Gotcha bitch

Gotcha bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qnX8LwLl81o?t=4m9s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thats fake, no American would ever dare arrest Hillary Clinton. SHE IS A FORMER FIRST LADY YOU IDIOTS!!!!! ITS ILLEGAL!

It seems like Fox News is the only news channel who actually go against Hillary.

Totally fake... I recorded it. Rewind fap rinse and repeat

Nothing on cnn or msmbc. I wouldn't say fox is against HRC they just arnt for her so they unbiased Report the news

Nice bait you faggot cunt

THIS BETTER BE FUCKING LEGIT I'VE BEEN BLUEBALLED TOO MANY TIMES TO COUNT THIS ELECTION

Put on fox they bout to talk about it coming up. This is about the clinton foundation not the stupid email bullshit.

>Fox
>Unbiased

Ok fox least unbiased
>CNN=clinton news network

Fox least biased

You know she really didn't do anything that bad right? Hillary Clinton didn't destroy 33K emails while under subpoena. They were personal emails deleted previously. Her mistake was putting the server in her basement. She did nothing else that was wrong.

0/10, next time try something that almost sounds halfway plausible, like "Any action she took as Secretary of State was covered by diplomatic immunity".

The framers of the constitution were far too vague to think of special privilege for the first lady. Or niggers.

it's pretty clear when you listen to their reporters and commentators that they do know, they do care, and things do bother them, but they also know that their audience has had enough of what sound like crazy right wing conspiracies. Until the emails actually show something solid, instead of just suspicious, CNN and MSNBC viewers just don't want to hear about it.

Ok what main stream media just mainly reports facts no bullshit no cutting the feed when someone speaks truth beside fox

Quiet, you might break the Trump Sheep from their trance of conspiracy theories and excuses.

It's fucking nothing.

I have watched Fox News for the last year, and back before Comey's original FBI "we won't indict her" press conference, nearly every show on Fox NEws was mentioning how sources within the FBI were really going to indict her.

This has about as much chance of being true as the random shit Alex Jones promises every week. SOMEBODY HIGH UP TOLD ME THIS IS TOTALLY GOING TO HAPPEN SOON.

kek

Did this rly happen?

>no cutting the feed
youtu.be/qnX8LwLl81o?t=4m9s
lol your such a fag m8 you just want your own fagity ass biases to reinforced. So stop your gay ass bullshit about wanting facts ya queer.

>personal emails

Lordy thank you for clearing that up. I was thinking the same thing. After all, she's never given us any indication that she's not telling the truth.

You leafs dont understand ironic shitposting and their subtle nuances

>You know she really didn't do anything that bad right?

sharing confidential emails with whomever is fine guoys

>faux news
kek

oh dear

Fuck the emails, she made huma cry, the bitch has to burn.

CNN and msmbc sjw liberal scum and zombie dems and mentally ill genderbenders and can't think for them self niggers can't see through the lie from behind their safe spaces and feelings! Hillary is a fucking fagayzie 2 faced lying cunt she will fuck us all she's 20 pounds of shit stuffed into a 2 pound bag. I don't give 2 fucking shakes of a lambs tail aboot trump but anyone is better then Shillary

Source

>pretty high when I posted

Guys, only CNN can arrest Clinton, for others its illegal

DONT WATCH FOX

GET THE FULL SCOOP ON CNN TONIGHT

fucking do it already im shitting brix

>HRC
>Getting indicted, ever

Remember how FBI user kept saying to focus on the Foundation?

Simply conducting state department business on a private server is a violation of the federal records retention act, which bars her from ever holding public office