/std/+/trek/

Season 2 predictions thread
(no spamming pls., danke schoen)

Attached: lzxnyninis8tvyd3e0bl.jpg (629x450, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qCKfoc_pLVU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's DISCO.

Turns out, Michael was right and men were wrong. Michael gets medal and holds speech. I'm ready for your next question.

I mean the overall backstory/arc. I hope it starts to set up TOS style stories.

Here's a prediction: it's gonna suck

Get out.

A CUTE

Attached: 999999999.png (638x811, 894K)

LORCA > MAXWELL

Attached: Benjamin_Maxwell.jpg (1435x1080, 656K)

If you have the wrong opinion, then don't post.

Starting early tonight, Mr. 229?

Attached: Armus.jpg (553x530, 29K)

orville is better

You shut your goddamn whoremouth.

Took the TAS dive finally.
Not near as bad as I thought it would be but the animation is rather crude.

Attached: TASKirk.png (1199x900, 1.27M)

Yeah, no, it looks good, user...
*polite smile*

The main characters look fine but nearly all of the aliens I've seen thus far look very silly to me and cheap. The first one is good enough though for a starter episode.

''Holodeck's all yours, user. I just finished up.''

Attached: Reginald_Barclay_2369.jpg (750x1000, 181K)

TAS is very silly, and there's only a couple of good episodes, but at least it's a fast watch.

I think the aliens looked great. Well, compared to what TOS had anway. Because there's no budget constraints in animation, so to speak.

>Animators work for free.

>Hey, I can greentext!

Mr. Barclay, bull-barc-cuck-will.holo was found in the buffers.

Care to explain this?

Attached: your_mother.png (627x647, 436K)

"thanks Barclay, you leave that special program we talked about in my personal file? cheers"

Gross.

>pic of season 1 will
>talking to barkley

wanna know how I know you've never seen the show?

Attached: 3a83391b68fe110c08dbccfec219780e.jpg (253x193, 23K)

Does Sisco believe in the prophets or just pretending? I think hes atheist.

>I think hes atheist.
He started as an atheist then became the god he didn't believe in
ironic no?

Attached: whatyouleave17.jpg (475x355, 33K)

didn't realize there was one already

OP is a fag

Sup Forums is now infected with 2 stds. Gas both of these threads t b h.

They find Good Lorc alive so based Isaacs can be back on the show

This. The shittier than shitty ending of S1 crapped all over everything they made during the entire season, completely ruined the season. Same shit will happen in season 2, so I'm not interested anymore.

I'm rewatching it all right now in rapid succession, and its such a better show the second viewing. Like how dumb I thought the spore drive shit was, and how every single episode my mind just wondered how this is a totally different Trek, but now I dont think about that at all, and I'm actual enjoy it greatly. Episode names are fantastic, and all the little tells that Lorca is mirror are nice to pick out.

Second season.. Hmm, they killed their captain, and the doctor, then Pike shows up.

So the Discovery is heading to Vulkan to pickup their new captain who would have been Kirk, but the Enterprise shows up, and intercepts Discovery, and drags them on a season long adventure (with either Kirk is captain of the Discovery, or we never see Kirk till the very end) where Pike ends up in his wheelchair, and Kirk (maybe show up last 2 episodes) does some heroic shit while being the captain of Discovery, and with Pike RIP he gets the to command the Enterprise.

Attached: fuckiongyea.jpg (1560x1186, 246K)

The asian chick comes back (the very next episode) and takes over starfleet. Then Michael travels through a wormhole and it's 8 months in the future and she's taken over but then defeated by good lorca in 1 episode at the end.

At the end of the season the enterprise d warps into frame but the comm system is damaged.

I would unironically love this

Yeah, cus you're just so fucking prescious, arent you, user? It just isnt worth your time.

nice trips

>99 problems
>rolls a 99

BASED virgin reading rainbow engineer

>virgin

IT STILL COUNTS!

Attached: GeordiLaFFFF.jpg (240x240, 21K)

>The asian chick comes back (the very next episode) and takes over starfleet.

No, she's fucking horrible. God, what is wrong w/ you people? How about new characters and a completely clean slate after this fucking embarrassment of all time that was S1 of STD?

Attached: DamarTHWAP.png (720x543, 408K)

Wasn't std going to be an anthology show?
What the fuck happened?

Jews got a freeby season essentially. They could fuck off no matter what, they were still promised season 2.

Go pol

[BAJORAN CLAPPING INTENSIFIES]

Attached: bajorans clap.png (720x540, 444K)

So I starred my voyage with TNG and I absolutely fell in love with it. After I finished it I watched the next generation movies and I decided to start DS9. Watching it feels like having my parents get divorced and having my mom date some complete jackass that begs me to call him dad. Does it get better?

Yes. Finish the first season. The last 2 episodes of season 1 are pretty good and should hopefully make you a fan.

It gets better, but it never gets good, IMHO. I'm a contrarian and liked VOY a lot more.

Initialize full holodeck cleaning and sterilization protocol. Vent all semen into space.

They are going to find every contrived way possible to not show or have Kirk, Spock, or Pike, or even the bridge of the Enterprise show up on screen. Cap this.

I'll keep pushing through, I'm hoping you're right. Jadzia and Miles are pretty cool though, and that Cardassian tailor

I meant to finish TNG then watch the original series but then I started browsing these threads and fell for the Dukat memes, figured I'd see him do something wrong but nothing yet.

Dukat is the best and he also did nothing wrong.

Attached: Dukat.jpg (400x397, 24K)

I look forward to his radiant moral correctness.

Does Geordy ever have sexy time with special lady?

Attached: dhghfghfhfghf.png (422x595, 8K)

Yeah, it's the side characters that form the best parts of DS9: Dukat, Garak, Quark and maybe Miles. (And Ezri at the very end.)

But sadly most of the series it's just Sisko/Kira/Odo/Jadzia shit.

Attached: Star Trek 1501251169924.png (1000x668, 585K)

>Quark
This. Quark is the best I love the Ferengi episodes except for Profit and Lace

Kira has one of the best character arcs in Star Trek history and Odo the neuroatypical loser is underrated as /ourguy/.

I wish Odo would spend the whole series sleeping in his pail, he looks like a naked mole rat. But Jadzia is cute.

>figured I'd see him do something wrong but nothing yet.
Later in the 1st season, Odo reminds him of the time when Dukat cheated in a game of Kalevian montar. You don't support cheating, do you?

>But Jadzia is cute
Her cunt is bigger than the wormhole

I'll crawl inside her and live there like a second symbiote

Only if he was cheating a Ferengi, it's like stealing from a burglar, legally unjust but morally grey.

Enjoy the double dick barbed klingon dick

DS9 will change your opinions on the Ferengi. You're going to be shocked when you finish the series and realize that Nog is the Best Boy whose smile you'd die to protect.

Is it canon that they're barbed? Are they just big double dicked space cats?

This but unironically

Im surprised by how much I like Quark, I know when I saw them in TNG and they were these cackling hand-wringing testicle-headed carpet baggers, they didn't do much to grab my interest.

>One influence on the Ferengi was what Herb Wright described as Gene Roddenberry's "sex fetish." In early first season discussions between them about developing the Ferengi, Roddenberry let Wright know it was his intention to make the species well-endowed. "He wanted to put a gigantic codpiece on the Ferengi," Wright stated. "He spent 25 minutes explaining to me all the sexual positions the Ferengi could go through. I finally said, 'Gene, this is a family show, on at 7:00 on Saturdays. He finally said, 'Okay, you're right.'"

I wanna stick my penis in Tilly's ass. Just so you know.

Attached: 6666666666.jpg (1920x1080, 241K)

Gabriel "Zhukov" Lorca was a great, great man.

I remember hearing that in Chaos On the Bridge and I really wish they would be gone with that design. I'd love to see everybody try to play it straight with Quark while he's got this massive codpiece on.

Do not mix roles user. I have no patience with it.

Remember that time when O'Brien got together with his old mates to mourn the death of their friend?

youtube.com/watch?v=qCKfoc_pLVU

Just in time for St. Paddy's Day.

No christianity in startrek, user.

>I find interspecies mating rituals fascinating to watch

Was this a Vorta thing or a Weyoun thing?

Attached: weyoun.jpg (593x444, 10K)

Filth

He was merely trying to secure dubs for the Dubsminion

Attached: Weyoun Get.jpg (600x450, 53K)

>/std/ + /trek/
>STD
who let this faggot start the general

Attached: upon capture.jpg (592x910, 117K)

Actually, hehe, actually it's DISCO.

It's Sup Forums. People do what they want without needing anybody else to "let" them. You should probably spend your time on some other website if you can't understand this principle.

usually some user starts it when the previous general reaches it's bump limit, someone dropped the ball and let the tilly fag have at it.

That's Princess Tilly, user.

Attached: 34554645646.png (500x500, 301K)

Attached: barclay4393.png (500x669, 359K)

>You think that's bad? You should see the state of my Holosuites at the end of the day. It's like a warp core breach. Sure, you get the casual perverts who just want a quick cum-and-run, they're no problem at all. But before you know it you've got a dozen bloodthirsty Klingons who want to re-enact yet another glorious battle and they're demanding to use live targs. And of course I have to let them because they could destroy my establishment. Then you get the weird cultists who want to perform obscene rituals. It's unbelievable, the amount my brother Rom has to clean up. But he knows better to complain otherwise he'd wind up on maintenance duty in the ore processing facility and nobody deserves that. Except for the Bajorans. That way I could sell them some food and medicine at inflated prices.

Attached: Quark.jpg (320x240, 95K)

kekt

IS BEE A LONG ROAD

Attached: ca44849d198703d341ef599b7ed62880437be04559bd7cc693f71515d4d4dc9b.png (298x246, 37K)

is she a slampig a braphog or just a whale? vote now

No hate, just Tilly love.

Attached: 1022222222222.jpg (798x888, 97K)

>loving that disgusting abomination of a landwhale
She's shit
You're shit

Attached: 1463047137389.gif (240x181, 154K)

Opinion disguarded.

Attached: 7777777777.png (720x1280, 1.29M)

>likes a tard
>spells like a tard
Tillyfags, everyone

Attached: 1461338688285.jpg (682x600, 100K)

potatoe