‘DC's Legends Of Tomorrow’ Spoilers: Matt Ryan’s John Constantine Confirmed For Season 3

‘DC's Legends Of Tomorrow’ Spoilers: Matt Ryan’s John Constantine Confirmed For Season 3
ibtimes.com/legends-tomorrow-spoilers-matt-ryans-john-constantine-confirmed-season-3-2598499

Putting John in a scifi time travel show is all kinds of wrong

It'll suck but... shit, now I gotta see this.

Rip in peace legends

I mean...yeah ok.

They need a magic user, and John is fun.

>When asked what fun eras the show will get to visit this season, Klemmer said: “We get Billy Zane and the circus [in the second episode]; we get a little Julius Caesar (Simon Merrells) on the beach in Aruba in the premiere. We meet [new team member] Zari (Tala Ashe) in this sort of dystopian future. We get to do a little Amblin alien episode back in the 80s; we do some Jack the Ripper Victorian London; Golden Age of Hollywood; John Constantine doing an exorcism. We do a ‘Freaky Friday’ episode. The only thing we haven’t been able to do: We really wanted to do an Abba ‘Waterloo’ in then Napoleonic wars but we could not get the rights for the song.”
It sounds like he's a one-episode guest star.

You're the worst kind of Constantinefag if you dont see the issue

I bet you hate Justice League Action too fagoot

Nope, its fun for what it is, and complaining about John on a kids show is pointless considering how neutered he'd have to be. Nice try though.

Cool

And this is fun for what it is. Why do you hate fun?

cool, doesn't really fit the tone of LoT. But I'll watch anyway

Because his appearance in Arrow was so worth it. I don't remember him doing anything except giving Ollie a tattoo and what did that fucking tattoo even do?

just give us constantine season 2 and 3 and 4 and 5. we are more then happy to give up arrow, supergirl, legends of tomorrow

Set up a Supernatural crossover.

Fucking why?

Maybe because this further perpetuates the John whos a dime a dozen spellcaster instead of the con man he was loved for?

>charmed 2.0 but with men
no thanks, supernatural is terrible and you should feel terrible for saying that

Witches of East End is Charmed 2.0 and I love it

Actually the first few seasons of Supernatural are great. It's nothing like Charmed.

It's only after they jump the shark with Lucifer did it lose merit.

Only until actual Charmed 2.0 comes out.

How about we get a fucking Constantine Season 2, this time with characters and demons that appear in the fluff instead of doing shitty demons from creepypastas

>didn't watch Comstantine
(You)

if they do, they better keep to the no bra rule

What are you yapping about, he's perfect for it.

>tfw I dropped this show season 1 because I thought it was boring
>tfw now I have to watch it again because my boy John is in it
Please tell me it gets better

Legion of Doom (Darke, Thawne & Merlin) was really fun.
And this happens so....

also, they kill Felicity

I know, right? But given how silly Legends is, I somehow want to see it.

Also, CWRip is basically the Doctor, and you know what, I want to see Constantine dealing with that. Hilarity is coming for sure.

how bout you except the fact it was a shitty show nobody watched and that's why it was cancelled

They really made Thawne a bitch on this show

this is how I feel. We will never ever see a true depiction of Hellblazer. So fuck it, it looks like something I want to see and I trust Matt Ryan's performance to be close enough to the character that I will enjoy it.

face it Sup Forums Hellblazer is dead forever

>Hellblazer is dead forever
I, for one, embrace our new HFILblazer overlords.

Yeah, unfortunately.
As someone who got introduced to Vertigo with him, this is heartbreaking. I guess I just have to content myself with these flawed adaptations and get the best I can from it. And read Injection, because I fucking swear Robin is a slightly more polite John.

It gets better in season 2 .

My problems with season 1 were withthe whole Hawkgirl story, actually. Goddammit, how terrible it was. Everything else was tolerable and, most of the time, fun.

well, since Ennis is still around there is a VERY small chance that he will write an out of continuity graphic novel of Constantine. But I feel the chances were much greater when Berger was at Vertigo. I love what she is doing at Dark Horse now but I miss those days

Can he successfully hide his Welsh accent yet? It was really noticeable on his show.

what's the difference? No one in North America cares

It sounds accented and british, who cares if it's the right accent?

I like it, tho, and at least, I can understand what he's saying. Which, for a non native speaker, is certainly a plus.

Constantine is more likely to be a Welsh surname because of the Romano Britons and shit

I'm glad Arrowverse saved Constantine after his own show failed.

This. They could throw out a Swedish accent and I wouldn't notice.

Remember, it's ConstanTINE.

ConstanTINE!

TINE!

TIIIIIINE!

TIIIIIIIIIIIINE!

I don't understand, why are you having a stroke?

teen

yes Constantine like Byzantine

"Tine", pronounced "teen"?