, Starkopolis is more likely.

>Yeah you'd think with the amount of super geniuses in NYC alone they would have put BP a peg down.
BP's problem is that he's a massive xenophobic cunt that pretends he's any better. Tony could've nuked Wakanda while sipping on a Martini ages ago.

>You don't need to have a supporting cast for Iron man desu, you can just have him fucking around.
I guess, but he still needs a core cast. Maybe his own Adam Jensen or something. TBQH, I'd like him to go fuck some alien pussy. Or an AI Hologram. Seriously, how come he hasn't fucked an EDI, Liara or Cortana yet?

Jesus fuck. Marvel truly is dead. Yeah, I remember that while Tony had to run like Hell to charge his armor so that he wouldn't die after fighting the Melter, Pepper was there,lusting after his cock and insulting Happy. Truly inspiring!

>WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING
It's Bendis, this is to be expected. At this point its more a game of "how much further can this absolute idiot go?"

He could just have a new cast, his current cast is like his Mom(?),Pepper, Riri and MJ (why Marvel).
Fuck, is he actually a DC sleeper agent that's ruining Marvel from the inside or something? Maybe that's why he lost a lot of weight.

>He could just have a new cast, his current cast is like his Mom(?),Pepper, Riri and MJ (why Marvel).
True enough, but who will do that? You saw what we got when Marvel tried to give him a new cast. Fucking Ree-Ree and the adoption sub-plot.

>women consider sucking dick until you get promoted to be a completely normal part of life

Maybe make a FutureFoundation kind of thing with other geniuses? Honestly I want it so when Tony wakes up from his coma he becomes Superior Tony again.
It's empowering when they do it user.

>Fuck, is he actually a DC sleeper agent that's ruining Marvel from the inside or something?
Considering how he's writing like 50% of the books that are on Marvels list right now? I wouldn't be surprised.
>Honestly I want it so when Tony wakes up from his coma he becomes Superior Tony again.
Speaking of the coma, how the fuck do you lose a comatose body. His body just up and disappears.

At least Riri looks like she'd be good at sucking dick.

What's Bendis writing anyway? Defenders, Iron man and? I'm not pulling that much Marvel stuff these days and only read it when it gets Storytimed.

She does have those cock sucking lips

>Maybe make a FutureFoundation kind of thing with other geniuses? Honestly I want it so when Tony wakes up from his coma he becomes Superior Tony again
Eh, I don't like it when Geniuses play ball, to be honest. because you're bond to have a super-genius black girl, and that takes me out of the whole thing. The only supergeniuses should be White, Asian and Jewish men, like in reality.

>It's empowering when they do it user.
Of course it is. They're taming the angry man-animal by appealing to its basic insticts.

>Speaking of the coma, how the fuck do you lose a comatose body. His body just up and disappears.
It's the AI. Bendid thinks he's being clever but... we all know it's the AI.

>It's the AI. Bendid thinks he's being clever but... we all know it's the AI.
I'm really out of the loop so I might sound dumb but are you saying the "coma body" this whole time has been the a.i/a hologram and tony has been fucking around somewhere else? I was thinking Illuminati tier group but with geniuses, like him and Pym but Tony is in his Superior phase and Pym is in his "AIs ARENT REAL PEOPLE" phase (p.s they're not)

>Oh boy, you better register so that we are legal an shit

And then he figured that selling drugs was okay and totally not a crime.

>What's Bendis writing anyway
I exaggerated quite a bit but he wrote the Generations issues for Iron Man and Spider-man.
Then he's also on both Infamous and invincible Iron Man, Spider-men II, Spider-Man, Defenders, and Jessica Jones,

No, normal Tony is in a coma, but he has an AI running around. The real Tony's body vanished, and it's pretty clear the AI went rogue and stole it. Tony became a "smol uwu baby hugger" when ANAD started.

As for AIs being real people... It depends. I don't consider AI Tony the real Tony, but a case could be made for Vision and Machine Man.

Well, uh... the suit is cool, I guess?

Still a lot desu.
Ah yeah it probably is AI tony gone rogue, I feel like that trope has been overplayed tho, would be cool if Tony was never in a coma and it was all a keikaku. I don't know man, I believe that A.Is aren't real people since everything they think they feel is all programmed in.

Bendis has been not so subtly hinting at the AI going rogue/villain for a few months now, then we also had the AI doing the whole " I wish I was a real boy" shtick with the cosmic cube in secret empire.

>I don't know man, I believe that A.Is aren't real people since everything they think they feel is all programmed in.
Eh, it'sa complicated matter. I mean, Stark had his brain wiped and copied 2 times now, so is he not a real person?

Is A.I tony the same Tony from Superior Iron man? the 10 minutes that was stolen from Tony? So the plan is him uploading his consciousness to Tony won't it and then there will be a final fight in Tony's mind where Coma Tony wins and then he wakes up.

But Bullseye isn't a jerk, he can get angry sometimes, yes. but he is a nice fellow. He even teached kids how to shoot with a rocket launcher.

Nah, he's just a general AI Bendis created. Do you really think he read Superior Iron Man? It's just there to be defeated by Ree-Ree.

But then the human brains have room for improvement while A.I is restricted to their programming also there's an issue of souls since it exists in comicbooks. Idk, they're just toasters to me,

>Do you really think he read Superior Iron Man? It's just there to be defeated by Ree-Ree.
Fuck, they're totally gonna have her beat Tony/A.I tony to solidify her as the better Iron man.

>while A.I is restricted to their programming
"Programming" is a vague term. It's why AIs still aren't a thing. You can program them to do basic stuff, like in games, but to create a truly "alive" thing you need to innovate and translate feelings into code.

You need to read Iron Man: Hypervelocity,

>Fuck, they're totally gonna have her beat Tony/A.I tony to solidify her as the better Iron man.
Of course they are. That's pretty much a given. With RDJ retiring, you don't think they're gonna push her as the next face of the MCU? They're already working in Miles in Pete's story.

It's just my opinion on the matter.
Shouldn't Miles be fucking off to his own universe some time soon? Reeds is almost done playing god ain't he?

>Shouldn't Miles be fucking off to his own universe some time soon? Reeds is almost done playing god ain't he?
He's a native 616er due to Molecule Man fuckery.

Fuck. They're pushing him really hard lately, he's even in that new cartoon which is kinda weird.

Good lord that was hard to read. Who fucking thought those colors were a good idea.

>As for AIs being real people... It depends

They can become real people if they kill all biological life in the universe.

That's what the Prym-Particle Fairy told Ultron.

>They can become real people if they kill all biological life in the universe.
Whoa. That's uh... pretty bad. Does it count if all biological life becomes cyborgs? I'd sign up...

No, not really. I mean, you can like make an evil digital copy of your personality and that'll be welcomed with open arms, but all biological life has to die.

They'd certainly appreciate if if you'd go down the current transhumanist route of killing yourself by slowly ripping out and replacing each of your cells with something non-biological though.

Jeez, that sounds pretty bad. But I guess when their "Uncle Tom" (X-51) is a cunt, the "purebloods" must be worse...

>What is a Moravec transfer

Don't worry machine immortality awaits you

Dr. Nefarious, pls go to bed my favorite soap opera is starting.

>He's a native 616er due to Molecule Man fuckery.
Bendis is a fanfic-tier writer.

>Bendis is a fanfic-tier writer.
You're only getting that now?

No, I'm only venting about it.
Just look at this shit. Just look at it. It's literally the same type of writing found in the worse fanfictions. God dammit.

Superior Tony would work better if he stayed that way. Makes the inner conflict between heroes more realistic instead of believing they’d start two civil wars but have no problem teaming a hundred times to fight a street thug.

Yeah I know, I'm just pulling your leg. Bendis is shit,and everybody knows it.

Exactly. But I guess that's the status quo... Stark doesn't really work as a shared-universe character anyway.

is this canon Nu 52/Rebirth?

Is that you, darth?

>Is that you, darth?
Is that cunt another tripfag? Lemme guess, it's some shit like "darth" followed by his name or something? God, I hate those cunts...

What the fuck, those are too many fucking words, none of them are relevant to the story in anyway.
Will Bendis get the boot one day?