OH SHIT Sup Forums IT'S A GRABOID!
EVERYBODY STAY COMPLETELY STILL!
AND REMEMBER, NO NOISES!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WIIvpPGYjLs
youtube.com/watch?v=TSXqZybz6pM
youtube.com/watch?v=zm4E4umP9Qc
youtu.be/Pj9UcKj7Dxo
indiewire.com/2015/11/kevin-bacon-returns-as-valentine-mckee-for-tremors-tv-series-102920/
youtube.com/watch?v=AL2bkiYksco
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wa you say?

I'm not afraid of a Graboid.
I'll crush the earth down through its shell.

>Tremors 6 (2018)
damn it they're making another one.

FUCK! He found a space suit and laser gun!

Oh god please no. 5 was bad enough, what with its terrible CGI and bastardization of the graboid life cycle.

I enjoyed 5 a lot more than 4 but that might be the alcohol making the movie seem better.

its clearly a sub-species man. the Americas Graboid and the Africas Graboid.

the african graboid while being bigger and meaner dont have the numbers of the american graboid has.

I got this.
youtu.be/WIIvpPGYjLs

Alright Sup Forums it's been to long since I've seen a Tremors thread and I ain't going to let it die.
Post ends between 1-3 you and the main characters from the last show you watched are hunting a Graboid in their universe. 4-6 Shriekers and 7-9 Assblasters. Dubs or Trips and you get Burt to help you out. How do you do.

I mostly had a problem with the snake appendages separating from the larger worm and acting like sentient attack dogs. The fuck was that?

I'm genuinely amazed that out of all the characters from Tremors 1, Earl is the only actor that keeps coming back.

You mean Burt

Yeah. Sorry it's been a while.

>[Ear-Piercing Screeching]

Found it better than the 4th one

maybe it'll like a tune from my wicked flute.

It had been a while for me too. But local movie theater had a showing for the first movie which lead to me watching all of them over night.

a souped up version of shit that happens in real life.

I thought the sixth one was going to be a reboot, but maybe that was wrong info. Either way, I'm always fine with more Termors. It's not like any of these movies were particularly amazing, so anything is better than nothing.

And the actor is totally anti-gun too.

The Young Ones.
So dead as hell but in a comedic way

The reboot is the new tv series syfy is doing with Kevin Bacon

they evolved to swim through rock she will only make more noise for them to eat her.

wait new tv series? Didn't they try that before on syfy back in the early 2000s?

Fuckin love tremors
Watch the first 3 movies at least once a year
Have the covers Darkhorse comics were commissioned to create for one scene in the third movie

implying she doesn't hear them swimming underground.

Let me at them.

It goes the other way arround too. just saying that even martial artist can´t beat wild animal so Toph doesn´t have much defence for a literal landshark.

Best post.

Explain

Tremors 1 > Tremors 4 > Everything Else

2 was alright, better than 4

youtube.com/watch?v=TSXqZybz6pM

youtube.com/watch?v=zm4E4umP9Qc

1 > 2 > everything

youtu.be/Pj9UcKj7Dxo

The best.

If your area Graboid safe?

Tremors is the greatest horror franchise of all time. After 5 movies it's still totally a bit of fun, and I'm super excited for 6 and the new series with Kevin Bacon.

Ranking them, I go

1>2>5>4>3>

I can't understand how anyone thinks that 3 is better than 4 or 5. The CGI in 3 is HORRIBLE, especially on the assblasters, which are just fucking stupid. The fifth one (while still pretty stupid) was a nice surprise, and easily the best thing to come out of the franchise since the second movie all those years ago. Even the african Assblasters looked pretty cool.

I can't believe that Kevin Bacon's career went shit enough that he's willing to do another Tremors flick.

It didn't. His career has improved dramatically since those days, he's even won oscars. He wants to do it because everyone loves Tremors and he's apparently always wanted to revisit the character.

Way to find something negative about this really awesome development, you miserable ass button.

Well I didn't know that. Good to hear.

The graboid would actually be a fun monster to have as a guest star on Courage

>The Young Ones.
>So dead as hell but in a comedic way
I have visions of Vyvyan and Burt using a Howitzer to hunt Graboids.

He actually really enjoyed the first film and it's one of his favorite movies he starred in.
Fun fact, he had a break down one day on set crying that he was starring in a movie about worms and they had to end shooting early since he was inconsolable

This is a /k/ problem and thus must be solved the /k/ way

>Fun fact, he had a break down one day on set crying that he was starring in a movie about worms and they had to end shooting early since he was inconsolable
what

What? Sauce?

I think this is a gross exagerration. He was indeed stressed out about it being a low point in his career but I dont think anyone ever reported him breaking down in tears on set and having to console him.

indiewire.com/2015/11/kevin-bacon-returns-as-valentine-mckee-for-tremors-tv-series-102920/
here are his own words
>“I broke down and fell to the sidewalk, screaming to my pregnant wife, ‘I can’t believe I’m doing a movie about underground worms!’”

Doesn't mean he was crying and that they had to stop filming to console him.

Jesus, at least he got better.

This could be genuinely terrifying if it was in the dark chasing you

She could just drive a massive rock spike straight through one.

Toph isn't a martial artist and she can literally kill any graboid with no effort, they're dumb beasts she can kill by clenching a foot.

And that's how Leto III came to be.

They're not dumb. The longer the live they live the more tricky they get. The last monster in pretty much every Tremors movie is always the fucking smartest one.

The smartest cat in the world is still dumb, user

>Toph doesn´t have much defence for a literal landshark.

You mean besides the fact that her tremorsense would allow her to see them in the ground well before they were anywhere near her, right?

Oh, also that whole "earthbending" thing that literally enables her to control the very earth. That might be useful against a large burrowing animal.

He clearly didn't know shit about Toph and was just trying to make graboids cool while not realizing he made the thread on Sup Forums

So 2017 DuckTales

Honestly I'm pretty sure the gang could take out a group of Assblasters.

Ah, Tremors. Great series.

>The Goodies

Not gonna lie- I don't like our chances.

Not Sup Forums.

DUNE isn't Sup Forums, either.

>Ash Williams vs. a pack of Assblasters
I cannot express how much I fuckin' wish

They can still be killed by cave-ins and gravity. Good diggers =/= invulnerability towards earth

Are Graboids reptiles, arachnids or insects?

Look at all their pretty bows.

>shooting the ak with the safety on

Well I think the second movie mentions they date back to the Precambrian age. So none of those.

NUM NUMS

Rodan is a cool fucking guy.

He stopped 9/11, now he's stopping the Graboids.

>6
>5

Christ, I didn't know it had gone beyond 3.

FATHER

Holy shit

Uh oh tremerz
youtube.com/watch?v=AL2bkiYksco

Tremors series died on 2, with the wanamingos.

Nah Im just saying that Toph would not necesarily going to be able to kill one of them easily. EarthBenders can throw rocks and make spikes above ground but most of them are not able to do it on a big scale. The only characters in the original avatar show that where able to lift anything bigger that boulder where Bumi and Aang in his avatar state. Toph is skillfull but not superhuman strong.

Also Benders don´t control earth to a molecular level with their minds they still need to move wich creates vibrations that the Graboids can sense.

Terra on the other hand can levitate rock wich put her out of harm ways and is capable of creating volcanos and ravines. if you want a geomancer capable of killing those worms is her.

Could Rodan beat something as big as a battleship?

Let them come at me I don't care anymore

HEY GUYS WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?

WHAT'S GOING ON IN THIS THREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD?

What is JGL even doing these days? He was a hot actor for a while, but I haven't seen anything with him in a bit.

Also where the hell did Bradley Cooper go? He was a big actor, and then just fuckin disappeared. I'm pretty sure the only movie he did this year was GotG2

Fucker's surrounded by an anti-matter shield.

I felt bad for the actors when I read about when they found out what the monster looked like.

I think I need a hookshot and a fire arrow to kill that thing

The crew from Cowboy Bebop.

I have high hopes for kung-fu and explosions. Ed will probably get comically devoured, but then Jet will blow the head of the fucker and free her.

That's cute