Anyone else here depressed to the point of no return?

Anyone else here depressed to the point of no return?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9tgIfVxgWeA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yip.
Almost 30 and all my endeavors crashed and burned hard, so have nothing.
>ain't got no food
>ain't got no jobs
>our pets' HEADS ARE FALLIN OFF

I was then jesus saved me now I have a girlfriend that loves me and a 2nd year apprenticeship as a heavy equipment technician. :D

I am a worthless neet browsing /pol at 5 am in the morning. I am pretty sure there is no return.

>>our pets' HEADS ARE FALLIN OFF
explain

There's always hope user. Browsing Sup Forums is not going to help your mood though.

At first I was like
>tfw no gf
But then I was like
>tfw The West is dying and Trump must win to save it

its a quote from a movie

It's a line from a dumb American comedy.
But I did just have to bury my dog, liver failure.
Rip in peace buddy.

*hugs* rip pupper

bump

I'm pretty depressed at the moment. However, my birthday is coming soon so I've decided to view the US presidential election as my greatest present. A bottle of tears, either from Sup Forums or from tumblr. I usually love you fags at Sup Forums but I wouldn't mind a good shitstorm here either.

happy birthday dude

the excitement and suspense of the election is the only thing keeping me alive

i will probably kill myself within the next 4 months

apathetic rather

evil ALWAYS wins

so why bother about anything at all?

>evil ALWAYS wins
Only on earth, Bartek.

You homos probably have low t

Generally speaking, only losers get depressed and you literally can't argue against this

I just want to end it.

I could go on and on and on about this. The worst thing is talking about depression in internet cesspools. You'll get very salty people spamming fedora memes, telling you depression doesn't exist, and just being human feces in general. They are unwanted in real life, so they have to go to internet cesspools because they have nowhere else to go.

The best gifts we have as humans and as men is to just 'get over it'. Western civilization abuses this to the core, and hates men but also weirdly grudgingly respects men for this, but still. You are a man, you have the ability to fight nature and temporarily beat it if you are smart and strong enough. So take all your current habits and cut them. If you don't have a job, go get one. Find something to go to school for. I had literally no money left living on my own and was a NEET for 4+ years, then I landed a good job at the exact right opportunity and I'm going to school next year. You have to try, and suffer even more through brutal efforts. Life didn't allow you to get everything easily, so you need to adapt.

just numb

keep yourself constantly stimulated so you are unable to think

truth Q__Q

haha fag

why would you be?

we're less than a week away from making america great again?

I thought I was depressed to the point of no return. Eventually I worked things out and things are better now. Good luck Sup Forumsack bros.

No but a good friend of mine is severely depressed, I basically keep him alive by sending him dank memes every day and telling him to not kill himself, it's not like I'm happy with life but I think it's a sin to kill yourself.
The ride truly never ends.

happy birthday spanio

Yes, I'm just waiting for my parents to die so I can kill my self

"TO GO TO BED FOREVER"
Yes. But self destruction is not the answer. There's a fight coming, and we need to be ready for it. Begin conditioning yourself physically and mentally now, you'll thank me later.

I'd be depressed if I could even feel anything anymore, but my anti-depressants have made me numb and uncaring

One of the best nights I had this year was when I could talk about my redpill thoughts with someone who could listen, a fellow Sup Forumslack, IRL

I fucking hate college why am I paying to be surrounded by SJWs and whores

WEW LAD
youtube.com/watch?v=9tgIfVxgWeA
This might speak to you

Im responsible for my girlfriend going to jail for a dui after I begged the cop to take me instead. So yep fuck society fuck sobriety fuck everybody. I'll probably never hear from the woman I love ever again

I do not believe in anything.

user.
Go to

Start lifting.
You'll find yourself bettering yourself in ways beyond just your body.

She was just a random person you met. People are replaceable like parts. Feelings does not matter at all.

>feelings do not matter

>is depressed

it gets better, you will feel powerful soon.

Not really, I'm much happier now I'm finishing HS in 2 weeks so I can leave that marxist shithole and move on in my life.

F

FUCK CUNTS THE WORLD NEEDS US. Search The Golden One on youtube and watch his videos. We feel like shit because young men have lost their way morally and ethically. We have no values by selfishness and pleasure. You need to find the values that matter and work on bettering yourself physically and mentally. Study, lift, read history and philosophy, form groups of fellow nationalists and train together. You are capable of more than you think. You only need the will. Ad Victoriam brothers.

>thinks after high school college will be less of a marxist shithole
I've got some news for you buddy...

Oh was this the board where we pity ourselves and make threads about it because you are an autistic attention whore who has to make everything about yourself, OR was this the board where we discuss global political and geopolitical events, past and present?

Hillarys campaign is a sinking ship of corruption, brexit was a success, possible indictment of clinton,and life couldn't look better..

Fuck off to Sup Forums or /r9k/ though faggot. Leave your emotional baggage at the door.

thats rough as hell

The last time I wasn't depressed was just before I visited your country. I think a local shaman drained my lifeforce to try to fix your economy. Jokes on him though. Your economy is still shit.

I'm not going to college, I'm going to go work on my uncle's farm.

When everyone around you seems to be ok with what is going on it feels like I am the one that is going crazy

study buddhism and practice meditation before you kys yrself. its worth a shot, worked for me.

Atleast you give a shit, take notice and make effort.

I think a fair number of anons don't even have that.

i'm no psychologist

BUT if you are depressed, wouldnt it be counter-productive to seek other depressed people?

even gleeful ones may be tainted by depression while in company of the depressed

so get your ass to a healthier place, faggot, and stop listening to the other depressed people here.

NOW

F

RIP Dogo

Sociopath scum like you need to be gassed.

bad day?

>People are replaceable like parts
This. Not interchangeable, but replaceable.

death will be a relief, user. ty for asking

The only thing that matters is economy.

but user the healthy people don't want to get "depressed" because of you :^(

F