What happens on the lolita express? Is it just child sex or is there something far more sinister going on?

What happens on the lolita express? Is it just child sex or is there something far more sinister going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jpstc9r_esA
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10037
breitbart.com/live/vice-presidential-debate-fact-check-livewire/fact-check-donald-trump-not-call-mexicans-rapists-criminals/
youtube.com/watch?v=a3lMjvR6_vM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What could be more sinister than sex?

There's literally nothing wrong with fucking children.

2 sex

no they just shared their favourite loli doujins

youtube.com/watch?v=Jpstc9r_esA

rape
torture
murder
cannibalism

I've been reading up on alleged incidents of child abuse involving rich/powerful people and those things usually seem to be involved.

Killing them and or eating them.

kek
Nice one burger :DD

>fucking children

Wow you're so fucked up in the head, it's not that the girl you're dicking is 11 years old that it's ok for you to dick her everybody knows you need her consent first!

I mean come on it's 2016!
Nothing's wrong as long as it's consenting.

Wedding these lolitas to a monogamous marriage and copulating for the sole purpose of procreation.

Merely airborne Comiket for 3D aficionados.

it was a wannabe blackmail express by the jews

it would have worked if it weren't for that darn Trump and those meddling kids

where are the kids' parents? srs question

based user

It's true

Aoba is 18 though, dumbfuck.

Okay first of all, rape is sex. Second of all, does the law make a distinction between torturing, murdering and or eating a child and an adult? If it doesn't then it's not more sinister than a couple of googles killing each other.

damn this sounds nice

selling tsunami orphans? GENIUS!

They are probably orphans or runaways. Some may be even be kidnapped. Too risky if you think about it. Better to stick with orphans and runaways. No one knows they exist and most people don't care beyond "the gubmit shud do sumthing about those keedz."

read this

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10037

all the girls are probably orphans from brown countries

btw a few emails talk about "pizza parties"

>orphans
>brown countries
literally who gives a fuck then? it's probably the best existence they could hope to have anyway.

>from brown countries

“When the Lolita Express traffics children, they’re not kidnapping the best. They’re not trafficking your white daughters. They’re trafficking children that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing poverty. They’re bringing sexually transmitted diseases. They’re not virgins. And some, I assume, are good children.”

they probably torture them too
the kids are drugged beforehand

sauce?

Nice proxy turkey

t.psychopath

I hate living here. Oh well, at least I have the right to kill pedos if I catch then in the act.

Go fuck a snowman you freak.

Lol, it's a parody of Trump's speech about Mexican immigration... You really that clueless?

The quote? It's a parody of Donald Trump's infamous "Mexicans are rapists" quote.

Fact-Check: Donald Trump Did Not Call All Mexicans ‘Rapists’ and ‘Criminals’
breitbart.com/live/vice-presidential-debate-fact-check-livewire/fact-check-donald-trump-not-call-mexicans-rapists-criminals/

Donald Trump raped some sort of.. Ghoul'd creature.

>Sup Forums wouldn't take a ride on the express

fuck i lol'd

It's far more sinister than previously imagined. Recent findings from the Weiner probe suggests that they BULLY the lolis.

The Lolita Express is very exclusive, only a handful of people are invited to partake in the activities aboard the glorious train.

The train is 12 carriages long, with the first carriage an expressly non-Loli zone. The other 11 carriages each hold 10-16 lolis in a themed environment. Jungle, City, Desert etc.

Each of these carriages are sealed externally and locked from entry, the only way to access the following carriage is to "clear" the last. When the frivolities are about to commence, the patrons assemble at the rear of the first carriage wearing their designated attire (spandex bodysuits with holes in the genital, nipple and anal region). The alarm sounds, the door opens and the race is on. Hatches in each side of the first Loli zone are deployed allowing access to the exterior of the train.

The goal? Find the key for the next carriage and clear the current carriage of all lolis. The key may be located within the carriage environment, OR within/upon one of the lolis. With only 5 minutes per carriage allotted the players must be efficient and fast. Lolis are stripped naked, inspected thoroughly and fucked if time permits. Usually one or two players will take turns searching the environment exclusively.

Once a key is found, it's time to clear the carriage. The lolis are grabbed and discarded through the hatches of the moving train onto th tracks below. Once the carriage is cleared and the key located, it's time to move onto the next zone.

Generally the patrons try to maximise their time leaving only a few seconds left on the clock before moving on. If the time limit is exceeded, the key not found or any loli left within the carriage the game ends and the remaining carriage disconnected from the train and bombed from a satellite in high orbit.

They "experiment" with their sexual activities. They like to get rough. How much pain can they endure while being arouse? They're already missing, no one will miss them when they're dead.

How do I get a ride on it? Are cute waifus guaranteed?

>they BULLY the lolis
Put a trigger warning next time.

Lolis are only for hugging, not fugging or thugging.

(((Epstein))) was friends with a modeling guru who engaged in prostitution. Once, for his birthday, Epstein got two 12 year old virgins from France.

>Not voting in a patrician-taste-having heterosexual
>redpilled

Remember, DFC is master-taste

>hillary
>heterosexual
she's a girl m8

none of the cast of new game were loli

What about when they bully each other?

I was on 8 Sup Forums and I saw a couple threads that were looking for ideas for a loli game. Maybe you could help them with your creative writing skills.

I'm pretty sure they want something sweet and not sadistic. They want to make a game in the footsteps of that German loli game. I watched a let's play of that game on YouTube. ABSOLUTE MAD MAN. It was actually well produced and the story wasn't half bad for a pedo game.

Obviously anti-antisemitism can be associated with pedophilia by the common link of Sup Forums in the MSM. Create a cognitive bias through guilt by association; ie the "outcasts" and "deplorable" opinions are excised from society by having people who seem crazy/criminal advocate them.

youtube.com/watch?v=a3lMjvR6_vM

Texas?

Children can't consent.

Consent is only a right enabled by the government. Laws above moral judgment.

I'm speaking beyond man made laws. A child's brain can't understand or make the same decisions as an adult. For goodness sake, a child hasn't even gotten their full set of adult teeth yet.

At what point does a child's brain understand consent? Is there any evidence at all? Beyond anything that is just numbers or the physical capability to conceive children, there is nothing to suggest an age of consent should exist at all.

ancap thread?