Superman is a boring character

>Superman is a boring character
>MoS got me interested in the character
>S-Supes is going to act like Superman by the end of Justice league.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FXpiRzumrVY
youtube.com/watch?v=7p5-14rjWUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

J U S T

He acted like Superman throughout BvS though. It just wasn't the Superman you were used to because the populace wasn't blindly gargling his cock.

Is Henry gay? He looks so happy

-US LEAGUE

Zack Snyder is elegant enough to portray a Superman that doesn't fall into the same trappings that Superman Returns fell into.

The question is, will WB and Joss Whedon respect that? Doubt it.

He's not even a character in thsee movies. You could replace him with a back of dicks and nothing would change.
Returns is miles better than the whole Dceu

Absolutely false. There is definitely a strong character in DCEU. A Superman who has to navigate a difficult world where not everyone is as willing to accept the Superman as previously portrayed in film. He's faced with dilemmas he can't punch his way out of. And over time he's starting to feel increasingly more and more isolated to mankind after them rejecting him.

His self-deceit is also tragic to see because you can see he desperately wants to appear indifferent to the opinions of others but is ultimately dragged down into a pit he must accept he's in. His conversation with Jonathan at the mountain top makes him realize he can't expect absolute perfection out of himself.

So when the trailer supposed to be out? At what time, I mean

>Absolutely false. There is definitely a strong character in DCEU. A Superman who has to navigate a difficult world where not everyone is as willing to accept the Superman as previously portrayed in film. He's faced with dilemmas he can't punch his way out of. And over time he's starting to feel increasingly more and more isolated to mankind after them rejecting him.
That isn't character that's just what they writers tried to achieve.
>His self-deceit is also tragic to see because you can see he desperately wants to appear indifferent to the opinions of others but is ultimately dragged down into a pit he must accept he's in. His conversation with Jonathan at the mountain top makes him realize he can't expect absolute perfection out of himself.
Shut the fuck up nigga
He either reacts two ways in these movies
1. Cavill looking like he's constipated
2. Cavill looking like he's taking a shit.

This post isn't an argument. This is you acting like an extreme butthurt fag at the sight of an actual argument. Run along now.

trailer debuts at 9AM ET / 6AM PT.

>>Superman is a boring character

Plebs leave

Okay user. Come back when you have an argument that didn't come out of your gaping asshole.

Wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=FXpiRzumrVY

>posting a video that can't be argued
Good post.

Put it in words so we can have an actual conversation

I was obviously disagreeing with those points

Wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=7p5-14rjWUM

Have the final post. You deserve it champ.

Zero Character Arc
No Motivation, actually negative motivation as Kents actively encourage him to not give a fuck
Pa Kent is a shit
No real character choices they make.

>Zero Character Arc
There is a clear character arc from Clark starting as lost and confused to growing into a role of responsibility based on what he believes is right. We see Clark go from the gutters to Superman. The flash backs to his childhood reinforce exactly why he acts the way he does.

>Kents actively encourage him to not give a fuck
Kents encourage a child Clark not to use his powers. And all well advice considering a child with kryptonian power could end lives at the wrong hormonal rage.

>Pa Kent is shit
Redeemed in BvS. But his death was shit I won't argue there.

>No real character choices they make.
The point I disagree with the most. Clark is the first Kryptonian to possess the ability of free will and choice. It is his choice to seek out his past. It is his choice to use his powers for good. Throughout the entire film he struggles with being human or being Kryptonian. Zod is that catalyst that forces him to make a decision. In the end he makes a resounding decision that states he is human.

Alright since your obviously mad as fuck I'll argue with your points.

>Absolutely false. There is definitely a strong character in DCEU.
Characters have personality user. The laugh, cry, smile or show some kind of emotion.
>A Superman who has to navigate a difficult world where not everyone is as willing to accept the Superman as previously portrayed in film.
Interesting idea but if you hire a hack director and writer than what's the point? The whole "at least he tried to do something different idea" is stupid. I didn't know we gave out gold medals for trying.
>He's faced with dilemmas he can't punch his way out of.
BUT he does. Alot.
>And over time he's starting to feel increasingly more and more isolated to mankind after them rejecting him.
Maybe he should've acted like a person with a brain instead of blowing everything up?
>His self-deceit is also tragic to see because you can see he desperately wants to appear indifferent to the opinions of others but is ultimately dragged down into a pit he must accept he's in
Are we talking about Superman or Ben Affeck here?
>His conversation with Jonathan at the mountain top makes him realize he can't expect absolute perfection out of himself
His dad was a shitty character so he can go fuck himself. None of these points add up ato the end of the movie or add up to build a character user.

You sound extremely bitter and jaded. Is everything ok with you?

>Redeemed in BvS
No
>The point I disagree with the most. Clark is the first Kryptonian to possess the ability of free will and choice. It is his choice to seek out his past. It is his choice to use his powers for good. Throughout the entire film he struggles with being human or being Kryptonian. Zod is that catalyst that forces him to make a decision. In the end he makes a resounding decision that states he is human.
I'm not him but no one cares because it's so boring. I'm havin more fun arguing about these movies than actually watching them. Superman's choices don't feel natural, it's just something the story tells him to do and he does it.

It's impossible to hate MoS after watching this.

>Gets mad at someone online
>does the reversal and calls the other guy mad
Why do people do this?

Arguing with pro-DCEU autists will do that to you