You're learning Spanish aren't you Sup Forums?

You'll need it if you want to be cool

Other urls found in this thread:

pnas.org/content/111/52/E5616
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trying to learn Russian actually

>Learning useless language
Just as stupid as autistic weebs who learn Japanese just for cartoons

>my dumb, white ass

I'm learning Japanese and Russian. I tuned out spic in highschool and didn't even try.

no manches moreno

you americans better learn it fast, because it will be the only language you use in 2050

I don't see why this fuckboi is whining about that, French and spanish share similar latin roots so if he really want to learn spanish he can just switch to it and get along from what he already know of French

Self-hating whites like this make my skin crawl. What an evil society we live in.

I took 4 years of Spanish in high school, and even I can read French at a moderate level. Sounds like a typical plebbitor trying to get some free karma over his multicultural friends and his "dumb, white ass."

We've got a cultural revolution to launch, Sup Forums - regardless of the outcome on November 8th.

He doesn't know French either. 4 years of high-school language = 2-3 months of serious self-study. He probably can't even read Tintin.

You can only choose between French, Latin or Turkish as 2nd language here

How progressive and diverse.
Although 4 years of any language at high school is useless. I had 6 years of high school French and I can't speak a lick of it. I've self studied Russian and German (gotta stop the language becoming extinct) for a year each and I'm more proficient in them than I ever was in French.

Russian is tricky to learn from English. Good luck buddy.

How does Japanese grammar and etc compare with Russian and English?

French is a much nicer language. What fucking use is Spanish (especially butchered Central / South American Spanish) except talking to a few mexicans?

French has some of the greatest literature and history.

Also this

>greatest literature and history
lol
Who the fuck learns languages just to read old books

>mfw 1 month before registration for highschool they cancelled the German class
>mfw there were 6 spanish classes and no fucking German

This fucking nerds lmao

What other point is there to a language? Everybody relevant to any type of business or industry already speaks English and would rather use the lingua franca of the world.

The only benefit to Spanish is that you could live in Spain.

The turkish classes are 100% full with roaches, they established them here so turks can bypass graduation, they can pump them straight to the universities to create a new. islamic elite

>tfw English-speaking Hispanic
>tfw took Spanish in high school because muh heritage and muh employment opportunities
>tfw I still don't how to hold down a conversation
Meh. My heart was in it and I only took it because I was pressured into it. I was the only Hispanic in the class room with a majority of semi-popular, above average intelligence, white girls though. That was dope. The Chad and Stacies took German. The intelligent white hipsters took Latin. Everybody else, which included a lot of Spanish-fluent Hispanics, took French.

>my dumb, white ass

When you speak English as a first language, a second language is just for recreation. Might as well pick an obscure one to learn.

>not learning latin and ancient greek

cucks

no ta la

This. Everything important is translated into English anyways.

Links that speak: The global language network and its association with global fame
>Here we use the structure of the networks connecting multilingual speakers and translated texts, as expressed in book translations, multiple language editions of Wikipedia, and Twitter, to provide a concept of language importance that goes beyond simple economic or demographic measures. We find that the structure of these three global language networks (GLNs) is centered on English as a global hub and around a handful of intermediate hub languages, which include Spanish, German, French, Russian, Portuguese, and Chinese.
pnas.org/content/111/52/E5616

what?

There is a big difference between a translation and an original.

Estudio Espanol para tres anos en me colegio, pero hablo no muy bien.
Me gustaria una bocadillo de jamon y queso.