PEDESTA/PIZZA PAC GENERAL 10: SHILLS HAVE A SEAT EDITION

Previous Threads:

Remember that email titled "pizza.jpg" that only had pic related attached?

They are showing off wares to Podesta and Hillary's high level staff. They are shopping a kid essentially.

Jeffery Epstein's Lolita Express' flight log shows a lot of trips to Asia:

i.sli.mg/8XLWle.png

Lots of pedos came out for the Indian tsunami too; it was around that time that GHWB and WJC teamed up to do a big new charity initiative.

archive.is/Y3qya

The two women in the pizza.jpg photo? Those are the two reporters who caught captured in NK. They were reporting on HUMAN SEX TRAFFICKING.

Guess who went to pick them up? Bill Clinton and Steve Bing, who both are Lolita Express passengers.

Source on this:

nypost.com/2015/02/14/bill-clintons-libido-threatens-to-derail-hillary-again/

Original email here.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10037

Another related email invitation for a possible pedo party at David Brock's

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/28538

Sleuthing around for Pizza related things led us to this email:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37543

Comet Ping Ping Pizza joint in DC named:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Ping_Pong

The owner of Comet Ping Pong, JAMES ALEFANTIS was the gay lover of David Brock for a while. He stars in a number of creepy ads for the pizza place.

The Pizza place also has hidden doors to rooms according to their webpage:

sashalordpresents.com/comet/

Possibly related Tumblr
pizzapac.tumblr.com

FINALLY, USE INFO IN THIS PASTEBIN TO CREATE WEAPONIZED MEMES, TWEET OUT WITH HASHTAGS LIKE #WORLDSERIES FOR VISIBILITY:

pastebin.com/raw/tBMC2U6W

Help us find other supplemental info, let's nail these sick fucks

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/RPTLE0W8
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/1cm0t3/original_research_the_mountain_of_evidence_for_a/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43113
documentcloud.org/documents/1508273-jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.html
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Walnut
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37072
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11744
prnewswire.com/news-releases/speaker-of-the-us-house-j-dennis-hastert-receives-national-girls-and-boys-town-award-76599252.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegations
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36043
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/35581
gabebertaccini.wordpress.com/2012/02/02/walnut-ligurian-sauce/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We need anons to pick which people and / or topics they want to research and focus our efforts that way

Important people:

Laura Silsby - Haiti - Clinton Foundation
David Brock - gay lover blackmail - James Alefantis
James Alefantis - Comet Ping Pong - child trafficking
Comet Ping Pong - Bryce Rey - the Finders
Steve Bing - Zachary Schwartz - Shangri-La LLC - Clinton Foundation
Todd Stern - John Podesta - Hawaii\
Dennis Hastert - Frmr Spkr of House, Associate of Podesta's

Follow those leads

Pick a topic you like and start researching

There is nothing to see here. Just Sup Forums LARPing as usual. Hide the thread and move on please.

If you want a red pill on global sex trafficking by political power players here it is: be prepared to hurl

pastebin.com/RPTLE0W8

CTR
U
N
T

I ain't clickin that shit

I have to wonder here.
Who was using pizza slang first, us or them?

Is this bacon related?

Just a thought. I heard that Hillary and john podesta own 10-15 houses each. Why so many houses? some probably for pizza parties.

Is this the real life brothers? I honestly can't tell what's real anymore, 5 days to the new president and this shit pops up, its like... fiction, but better, magical realism

It's just a pastebin don't be a little bitch

This link may be harmful or illegal. Please don't access this link.
You are wise.

Since Chris Hanson came back why don't we actually communicate with him since he restarted to catch a predator?

FUCKING SHILL DISREGARD LINK IS GOOD

HIDE THIS ID ALREADY

reddit version for you uber pussies reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/1cm0t3/original_research_the_mountain_of_evidence_for_a/

>uk
is there a British involved?

Jesus, just use web-sniffer or something to look at it if you don't trust it

They were. They were around on the internet far earlier than today

Do we know for sure what "Bacon" refers to?
Because, obvious as it should have been, maybe it's the Police?

It refers to bacon. What else?

Heard someone claim it was a reference for women but I have no proof to back that up.

Stick to finding actual evidence, not just what you think a certain food might be codeword for - if you think that looks suspicious then use it to keep searching but someone talking about food is not proof enough.

CTR pls leave.

but loli haet pizza.

literally kill yourself CTR

it's a fucking pastebin.

you are literally protecting a network of fucking child rapists that run the world.

LITERALLY KILL YOURSELF

pastebin.com/RPTLE0W8
>pastebin.com/RPTLE0W8
pastebin.com/RPTLE0W8

mr demolish

>yfw

I said this in the other thread but we use bacon as slang for labia so I think that probably means adult female

fbi user said to look at shipment containers right

This is a very serious attack on Sup Forums right now.
They are upping their game and using our autism against us.
By flooding the threads with illegal pictures or links to such things they try to make it appear they really don't want us to find something.
The most active threads are these right now.
This is a strategy to centralize and control the natural disorder of Sup Forums
This is foxacid going on right here.
This is basically the dark force of the CTR
MAN UP MEN
They are trying to meet their quota on setting up 4channers for a huge fall
Anyone who clicks links outside of Sup Forums is good as screwed in a few days since they will the legal system against you.
With all our new allies from leddit they probably just have a blind trust to links.
They are trying to contain the board
And they are winning atm.
MAGA
KEK BE PRAISED
TREAD CAREFULLY THROUGH THIS HELL

it's only going to get worse here on out.
Focus on the Clinton Foundation and DIG
Don't get caught up in codes.
This is the words of old men and rich normies. They don't know shit about codes.
DONT GET V& BY THE CUUCKS
WE WILL V& THE CUUCKS LATER
TRUST IN KEK

checked for truth

Kek's fucking with us.

That would make sense, thanks lad

I get the feeling everyone in here is either FBI, CIA, or Military Intelligence. Usually we don't get this kind of discussion going without descending into a cesspit of shit-posting.

Pasta = boy
Walnut = African-American (?)

I found another spooky email anons

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43113

>I'm coming to town the week after next and will bring some walnuts!

>Walnut growing northern CA surely knows and celebrates walnut pasta sauce? Actually what surprises me is that we haven't already served it to you.

>We know you're a true master of cuisine and we have appreciated that for years ...

> But walnut sauce for the pasta? Mary, plz tell us the straight story, was the sauce actually very tasty?

(((Sandler)))

but jews dont put bacon on their pizza
they CANT put bacon on their pizza
what does it all mean?

Lets say we really do find a smoking gun, who do we go to wiih this info?

What if we reach a deadend? Who do we ask for help?

I think we got thrown off concrete information when we started circle jerking about food code words

We need to focus on people and companies, we need documents and evidence not theories.

bump

We need anons to pick which people and / or topics they want to research and focus our efforts that way

Important people:

Laura Silsby - Haiti - Clinton Foundation
David Brock - gay lover blackmail - James Alefantis
James Alefantis - Comet Ping Pong - child trafficking
Comet Ping Pong - Bryce Rey - the Finders
Steve Bing - Zachary Schwartz - Shangri-La LLC - Clinton Foundation
Todd Stern - John Podesta - Hawaii\
Dennis Hastert - Frmr Spkr of House, Associate of Podesta's

Follow those leads

Pick a topic you like and start researching

>mfw the chris hansen meme is relevant again

Here is Epstein's black book:

documentcloud.org/documents/1508273-jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.html

I notice Cheryl Mills is in there, could be more Clinton people...

this is one I haven't seen yet, good find

in the epstein's logs there are departures from eghl and egss airports

We're definitely being guided, our guy is helping us.

they're outsourcing their investigations to us so they can check back on the thread while they're on the shitters and see if we came up with any leads for them, but it turns out we made more shit than they did

What happened to the FOIA requests by the way?

>We do not have a list compiled of all the organizations that the CGI and CF gave money to. We need to make this list and then first focus on kids organizations especially those involved with disaster relief and resettlement for kids.

>The real trick is gonna be figuring out where these kids went to after these sickos got them. It is not like most place would list kiddie fucking ranch on there paper work.

>We need a copanon to give us ideas on what a pedo ranch for the elite would look like what are the tell tell signs.

It would look like koko head

>Do you mean the underground facility under koko head, or something else?

That's a bingo. Pretty sure access is via 577 Pakala or one of the houses on either side.

>I'll cruise by there tomorrow and see if anything jumps out at me. Let's not forget that the Hollywood child rape stuff went on in LA, but also on Oahu at Paul Mitchell's house.

>Please don't die

You are looking for the trailhead if you get ran up on. You didn't know there is park.

>Are you the AI rooster user?

Yep

>I haven't forgot about your revelations user. I'm back on the island (obviously) and doing my part.

You are doing gods work. Hopefully FBI is doing it as well.

Jayne and Jean-Pierre Geneste of Honolulu are involved. Jimmy Pflueger. Dave Flintstone.

Club 939.

Look at the about section on Facebook profile 'bif skipman'

maybe they send all of us FBI hats when this is done.

And a thank you letter signed by comey.

>Sauce
I can't figure it out.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Walnut

>A term for an immature vulva, before the labia have developed. Term derives from the similar appearance of a little girl's pussy to an uncracked walnut.
>"I'm a virgin! Don't split my little walnut!" "Too late. You're the main ingredient of this Waldorf salad I'm making."

This is new and interesting!

>stop being so California.

Given the absurdity of tonight's revelations I wouldn't be surprised if this means stop being a faggot.

>bacon
>Kevin Bacon
>Footloose

Amputee fetish?

Maybe you are taking this one out of context. Likely he is actually talking about food.

You don't come across like a Sup Forumsack, even with all your excessive memeing.

We've been digging into the foundation for months, and have come up with nothing of real, truly magnificent stature. Now, we have caught serious wind of a pedo ring that speaks in codes, and you want us to "ignore the codes" because "CTR totally wants to set you up for a fall", which doesn't even make fucking sense.

You are just trying to slow the momentum. I have little doubt that you are CTR.

bumping

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN A WEEK TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37072

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Date: 2015-10-20 15:10
Subject: Fwd: friday night at posto for Tony's birthday...
Meant to send this to you two, too!
Xo

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Catherine Chieco
> Date: October 20, 2015 at 6:22:49 PM GMT+2
> To: Mary Podesta , Mary Dickie , Leslie Dach , Alan Kriegel , James Alefantis , Paula Dailey , Brian ARS , "[email protected]" , Rhett Workman , Amy Weiss , Peter Kadzik
> Subject: friday night at posto for Tony's birthday...
>
> Will you join us?
> Small gathering a few days before the pizza extravaganza
> Time TBA but probably 7:30 ish
> RSVP please!
>
> Sent from my iPad

They have to act quickly. Elections are soon, who better to unofficially ask for help than the internet? Obviously we cant help with the info only they have from the Laptop, but if we can put pieces of the puzzle together to take down more people the better.

They were handing out immunity like crazy to get a puzzle together, this way they dont have to because they already know the answer.

>Epstein, my man, are you holding?
>"Yeah, but it's been stomped on."

it's just a plot to make trump supporters look a bit to deep into the pizza business. you gon get v& son. Encrypt your hdd before (((they))) can plant their stuff on it. you read it here first.

Pasta = boy?
walnut = tan/colored individual? Mexican perhaps?

Mexican Boy?
And this is in California/Arizona right?

Dubs quoting dubs. Always a good sign.

^^^^^^^^^^^^SOMEONE DECIPHER THIS PLEASE

same guy

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11744

>And finally, I'd appreciate the contact info for the folks at the Clinton Foundation who run the Haiti work. As I mentioned, my wife and daughter are interested in potentially being of assistance on the great work you folks are doing there.

>just a drumpf plot
>everyone should stop working on this

KYS
Y
S

he's just quoting a conversation

summarizing basically

>all this hawaii stuff

HMMMMmmmm

Call me CTR if you want, I don't care. Now as it currently stands, Trump has an extremely real chance of victory. That absolutely cannot happen. I will do everything in my power to prevent it, even if it means shilling here. You think a Trump presidency would solve the corruption, but it won't. You just don't understand, it's not that simple. There are evil people out there with evil plans. They will put these plans into action should Trump ever take the White House. It's honestly a lose/lose situation but trust me, extremely frightening things will take place the next few years if Trump wins. It'll be like poking a sleeping bear and asking him to leave his cave. That bear is going to be feral. I can't say much more than this.

THIS NEEDS MORE ATTENTION ANONS

checked

Hastert was linked to Boys Town fwiw

prnewswire.com/news-releases/speaker-of-the-us-house-j-dennis-hastert-receives-national-girls-and-boys-town-award-76599252.html

I wonder if this has anything to do with
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegations

Square shaped box = Van, instead of limo or car
Dominoes = bdsm?
children and grandchildren = proteges or assasin crew
demolish = kill
Holy shit! BC talked to Lynch on her plane about their "grandchildren"
He could have been talking code the whole time about his murder squad as a threat.
Look for the terms "grand children"

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36043

To: [email protected]
Date: 2016-03-09 19:03
Subject: Re: Hillary pizza party April 10

Should work.

On Wednesday, March 9, 2016, Tony Podesta wrote:

John --

Hosting pizza party at Belmont for HFA on April 10.

Maya Harris is joining, but need you.

Can you come?

Thanks much,

Tony

>PIZZA PARTY

I wonder what pct. of these agencies are onboard

Would be easier to just go directly to a local office

This is insane

The fact that they practically talk about pizza constantly should be enough to send off alarm bells

Does anyone have that picture of the cardboard cutout pope?

Goddamn CTR you lot are such a bunch of assblasted pussy faggots, no wonder you could never gain control of this taiwanese rune trading forum

> We know you're a true master of cuisine and we have appreciated that for years ...
> But walnut sauce for the pasta? Mary, plz tell us the straight story, was the sauce actually very tasty?
Female Toddler for the main course?

> Love to all the Podestas from the Steyers! Cheers, Jim

>It's an amazing Ligurian dish made with crushed walnuts made into a paste. So stop being so California. t. John
Imported from italy. Smash that shit.

>Walnut growing northern CA surely knows and celebrates walnut pasta sauce? Actually what surprises me is that we haven't already served it to you. t. Mary
CA has a lot of female toddlers, you sure we haven't given you any to fuck?

>Indeed, Mary. :).
>I'm coming to town the week after next and will bring some walnuts!

Never fucked any, smiley face. I'll be up in a week and I'll bring some with me.

???

I CAUGHT IT IN THE LAST THREAD AND COPIED IT OVER SOMEONE FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY ARE BANTERING ABOUT PLOX I AM TOO NEWFAG RN PRAISE KEK AND ALL YOU CTR ACIDCUKS WILL BOW TO THE POWER OF KEK SOON

You know..it is kind of absurd when you think about it.
Pizza is kind of gross and a poor persons thing.
Elite wouldn't be eating pizza..
hm

The post you're replying to is an excellent example of a professional concern troll / disinfo combo post.

This pedo shit makes me furious, mostly due to to the fact that almost certainly nothing will happen to any of these people

Got you famicom

kek what with this people pizza obsession

LADS THERE IS A LOT OF HAWAII SHIT HERE CHECK IT OUT MIGHT BE USEFUL TO US

We could petition Trump for FBI Meme Dept. badges

Maybe you should explain this a little better? Until then you're just another CTR.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613

>I think you should give notice when changing strategies which have been > long in place. I immediately realized something was different by the shape > of the box and I contemplated who would be sending me something in the > square shaped box. Lo and behold, instead of pasta and wonderful sauces, it > was a lovely, tempting assortment of cheeses, Yummy. I am awaiting the > return of my children and grandchildren from their holiday travels so that > we can demolish them.

"Give notice when changing strategy"
Packages sent without sender info

I knowowwwwwwwwwwwwww I was just thinking the same fucking thing god bless kek kek is god we are kek we are meme we are chaos we will defeat you globalist cucklords

Wheres this from?

he's here lads

Then you could just buy it at Hot Topic...

>The two women in the pizza.jpg photo? Those are the two reporters who caught captured in NK. They were reporting on HUMAN SEX TRAFFICKING.

New to the party, what's the full story of these reporters?

Anyone got their names so I can do some googling

>he's always here

FOUND ONE
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/35581

Eryn On Apr 10, 2015 6:39 PM, "Clift, Eleanor" wrote: Hi John, I completely understand why dinner at your home did not include someone like me, who's a known quantity to Clinton campaign veterans. But I wanted to make an appeal for an early opportunity to get myself and the Daily Beast Political editor, Jackie Kucinich, on your radar so I/we can write and report knowledgeably. There's a long campaign ahead, and I'd like to establish a line of communications. Is there an assistant I should go through? I look forward to working with you (and maybe getting some of that pasta and walnut sauce dish!!) All best, Eleanor

On the other hand.

gabebertaccini.wordpress.com/2012/02/02/walnut-ligurian-sauce/

etc

You are pathetic

checked

do a quick google they will immediately come up