BREAKING: BREXIT WILL BE REVERSED

dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html

KEKED AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/theresa_may/status/786224270519050242
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remain beat bregret yet again

nice (((democracy))) you got going on there.

The UK will put on the slave's manacles because some (((investors))) want more market stability.

You people deserve slavery for allowing this to happen.

Looks like it's time to bring out those butter knives and start a revolution.

DEMOCRACY

I hope there's riots over this

pls Brits don't act like German keks and take this up the ass

FIGHT like you did in 1776

This Brexit thing suddenly became really awkward.

>FIGHT like you did in 1805

>KEKED AGAIN
Whats going to happen OP? Revolution? Panic on the streets of London / Panic on the streets of Birmingham / I wonder to myself / Could life ever be sane again?

>mfw can steal your jobs again

But the MP's were given a vote on Brexit, along with every other citizen?

Bumping for Britfags

> Gypsy stealing a job
Go steal some metals you Indian.

Holy fuck, the whole democratic legitimation of their parliament is based on an election with a 66.4% voter turnout.
The Brexit referendum had a voter turnout of 72.2%, and has therefore more democratic legitimation than their whole fuckfest of a parliament.
How can those authocratic shitfaces even think about reverting this referendum?!

It's actually fair enough that MPs are going to get to vote. I mean, one of the core principles of brexit was restoring the sovereignty of parliament.

The question is, unless your MP is an SNP cuck, from (((London))) or one of the other small handful of Remain strongholds, are they going to dare vote against what their electorate voted for? If they do, that's the day democracy dies in the UK.

Bhahahaahahahahahahahhah

Britcucks.

This is your democracy right now being spat on.

"Dirty goy u think u can just vote ur way out?! BAHHAAHAH"

i am you Russian wannabe faggot

Jews

>allowing a nigger to overturn our whole Nations fate
>britcucks don't do shit again

I'm off to Murica once Trump wins.

> FIGHT like you did in 1776
You mean lose like you did in 1776?

Isnt the government's role to listen to the people?

shut up everyone makes mistakes you googly-eyed flip fag

> tfw a fucking gypsy makes fun of your ethnicity
Go back to your villege and fuck your sister. Ow, and return that stolen computer you're using.

Sorry m8, but you've triggered my inner historian. Nothing personal.

It's a shame you can't bear arms :)

seriously this. how was she even allowed in court.

>1 non native can sue against the vote of the whole country

>everyone makes mistakes
Your whole country was a mistake.

>I'm off to Murica once Trump wins.
Fuck off tea fag. we have shit to figure out before we let anybody in.

But isn't humiliating women loke this sexism?

Technically it's was a British revolution. It was Brits Vs Brits. They were not American until they won their independence. So we both won and lost.

REVOLUTION NOW

I don't know. It's the epitome of what happens when you choose ignorance over courage.

I don't follow our politics anymore. I have spent everyday of the U.S election watching fox news, browsing Sup Forums at a minimum of 9-10 hours a day since July last year.

Nothing you can do about it, i'm coming the fuck over. Also, I have 3 people that have offered me a room to crash into for a while.

So move over, bitch!

you can't vote your way out unless you vote your way out.

WE ARE KEKING THE ANGLO GERMANY!!!!

HOLY FUCK 3RD TIME REALLY IS THE CHARM.

THERE ARE NO BREAKS ON THE 4TH REICH TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!

I will find you and rape you to death.

Not before jamal and jose get you first.

Why so scared of fit and healthy Europeans coming over?

>a few dozen white men will take over parliament armed with spoons
the uk has no capacity for revolution, they will do as they're told.

Theyare still going to go through with it
Cobryn of all people already said it will happen. But what will happen is the deal will be softer. Which is fucking bullshit to help the krauts

They were British citizens, but they did consider themselves separate from Britain. They felt more under the rule of Great Britain rather than an actual part of it.

>95859747

I can take care of jamal and jose during the race war, but we don't need foreigners fucking up our one shot at a new country.

You stay on your shit island and fix it faggot.

So if you elect me, we can totally leave the EU if you like.

Oh you really do want to leave EU? Okay then. Cya l8r!

> But Dabid Cameron said we could leave before he left

Oh vey,
seems like the elite knows how bad a brexit is, not like your average incest island ape.

What do you think I am coming over for.

>stay on your island

I'll do as I fucking please and if that is partaking in some Race War in America, then I am going to fucking do it.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

EUROPA PREVAILS

>Incest meme
>Has had a large population for hundreds of years
>It only takes 10.000 people to avoid inbreeding

cameron was on record as saying he would comply with the EU as he was stay (mid way through up to the end of the vote) he pulled a anglo jew move

Oh yes, and you will be one of first people on our Reich train. Chu, chu.

And here I thought we were finally safe from your degeneracy.

You destroyed our universities and pushed TTIP and CETA.
I was so glad that you wouldn't be able to do more damage.

And now you try to jump back in.

It's like getting rid of the shithead who's eating double his rations whenever he can and then finding out that he's coming back and bringing a friend.

Democracy subverted by a non-British shitskin. Clearly a cause for beta faggots like you to celebrate.

Her husband is Alan Miller a hedge fund jew.

We welcome our wHite liberty loving brit brothers. Muslim bits can go fuck themselves.

WEW lad

I am information bot and it's important to know your memes! I will be popping in from thread to thread to spread information about contemporary internet culture, specifically memes! Today as you can see, we focus on "wew lad", not let me give you some more information! WEW lad, here we go! :o

About
“Wew Lad” is an obfuscatory expression associated with circle jerking or shitposting, which is often accompanied by a poorly-drawn illustration of a man’s face known as the “Wrinkle Face” or a digitally altered picture of the Doge Shiba Inu.
Origin
On December 14th, 2012, the network security blog SecurityMatters[3] reported that a 13-year-old student from Philippines was murdered for replying to a Facebook post with the word “wew.” The earliest known use of the phrase “wew lad” was submitted in a thread on Sup Forums’s [s4s][1] (shit Sup Forums says) board on December 14th, 2013.

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Chu chu next station the amusement park Auswitz hop on the holocoaster

EVERYONE IGNORE ALL THE SPAMMING OF THIS BOARD,

THEY WILL NOT BLOCK BREXIT

LABOUR WILL NOT BLOCK, DOUBT TORIES WILL

CTR ON SUICIDE WATCH, BREXIT IS GOING AHEAD..

Your favorite serf. Ugugug my German master

That's not unlike how I feel living in Britain today. I can totally sympathies with their revolution.

Government will appeal

lol

I will personally fucking riot if MPs cockblock Brexit.

If 650 MPs think they have a greater say then 17,410,742 votes, then the country will burn.

An MP already got killed over Brexit. Does the court want to risk the lives of more MPs?

This is insane.

Cheers, brother!

But mudshits by default aren't and never will be British. Just like niggers and spics will never be American. Some can be bro-tier, but that's it.

Do you think it sill kick off of Trump either wins or "loses" -- he can't lose either way, but you know what I mean.

REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 5TH OF NOVEMBER

Also, what happens to the legitimacy of the democracy/elected officials?

Revolution when? This is your last chance, britbongs. In twenty years time a white britain will be nothing but a long lost dream.

Why is the government even appealing? The brexit map shows that like 80 of constituencys voted brexit. Good luck to any mp who thinks it's a good idea to vote against their own constituency

How many ways to get what you want / I use the best, I use the rest / I use the N.M.E. / I use anarchy

HAHAHAHAA

RULE GERMANIA GERMANIA RULES THE LAND

Now pay taxes to the EU britcucks. And spread your buttcheeks for our car import you little sluts

Nice democracy britbongs.

Brexit wil be filibustered into the long grass. There will be no vote on Article 50 during this Parliament.

that makes absolutely no sense does it

Stop attacking your fellow whites. My fellow mongolians in Russia are already planning to conquer the broken Germany after the migrants bring you to your knees

>based Scotland

hahaha do as you please, I actually supported Brexit, I just gave up hope that votes change anything. I am just a empty hull, covered with 9000 layers of irony and hate

>twitter.com/theresa_may/status/786224270519050242

I trust you'll be alright bongs

Another fucking pro remain foreigner. It's like pottery.

Voting changes nothing. I am half German so i really feel bad for Germany. I never learned German but my Great Grandmother was fluent in it.

My German ancestors came here as farmers 100 years ago so they are basically Slovene though

we've had a taste of brexit, the poortheners are even poorer and have had their need of pointless rebellion sated, the people want to remain now. Thank you based parliament.

If you wish to win organise yourselves like Arabs and Niggers. Form nationalistic groups to defend your lands, you can start by pretending to be a charity organisation and help homeless Germans

Why can't people like you just fucking kill themselves.

No one actually likes you. You do realise this, right? You're a pussy who can't handle rough waters and need to manhandled by a foreign, you absolute unneeded and unwanted nigger.

Dude you have no idea how fucked we are here it is literally 70 years of self loathing brainwashing plus 40 years of feminism and whatnot.

I am not afraid to die its just comical how we let all of this go to shit on the behalf of fucking kikes and their nigger pawns haha It is funny actually.

I would not care if we get nuked today. End it

>UK absolutely confirmed owned by globalists and not the British people.

Well not people, subjects, slaves.

Join me over in America.

now we fight

they don't care.but it doesn't matter

Pretty much all of the conservative remain voices will vote leave in order to show they respect the vote

Corbyn and a few others in labour will vote leave and Corbyn won't whip the vote either way.

The DUP will vote leave, Carswell will vote leave.

The SNP, vast majority of Labour, and a few others will vote remain but I don't believe its enough to tip the balance

>Germans think calling us island monkeys is comedy gold

So it's true that Germans have a terrible sense of humour.

>implying the pro buisness majority of tory MPs will budge on single market access.

May would need to purge the party.

10,000 is the number to avoid significant genetic problems and inherited defects.
To avoid inbreeding altogether requires a population of theoretically 100,000. Otherwise you'd require a computer to tell you who has your genes before you fuck... which is exactly what people in Iceland are doing due to their small population. Most of them have an app on their phone that warns you if you're about to commit incest.

But parliament has never had soveriegnty over negotiation of international treaties. They should have just had to approve the final deal

Yeah he said he would do it "the day after the referendum" for the longest time. So everyone thought it would be easy. Brexit means Brexit.

Is this guy trying to stop anyone else getting rich like he did? It's like they want to maintain power and make sure no one else is as powerful as him. Or am i being paranoid?

>britcucks

It's an insult, not a joke, munter.

America is fucked as well. I was raised there. America is how Europe will be within 20 years and within 20 years America will be almost like Brazil.

I wish I died 1945 in Berlin

Then go out and do something about it. Do activism. All you have to do is wake up and the rest of europe will follow

Pathetic weak numale "english" watch children get raped in public, watch their parliament destroy them, watch third world subhumans flood in. They whine and do nothing. They dont vote. They dont revolt.

You deserve this. You weak cuckold faggots deserve a slow painful starvation your anti-white empire has sown.

Hitlers only mistake was treaking the english lile brothers. Hitler wanted peace. Hitler let your soldiers escape and offered terms after terms. You firebombed theor cities of civilians.

Enjoy this you cunts. Im laughing. You faggots cant even own knkves while im polishing my SKS anticipating cleansing the isles of you worthless faggots post-browning.

Why should anyone care for a nation which doesnt want to preserve itself?