comicbook.com/marvel/2017/10/07/nycc-agents-of-shield-panel-recap/
comicbook.com/marvel/2017/10/07/agents-of-shield-sword-season-5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The final season.

Two hour premiere

[Citation needed]

There's no mention of this being the final season
comicbook.com/marvel/2017/10/07/nycc-agents-of-shield-panel-recap/

that's too far away! any posters for the new season out?

God, she's perfect.

Just this

nice.

I hope they form SWORD in this. I really hope Abigail Brand is brought in too

>December 1st

Based Mack was delayed for SHIThumans

fucking reported

No SWORD
>"I don't know that we have the rights to S.W.O.R.D.," Gregg said. "But I don't know that we have the rights to a lot of things and suddenly you see a version of them that's a little different."

>"You see us at a diner," he said of the end of the season four finale. "You see a mysterious people show up and then you see Agent Phil Coulson in the dorm room from hell in space. That's about all we know other than it looks like there's going to be some space adventures in our future. You know, there might be some, the blue man group and by that, I mean some Kree might be in our future."

comicbook.com/marvel/2017/10/07/agents-of-shield-sword-season-5/

>"I don't know that we have the rights to S.W.O.R.D.,"
oh yeah...that was made in an X-men book first. But since Fox and Marvel are on good terms now it's still a possibility...right?

It'll be SWORD with a different name. Same purpose, different name.

I bet they use SPEAR

>The next fan asked if they could see Season Five footage, and Loeb said he’d only reveal it if Iain gives Henstridge a kiss. After some confusion over whether he was being ordered to kiss Gregg or Henstridge, the actor kissed Loeb instead.
kek

maybe it will be GUN

or KNIFE

or BOW

I'd literally murder for Agents of H.A.T.E

>The clip begins focused on children’s drawings on a fridge, leading to shots of a tall, older man beginning his day. He starts out swimming in his backyard pool before taking a shower, revealing that he’s removed his skin and appears to be an alien-like being hiding among humans. He puts his skin back on, puts a nice suit on, then goes to an empty aircraft hanger where a truck is parked.

>One person swiped through different logos for the truck as if it were an app, the truck displayed different decals such as the Postal Service and other couriers before settling on a beer truck.

>They then go to the diner where the Agents were last season, showing that we are getting the other side of the whole abduction incident. But the tall, bald alien guy mentions that they’ve left one of the team at the diner, because they “aren’t on the list.”

>The agents are frozen and taken to an empty building. They’re unrestrained and “unfrozen,” revived, standing in front of a strange stone obelisk much like in Seasons Two and Three of the series. The stone melts to liquid and covers the team, cutting to black.

>When we come back, Coulson is revived in space with time frozen around him. He’s on a space station with a broken window, one person is being sucked out while two others are scrambling to grab a hold of something. Coulson sees time slowly starting to kick back in, and he grabs onto something at the last second. One of the two other people pushes a button which closes a steel door over the broken window, but not before their ally was sucked out into the vacuum of space.

>Coulson tries to figure out what’s going on as an alien type creature murders one of the two remaining people, and the last mystery person alleges there are many more. He also intimates that he knows who Coulson is and that he maintained his faith that they would eventually be saved.

>Mack shows up and punches the guy out, as he appeared to be hostile, and is followed by Yo-Yo and Simmons. May also appears but it seems like she’s in a separate part of the space station, and she’s impaled.

>The team is attempting to figure out what’s going on, who the aliens are, who the people are, if this is another space-faring station in SHIELD.

>The mystery man regains consciousness and intimates that the group is legendary in history, hinting that the team is now in the future. But before he can provide answers he is murdered by one of the aliens.

>They attempt to escape and just as it appears the alien is about to corner them, Daisy appears from behind and blows up the alien with her quake powers.

>May pulls herself free from behind impaled in her thigh and she sees a mystery man with a space mask, like a cross between Star Lord and Iron Man, scavenging one of the dead bodies left behind from the alien. When he appears to leave, May tries to follow but the mystery man catches her, holding her by the throat, and tells her “I’ve been looking for you.

Man I get bored with these shows despite how much I want to watch them.

Season 1 half the time was a chore to watch so I dropped it.

Same with Arrow season 2.

I just...Maybe it's the hour long blocks.

wut?!

Kree AND time travel, I'm sure this has nothing to do with setting up Captain Marvel.

>They spoke about Gregg directing episodes of the series. He revealed he directed episode 6 of the new season.

Panel is over

Sounds pretty good, but I'm worried that they'll retread the whole "who's really not who they say they are" again but this time with the Kree.

Post Chloe's butt