PEDESTA/PIZZA PAC GENERAL 11: INDIAN CUISINE EDITION

Previous Threads:

Remember that email titled "pizza.jpg" that only had pic related attached?

They are showing off wares to Podesta and Hillary's high level staff. They are shopping a kid essentially.

Jeffery Epstein's Lolita Express' flight log shows a lot of trips to Asia:

i.sli.mg/8XLWle.png

Lots of pedos came out for the Indian tsunami too; it was around that time that GHWB and WJC teamed up to do a big new charity initiative.

archive.is/Y3qya

The two women in the pizza.jpg photo? Those are the two reporters who caught captured in NK. They were reporting on HUMAN SEX TRAFFICKING.

Guess who went to pick them up? Bill Clinton and Steve Bing, who both are Lolita Express passengers.

Source on this:

nypost.com/2015/02/14/bill-clintons-libido-threatens-to-derail-hillary-again/

Original email here.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10037

Another related email invitation for a possible pedo party at David Brock's

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/28538

Sleuthing around for Pizza related things led us to this email:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37543

Comet Ping Ping Pizza joint in DC named:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Ping_Pong

The owner of Comet Ping Pong, JAMES ALEFANTIS was the gay lover of David Brock for a while. He stars in a number of creepy ads for the pizza place.

The Pizza place also has hidden doors to rooms according to their webpage:

sashalordpresents.com/comet/

Possibly related Tumblr
pizzapac.tumblr.com

FINALLY, USE INFO IN THIS PASTEBIN TO CREATE WEAPONIZED MEMES, TWEET OUT WITH HASHTAGS LIKE #WORLDSERIES FOR VISIBILITY:

pastebin.com/raw/tBMC2U6W

Help us find other supplemental info, let's nail these sick fucks

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/27079
ektafoundationusa.org/main/
law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/ca11/10-11782/201011782-2011-03-27.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37971
reddit.com/r/BlackOps/comments/4fs7a8/question_why_would_there_be_30ish_wifi_networks/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42458
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1395
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/40130
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30073
ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=faulty hdd&rt=nc&LH_PrefLoc=2
linkedin.com/in/bif-skipman-6b8132b1
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/27419
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5av97i/lolita_express_proudly_servicing_young_and_old/
glencore.com/who-we-are/board-of-directors/
couchsurfing.com/people/bifskipman
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26263
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gas them all. God wills it, Kek demands it.

THIS IS LITERALLY SOME COUNTER SHILL SHIT TRYING TO FUCKING DISAVOW WIKILEAKS AS BEING CREDIBLE

LAST THREAD HAS THEM DISCUSSING PLAYING FUCKING DOMINOS THEN THAT PERSON WAS REPLIED WITH "OH IT'S BDSM LOL:^)

FUCK OFF AND SAGE YOU AUTISTS

Please hide this LARPing thread and move on. Nothing to see here.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/27079

>Hi Tony! A special pleasure to meet you and Kate for the first time. Please give her our contact information, as well. We're committed to finding an evening when we can cook at your place. We can do it on a weekend - ideally, one when you know Mary and John will be in town.

>Tony, should the plan be Indian cuisine? If yes, I will send you a list of dishes we can decide on, some of which we can make in the pizza oven..

this was sent to Podesta by "Amrita & Ashok Mahbubani"

Ashok Mahbubani is the ceo of a company called EKTA

ektafoundationusa.org/main/

which is one of Clinton's Haiti slush funds

and get this, Ashok Mahbubani & his brother were charged with conspiracy to commit money laundering

law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/ca11/10-11782/201011782-2011-03-27.html

It started out decent, but now every food reference is some form of child abuse and it's getting really autistic.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37971

Can we get back to Laura Silsby, Jeff Epstein and Brock Peirce please? Unless you have a new pizza email to talk about or some new information on one it's all been covered 50 times

kek

> → →
>>We do not have a list compiled of all the organizations that the CGI and CF gave money to. We need to make this list and then first focus on kids organizations especially those involved with disaster relief and resettlement for kids.
>>The real trick is gonna be figuring out where these kids went to after these sickos got them. It is not like most place would list kiddie fucking ranch on there paper work.
>>We need a copanon to give us ideas on what a pedo ranch for the elite would look like what are the tell tell signs.
> → →
>It would look like koko head
> → →
>>Do you mean the underground facility under koko head, or something else?
> → →
>That's a bingo. Pretty sure access is via 577 Pakala or one of the houses on either side.
> → →
>>I'll cruise by there tomorrow and see if anything jumps out at me. Let's not forget that the Hollywood child rape stuff went on in LA, but also on Oahu at Paul Mitchell's house.
> → →
>>Please don't die
> → →
>You are looking for the trailhead if you get ran up on. You didn't know there is park.
> → →
>>Are you the AI rooster user?
> → →
>Yep
> → →
>>I haven't forgot about your revelations user. I'm back on the island (obviously) and doing my part.
> → →
>You are doing gods work. Hopefully FBI is doing it as well.
> → →
>Jayne and Jean-Pierre Geneste of Honolulu are involved. Jimmy Pflueger. Dave Flintstone.
>Club 939.
>Look at the about section on Facebook profile 'bif skipman'
>bif skipman facebook screenshot attached

[new thread]

(You)
Legit LE can learn more from Sp. Agent 'automobile' in LA

[No,] it's a poorly coded name for someone that knows what I'm talking about in case other LEO'S want to reach out.
>user, can you give us any more bread crumbs? We are trying to stop the Globalists, we are running out of time.

literally thanking the podestas for a fucking dish they made for them

literally playing fucking dominos like normie ass fucking people

sage

>Tandoori chicken
Heavy shilling, faggot pedos must be all hands on this.

Sup Forums let's write this screenplay OC pic related.

A fruitful investigation of #CrookedHillary and #JohnMolesta connections to child molestation and sex trafficking quickly reached 8 threads, until suddenly there were several hyped happenings such as "MSM user"[1] and "SMOKING GUN"[2]. By "PEDESTA/PIZZA PAC GENERAL 9"[3] the investigation had been split across multiple threads, and the remaining discussion inundated with terminology bikeshedding.

What can be learned by the obvious tactic? Let's assemble our analysis, screencap it, and create a meme around it for easy redpilling in the future. We just might need it.

[1]
[2]
[3]

Shill harder bro. How can you defend pedophilia rings?

I agree, we should flesh out what we already have. Comet Ping Pong guy (David Brock's ex-bf) is interesting.

fuck, youre right. got caught up..

This reminds of that song:

Afroman - Because I go Hi

This is how we bring down the whole goddamn system. Don't let fbi user down. They need our help

>2 posts by this id

Remember to stay on topic, keep searching with different code words

Screencap and archive everything

We need to follow the people and build more connections, search every name, every location

Don't get hung up on debating what the code words mean

youre better off going back and taking a fresh look at it

you MIGHT be on to something but it isnt podesta

it's the fact that CFG did business with ex pedos is what is bad enough, no one is doing trafficking ...

WHAT IS CHEESEBAY???

You guys should focus on Wyss.
Just saying.
Podesta used his connection to the Clintons which used their influence over the DoJ to protect 'human experiments'

god damnit Sup Forums focus that autism to something that could appear on the news tomorrow

WYSS

Come back Mitch, give us more!

(You)
Cap the 'details about bif' screen and tell me what you think it is
dear god user these children I am crying we must stop them
I did it for you. How many characters is it? What else is commonly in that approximate number of characters?
Google 'cheesybay' there is a forum discussion about 'patent dilution'.
I think they dispose of them in hydroxide. Read the whole thing and look at pics

reddit.com/r/BlackOps/comments/4fs7a8/question_why_would_there_be_30ish_wifi_networks/
I've already met with the FBI in person and had phone convo with an additional agent. Hopefully they aren't into cheese and pasta
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so confused and so honored by your clues I feel like they could be so freaking huge and when this all breaks we will look back and say God Bless America and God Bless Anonymous. The Power Of Kek has become divine.
(You)
These people need to pay. They will get theirs Praise KEK
Yes! Their seller history used to be public, but it had really fucked up strangely enthusiastic feedback for 'faulty' electronics. Now search in Ebay for 'faulty HDD' or 'Faulty' any kind of electronic. You'll see that the sellers are all in fucked up CP producing countries.

seller 'cheesybay' sold A lot of 'faulty' electronics.

Seller Cheesybay is Bif Skipman. Bif Skipman is Dave Flintstone (compare their linkedin profiles next)

We can all see we gotta refocus on the main lines of the cp topic as relates to #CrookedHillary and hard evidenciary (and actionable) material. What's the strongest we've seen through these 10+split threads?

try 4 now tinfoil

out of all the shit ive read this has to be some backwards shill tactic to discredit wikileaks

TAKE A GOOD LOOK at the shitty sloppy copypasting the OP and others are doing. it's newfaggish and amateur

sage til bumplimit too

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42458

who /pizzaparty/ here ?

>youre better off going back and taking a fresh look at it
This.
>you MIGHT be on to something but it isnt podesta
>it's the fact that CFG did business with ex pedos is what is bad enough, no one is doing trafficking ...
Bullshit, damagecontrolfagging.

Reporting back my findings - If the CF-Donors, active in "child rescue" and stuff, are used for smuggling, podesta has had no contact with them, at least not with any of the heads of "The Childrens Investment Fund Foundation, nor ARK. I might just be retarded at searching though, so I guess I'll need a list of US charities from that corner.

Also, all that foodie talk, I am slowly starting to believe that podesta just might have an additional hard-on for food. At least I don't see why he would mail his wife what ice-cream he is eating at his desk. Irregardless, the terminology is used so very oddly, I'd wager a guess that we still ought to be on to something.

>You guys
Not your army, you're a nigger, etc.

>As John said, it doesn't get any better than this

pic related is the attachment

so you really think fucking john podesta is in on molesting children WITH his wife

and many others are in on it too

that compared to just having fucking dinner

you're a mess

Too many shills for a LARP thread. We've hit a nugget of truth to go with pizza

/pp/ new pol board dedicated pedo investigations.

>personal army
>wikileaks

Yeah I know someone out there is going to search 'WYSS' then go holy fuck.

Just wait CTRfag. That's why you're working so hard right now.

HOLY SHIT

PIC RELATED

TRUMP MEETING WITH MILO AND PIZZA PARTY BEN

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!!

lad...

It seems emails about walnut pasta might be innocent. Apparently Podesta served walnut pasta for Hillary's staff and journalists if the huffington post article copied in that email is to be believed

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1395

why are their eyes shaped all weird? ayylmaos confirmed

poes en sage

Can someone give me a tl;dr break-down? I'm currently checking out the pizz-pack site.. possible local file inclusion vulnerabilities, plenty of FPD's:

Warning: dir(/var/www/vhosts/pizza-pac.com/httpdocs/g1/images/cat1322741203/large/): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/pizza-pac.com/httpdocs/g0/_prod3/galeria.php on line 114

Fatal error: Call to a member function read() on a non-object in /var/www/vhosts/pizza-pac.com/httpdocs/g0/_prod3/galeria.php on line 115

Obvious shill if post history isn't obvious enough.

Following up on pasta.
No replies to this email. Just asking what kinda pasta.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/40130

user,

Linkedin for Dave Flintstone shows:

dave flintstone
grand poobah
Honolulu, HawaiiFood & Beverages

hurr durrr im a shill sage

what the fucking am i shilling for?

calling you out on some funny ass shit for you thinking that food recipes is code for a pedo sex ring?

youre laughable

This is pretty fucked up:

If you take the 'about bif' text, remove all punctuation and lay out the characters in a 32 x 32 grid it fits perfectly. the 4th column reads 'tiny' 'doe' 'goes' 'rip' 'sad'

I think this is a public key for encrypted CP

Also what is wrong with meat and dairy???
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30073

>Injecting wikileaks as if I said it
Your shilling is weak, nigger.

I don't know what you're doing but my guess is you're attempting to imply
>investigate Democrat pedo rings
>don't believe Wikileaks
as if they mean the same thing.

now look up bif skipman linked in

ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=faulty hdd&rt=nc&LH_PrefLoc=2

user is right. You search Faulty HDD on ebay and its Moldova Lithuania Israel Romania Belgium UK Russia

WHAT THE FUCK, JUST CHECKED THE ATTACHMENT, ITS REAL

oh you're new here

this image was already dicussed probably 2000 times today and the day before

lurk more and sage

>I think this is a public key for encrypted CP

How did you come to that conclusion?

567 pakala st, honolulu 96825 to honolulu

he has an imdb page

Pizza eating pizza.

Are they Jews? Jews have some kind of rule about not having dairy until half an hour after meat i think

Welcome to the rabbit hole user...

"Bif Skipman
poobah at mostly in coal mines
Beverly Hills, CaliforniaThink Tanks"
linkedin.com/in/bif-skipman-6b8132b1

??? hmmmm

I am fucking DONE with this.

This is too much for me too handle I'm sorry anons.

FUCK this shit seriously...kill them already please.. someone.

M-maybe it really was just pizza holy kek

maybe because he's Bif Skipman himself

PIZZA PARTY

Good catch. Had no idea about the jew thing. Will keep hunting.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/27419

i literally posted a huge infographic with all of this INFO and nobody looked?

maybe an onion site that was shut downed

ok this is the 10th time ive seen this and it still just looks like fucking schizo rambling and completely irrelevant to the op?

> 4 posts by this id

>broken english
>unclear point
>transferrencefagging the food recipe shilling fixation onto me when my post has been exposing the use of food terms to take our investigation into the weeds[1]
>a nigger
[1]
>inundated with terminology bikeshedding

Looking into this now.

>1 post by this id

I want to believe but I just can't. Somebody please convince me we're not all being collective autists

bif = fbi
skipman = investigator
coal mines = glencore
think tanks = us

>sheriffagging
Do your own investigation shill nigger and stfu leave anons to their own.

Just read through all the previous threads, you guys are on to something.

I've been involved in the BDSM scene off and on for the past few years, and I can attest to the existence of code words, secret parties, lots of drug use, the whole bit. There's an undeniable rush about openly bragging about your latest exploits in front of unsuspecting normies, and it makes for instant rapport with anyone who is in on the 'game'. I recall reading in my local paper about an "important person" in the community, about how worried they were about it being revealed that they were in the BDSM community, and I can only imagine what the sick fucks that make backroom deals in DC get up to.

As another user pointed out, there is no form of political control more perfect than a cabal of kiddie fuckers. Want to tap into the levers of true power in society? Well then you're going to have to get videotaped skullfucking an eight year old Cambodian sex slave orphan. In exchange, you get access to the most elite club possible. For the club, they ensure their political control remains uninterrupted. From people like Epstein, we can see that clearly some of them acquire a taste for it, others likely hold their noses and do what they "must". Realistically, this is probably one of the only taboos left in society, and therefore is the only way of gaining leverage over newly minted members of the political ruling class.

How does this discredit wikileaks at all >6 posts by this id

the text is 1026 characters. fits into a 32 x 32 grid almost perfectly with nopunct.

there is a line of text in column 4 (maybe column 3, my matrix is not on this cpu) that says 'tiny doe goes rip sad'

that's a lot of coincidences.

>that only had pic related attached
what

MIND BLOWN

This meme is working.

Check out this plebbit thread: reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5av97i/lolita_express_proudly_servicing_young_and_old/ also check twatter for #flywithher and #lolitaexpress.

The pizza connection hooked lots of people and they asked questions. It opened lots of them up to new knowledge.

We need more memes of pizza and planes.

WHO IS IT FIBANON TELL ME glencore.com/who-we-are/board-of-directors/

see

See "The Defeatist"

Epstein Orgy Island

Holy shit lmao

How on earth did this start?

Did FBI user say something?

Laura Silsby

>567 pakala st, honolulu 96825 to honolulu
capped for relevance

how dont you see it?

Shills create a false narrative of some "crazy revelation discovered by wikileaks:^)" it turns out to be literally podesta talking about some gay ass sauce he makes

wikileaks then is laughed at for leaking nonsense, becomes less credible to the normies

there are MUCH BIGGER happenings that are actually not metaphorical code guessing that you should be focusing on

im not saying dont forget about this but it seems odd that it's being pushed and "memed"

>undeniable rush about openly bragging about your latest exploits in front of unsuspecting normies
This.
>others likely hold their noses and do what they "must"
I don't know if it's legit but I've heard it said that that's why there's tiers, some will only rape a 10 yo others will go beyond.

On the last 2 days we had videos that came out from alex jones and steve pieczenik, which said the same thing FBIanon did.

So we're trying to see if we find anything, which was led us to these emails.

bif wat u doin on couchsurfing??

couchsurfing.com/people/bifskipman

Make pic.

UPDATED CHEESEBAY INFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone want to buy some "beanie babies"?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26263

I think we should let the /pizzaparty/ be taken over by normies so we can focus on connecting the big dots. We have less than a week left to election.