BREXIT HAS BEEN STOPPED

BREXIT HAS BEEN STOPPED

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/03/high-court-to-rule-on-brexit-legal-battle-and-theresa-mays-decis/

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/politics/728325/Article-50-legal-challenge-can-MPs-block-Brexit-will-Supreme-Court-overturn-ruling-EU-exit
youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY&list=PLbNqaauZ_b16z9_V7J98wQE9LcS3uvgXn&index=21&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=20kbH_LRgZc&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=RdLx0PPRS4A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MPs won't commit political suicide.

Have a bump.

This is bullshit though, they cannot overturn the will of the people. To do so would be political suicide and a certain victory for UKIP

>elite not listening to the plebs

Since when does Sup Forums give a shit what plebs and normies think?

What does that mean for the Trump? Pic related

express.co.uk/news/politics/728325/Article-50-legal-challenge-can-MPs-block-Brexit-will-Supreme-Court-overturn-ruling-EU-exit
>express.co.uk/news/politics/728325/Article-50-legal-challenge-can-MPs-block-Brexit-will-Supreme-Court-overturn-ruling-EU-exit
>express.co.uk/news/politics/728325/Article-50-legal-challenge-can-MPs-block-Brexit-will-Supreme-Court-overturn-ruling-EU-exit

>UK BTFO

Are we the (US of A) the last hope?

i tried to warn them, but they didn't listen

The fourth reich will shape up, with Brussels as its capital and the Germans as your overlord yurofags.

Britain is getting cuckold whether it likes it or not.

FUNNY ISN'T IT?

Putin is that you

Since they've started to share our best interests

How is it political suicide, though? The vote was pretty narrow last time and it's not like there's any threat from the disarmed populace or any kind of military coup.

Had the UK executed BREXIT immediately, would this ruling have any effect?

What can be done now?

This is who is leading the fight against Brexit, Gina Miller, a fucking shitskin anti-brexit campaigner. This is why white countries need to stay white.

I'm going to fucking riot if those cunts stop Article 50.

we are the plebs and normies

Lad it goes beyond left or right. Whether you are for or against brexit doesn't matter. If they block brexit it would mean it doesn't matter how you vote. It would mean ordinary common people would realize their vote is meaningless and it would make them mad beyond reason.

So to send a huge fuck you to the british establishment they would vote UKIP and fuck it up.

OH NO
NOT ME

youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY&list=PLbNqaauZ_b16z9_V7J98wQE9LcS3uvgXn&index=21&spfreload=10

youtube.com/watch?v=20kbH_LRgZc&spfreload=10

Oh wait, you don't have any guns, good luck with the rapefugees mates.

Also don't forget that while the vote was narrow it's still half of the UK population sort of. Half of the population that would be really really angry.

For their globalist masters, they will.

This fucking reddit cubs did this

I often remember all the times Americans rebelled against their own government. NAFTA, Watergate, the Patriot Act, mass NSA surveillance, vote rigging and being ruled by a nigger were all swiftly ended by armed Americans. Indeed, political corruption is totally absent in the USA because of that.

If only we could live in said system. No one assassinates MPs or takes their problems to the street here.

I know you want to make a smug brag about having the 2nd amendment, but you can't take on half the fucking country and the half that actually has high test.

This is a fuckup started by a nigger woman and passed by senile jews. They weren't even paying attention to the mood during brexit.

I remember all these nancy faggot brits claiming they were so based after this vote lol what a bunchbof cucks

>No one assassinates MPs

Do these people want civil wars?
Do they think that people will become less angry?

aka reinforce that the globalist system is rigged

they better bloody have a 3 line whip

no pls
pls, no

No you're not. You pussies will roll right over

The dubs on this worry me

>Are we the (US of A) the last hope?
Not if Shillary wins.

they force it through parliament and kick any tory mps out of the party who oppose it

How tough did you feel when you typed that? lol

Was it Soros work?

Is that why you repeatedly vote to remain part of our system?

No, but it would give INCREDIBLE leverage to anyone willing to contest the government legitimacy. If they can do that for Brexit, they'll be able to do that for everything

>butthurt brits get cucked back into the EU

BAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

REEEEEEEEE

Brexit will happen, just check these out.

Nobody will do shit, that's why everything bad is happening, at most they are going maybe do a march and then nothing will change.

Half of the population will be angry. Really really angry any way.

Now choose witch half is more worth in the long run.

Dirty idiotic pesants brexiting
Or
Billion pound heavy upperclass.

Sooner or later you gota get rid of one side.

chekd

You voted twice for a nigger and will vote for the niggers approved female replacement.

Reminder that if you voted leave because you wanted the UK "to take back control" and to return democracy and decision making to the people of the UK, then you should support this ruling.

Parliamentary sovereignty is the most basic aspect of our constitution and should be respected.

>9/11
Thanks Lithuania

Thought court already ruled that brexit couldn't be challenged in court.

>united cuckdom

GET YOUR GUY FAWKES MASKS ON WE'RE STORMING PARLIAMENT

You get shot by the other half voting to stay in.

They should shoot her or at least make her life hell.

No one has balls left in the U.K anyway, I wont even acknowledge the existence of britain since your a united kingdom, rapefugee's and all.

enjoy

I'm starting to feel quite...
>rustled

youtube.com/watch?v=RdLx0PPRS4A

What are you doing right now though, why not organize a protest on jewbook with other brexiteers

That was in Northern Ireland's domestic court.

Democracy is such a fucking sham now, when will people begin to take back their governments?

no offence m8, but it's true. brits have been getting cucked hard by the government for two decades. you sat by and let your country get flooded with migrants. you, and all the others that voted out aren't going to do shit, and you know it.

Also yoyre fucking retarded if you think this will stop brexit. It just means our constitution is being given the proper respect. Brexiteers who whine about this are just as Fascist as the remoaners

We have taken less refugees than the USA.

>your

YES RIOT !!!

Thanks for falling for the Jewish plot to destroy the pound, Brexitards.

Brussels = Baghdad, Germans = Turks

Makes sense.

Hows a sham if ot was 50/50 vote with a few scratches here and there and many idiots just voting the otherside because they drunk as fuck or just for the lulz

Does this mean that Dave-Ham Lover- Cameron will be back to banter Corbyn as the PM? My workouts have been suffering since he left his office as I used to to watch him do his banter magic on yt and work out.

Then why do you repeatedly support remaining under our rule?

This is about protecting our representative democracy you fucking moron. The exact same reason we voted to leave in the first place. What's the point in leaving g if we're going to let our own democracy become a sham?

>it's another 'Sup Forums goes hysterical and misinterprets news' episode

brexit is not cancelled you retards

Also why countries can't let women into politics.

Essentially you put the question to the people. A large motivation behind the vote was the belief that the ruling class do not care about the people, do not listen to them, and that they have no actual control over the political apparatus of their country.

This will provoke a huge response of disenfranchisement.

This isn't the sort of "political suicide" that threatens your chances at the election. It's the sort of "political suicide" that threatens the stability of your nation in the long run.

It's a very dangerous move. That's why even though the temporary Prime Minister May was not a supporter of Leave, she felt obliged to move ahead regardless.

Imagine if Trump was elected President, and Congress stepped in and annulled the decisions because "he's just too crazy!".

Would that necessarily damage the Republicans and Democrats at the voting booths?

Maybe?

I think the long term social effect it would have would be far more significant.

notice how you're constantly going back to an irrelevant point. we're not talking about australia's place in the commonwealth, bud. we're talking about how you'll sit there like a good boy and take it up ass by your government if they decide to not leave.

>majority of MPs against BREXIT
>now they can vote on whether to give us BREXIT
>next election is in 2020
>think we're not totally fucked at this point

the kind of people who voted to stay arent the kind of people who like guns

>Do these people want civil wars?
Yes.
>Do they think that people will become less angry?
No, and that's the whole point.

I wanna fuck the Fox

I'm not trying to be smug. The 2nd Amendment hasn't amounted to much here, largely because it's been very rarely exercised in the intended manner. It's just that the possibility still exists. The threat to the government is still there in the back of their minds. In instances like the Bundy Ranch you can see the real nervousness that set in for the authorities once the guns came out.

>Have referendum
>Ignore result because it doesn't suit the rich

The sooner we get rid of the illusion of democracy in the west, the sooner we can have the civil war that is brewing.

I'm quite genuinely angry about this. Please say there will be some sort of backlash against these swines also just a culling of the SNP

I don't understand this post. Elaborate?

hahahahahaha
>maybe
you really don't understand the fervor that average American white gun owning male has for the savior trump

>few uncucked fags protest
>protest turns violent because of some angry (((nazis)))
>few mosques and synagogues are set on fire
>police crackdown to protect the peaceful people just enjoying their daily lives

You are from SA anyway.

So the referendum wasn't binding, it was just an advisory referendum?

Sort of like what we proposed with gay marriage?

(result isn't legally binding, it's to gauge the will of the people)

Germans will be extinct in a few decades. How can they be overlord of anything?

btw you forgot the allahu akbar at the end

Do you have your assault spoon ready?

outplayed

Yeah saw this earlier wtf.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU BRITS CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT

Unfortunately UKIP has become something of a joke. Even if they weren't, FPTP would fuck them in the arse.

>guns
>england

Try again

This fuck-up is simply still not epic enough. They can drag it higher.

Do not blame me, blame kek.

What will happen is the Conservatives as a party will officially be fore article 50 and attempt to whip the vote so it passes, then it'll fail because MPs will rebel and all oppositions parties (beside the 1 UKIP MP) will vote against it.

Then the Tories will say 'welp we tried' and try to put the blame on everyone else while getting the out they wanted,

Theoretically the MPs should be prepared to back the will of the people on this, but most of them don't want it so there is a fair chance Brexit is fucked.

>brexit
>will of the people

Less than half of the country voting for something with a majority of them being retarded plebs who didn't know what they were doing and a chunk voting for it as a laugh doesn't make it the will of the people

#Bremain

I'm saying it's sort of irrelevant.

These sort of decisions are larger than the effects on voting booths.

This will be perceived by 50% of Britain has the ruling elite essentially ending democracy and deferring to an oligarchy.

Which probably won't mean much at first, but will set the stage for a populace who does not believe they belong to a representative democracy or have any control over their governance.

Sort of like how the Soviet Union didn't EXPLODE...It imploded. People just stopped caring and did not believe they had any relation to the state, beyond antipathy.

It's a step towards the perception of the government as a hostile dictatorship, not something you participate in.

It's like The Boy Who Cried Wolf. People already have no respect for the news media or politicians. Now all of their mistrust becomes cemented as "fact".

It's a silly move tbqh. They would have been better triggering it while changing nothing significantly. The plebs would have been happy, but mostly unaware of the policies being much the same.

This is too overt a slap in the face.

Will you take up the sword and fight for us once again old chap?

UKIP were always a joke. They were always a one issue party held together on the fact they all wanted to leave the EU alone.

They were useful for getting other parties to move on issues of immigration and EU membership for fear of UKIP splitting the vote.

Will you answer his call?

t. sour jock