Shhiiieeet, grandson

Shhiiieeet, grandson

i still think he wasnt really a drug addict being controlled by mortys but was pretending in order to get them to rob the things he needed to charge the dimensionl portal gun and cross them

No, he's clearly a Rick who really fucked up his reality in a bad way, lost his family, feels immense guilt and let his addictions spiral out of control.
They probably took his portal gun because of whatever mistake he made

>No, he's clearly a Rick who really fucked up his reality in a bad way, lost his family, feels immense guilt and let his addictions spiral out of control
he seems pretty happy

I still want to know who buys bootleg portal fluid when all Ricks can make it. Mortys with stolen portal guns?

One third of the US!

that episode aired in 2014.

And Dan Harmon said "One third of Americans" in the current year.

Is that image implying all trump voters are nazis

Not all Trump voters are Nazis. All Nazis are Trump voters, though.

If anything he underestimated, Republicans are around half the population.

Yeah, in response to a wave of people trying to pretend the guys chanting against jews in charlottesville weren't nazis.

He later corrected himself and said only 1% were nazis and that 28% of people are just okay with Nazis. Is that better? Does that make you less triggered by a scene that aired two years before Trump started running for office?

Dan Harmon thinks so.

>Republicans are Nazis
You legitimately need to get drafted into war, step on a landmine, and have your face and limbs blown off, keeping you alive as a blind, deaf, mute quadruple amputee.

>He later corrected himself and said only 1% were nazis and that 28% of people are just okay with Nazis.
And that nonetheless, they should all be "beaten." See above.

I didn't know Dan Harmon was a racist.

It's pretty obvious in the context of the video that he meant politically and not violently. The whole thing started as "speak out against nazis".

Also you can't feign outrage while telling someone else they should be drafted and have their limbs blown off. Get over yourself, snowflake.

Or, you know, get out of high school.

I find it very hard to believe that over 100 million people are fine with nazis.

>snowflake
I'd call this projection if I didn't think Freud was profusely full of shit.

>Or, you know, get out of high school.
Like I did two years ago?

It IS America. I can certainly believe it.

>Sup Forumsfag who's also just barely not underage.

Okay, yeah, this is a bit, right?

On what evidence?

>Sup Forumsfag
Sup Forums is shit, those censoring cucks.

>just barely not underage
What does my age have to do with anything?

>Only two years out of high school
Holy shit you're practically a baby.
Which woul explain a lot actually.

And there you go, thread has already gone to shit.

>Holy shit you're practically a baby.
A baby who can drive and smoke. You're just a baby mentally.

But many liberals support Palestine over Israel and are therefore Nazis.

You're the coolest baby. Do you have a motorcycle and sunglasses?

nazi arent a race

My point is that I'm no more underage than the rest of you elitist liberals.

Why do you people support mainstream media?

Maybe not all Ricks can make it?

This one obviously couldn't. There could have been some truth to the part of Rick's bogus origin story where the Citadel makes first contact with Ricks and gives them the technology for inter-dimensional travel.

The Citadel ep showed that there were plenty of mediocre Ricks out there, stuck on the Citadel presumably unable to leave in dead-end jobs. Rick's that are intelligent enough to make their own portal fluid and do whatever they please like C-137 could be the minority.

go be mad somewhere else this is a rick and morty thread, not a place for you to nurse your grudge against the libtards

So what you're saying is that you admit to being underage and thought that everyone else was too.

We got you on tape.

>nazi has a big nose
>song from that scene features anti-homosexual lyrics
what did Dan mean by this?

>this is a rick and morty thread
Yeah, and there are three or four others. Get every kind of fucked.

I naturally assume that most to all people here are eighteen. Or are you admitting to being underage as well?

I'm guessing he was too poor to afford the components. And without the components to make portal fluid he can't go get them himself.

its weird anyone has any theories at all considering the show has no point or reason for anything, simply moves from one moment into the next
I thought everyone got that heads up from the pilot, and again from interdimensional tv episodes where everything was, once again, improvised