youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no second amendment

we are coming to help soon

Maybe this retard shouldn't have quit before Brexit was a done deal

(Clinton wins)
>we are coming to help soon

N-no you guys just you know have fun over there.

Does this dumb racist know the public anger he provoked with his bigoted, xenophobic campaign?

Jesus Christ, I knew Brexiteers were retarded hypocrites, but I never thought it was this bad.

Seriously, If voting was mandatory in the UK, it would have been a decisive victory for Bremain! Get it through your thick skulls that not everyone is a racist piece of shit like you, and the right decision was finally made in the end! We live in a globalised world now, and there is no room for this silly and antiquated notion of nationalism.

WHAT CAN MUMMY DO?

What anger? Britcucks will kneel and comply.

get the whips out.

figuratively.

SAYS THE INCREASINGLY NERVOUS MAN

English Republic and abolition of the House of Lords when?

I'm sick of all this Theresa May suckup BS. She never supported Brexit and is fully owned by yids. This was probably opportunism by her so she could say it wasn't her choice.

get beaten you gay cunt

dubs confrim

I guess all those [>be american get shot] memes aren't all that funny now, huh?

guys fawkes did nothing wrong

>be british
>get fucked by government
>nothing you can do about it

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

we should of let Germany finish you, at least it would of been a more Honorable death than this.

Very good goy....

Where are we rioting? In the meantime send letters to your MP.

>be brit
>internet is down for some reason
>fucking pakis can't save rare queen pictures now
>go out to buy some tea
>get spooned to death by somalians

>have constitutional monarchy
>send literally millions of young men to die for queen and country
>parliament sells you to the Germans

DEATH TO KING GEORGE

USA USA USA USA

I wish you stayed in the Commonwealth lads desu

this, hate crimes went up approximately 6,000,000% after the brexit vote.

T. Kiwiposter who forgot his VPN is on

British civil war? Great lets get the gang of Anglo hunters back together and fight for comrade Corbyn's liberation of the working class!(in exchange for land in ulster with it's anglos shipped off)

People have no real power. Just accept it

i told you you faggot ass brits
i told you there was nothing you could do to stop me from coming and leeching off of your cuck country

on our way too, mates

True, I did some studies and Australian aboriginals are nonexistent in Israel.
Thankfully me and my colleagues are already working on a program for a more diverse Israel.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Europe will never be recovered again. Congrats for being cucked by leftists.

[spoiler]
Please be a dream ;_;[/spoiler]

murican here. whats the state of the uk right now?
are people excited that brexit might happen?

>public anger
>no weapons

Fuck parliamentary democracy, mob rule is the preferred form of government in 2016.

Jokes aside, the kikes ARE about to just take Brexit away from you. If you do nothing to stop them, you are the biggest cucks ever, period.
What are chances of massive riots over this? I know Britain is a police state where you get v& for carrying a butterknife. Will people rise up?

Nige needs to make a comeback ASAP

>Implying we fucking need them

>Die in the millions for your Queen.

>She replaces your offspring with Africans and Arabs

Ultimate cucks.

History would suggest that you do.

Not true, Trudeau is going to give a lot of brown people power over you.

Many british families have illegal, un-registered cutlery from the butter-knife black market

>be check
>have people constantly think I'm a Flilipino
>go down to Prague to watch the wealthy Brits have a good time
>see one of the Brits offer my mother 10 Euros to film having sex with her
>watch it online afterwards
>go on Sup Forums to tell Brits brexit was a mistake

>Retarded hypocrites

I can't wait to see them try and pull the "Freedom and Democracy" card next year when Hillary wants to get into a shooting war with Russia over Assad.

Sorry britbongs, but you must suffer so that more Americans will see the folly of allowing the liberal cancer to spread. This will contribute to MAGA.

Shotgun certificates are easy as hell to get.

Can you imagine an arm of people shooting 12 gauges? 8+ pellets per shot in 00 buck. Have five people shooting 3 rounds and you're looking at 120+ .330" caliber pellets. Even the low-recoil ones can easily hit 1300 FPS.

I wouldn't want to start a fight with that.

The police force only has mace, rape whistles and 'please don't' cards. Who the fuck is going to stop a mass of pissed off citizens wielding clubs, bats and blunt tools? The military isn't going to follow any order to fire on their own citizens, fuck, half of them probably voted brexit too. They'll assist in enforcing the country's democratic choice.

This is what you bongs get for being more concerned with the royal wedding than pro firearm legislation. You may as well convert to Islam now with the rest of Europe. Your fellow whites will be the ones who disarm you in the event you rise up. How fucking sad is that?

>She never supported Brexit and is fully owned by yids.
This is true.

burn it all down

>51% of people support something
>turns out it's a terrible decision, economy crashing with no survivors
>Farage quits because he's a typical populist, all pie in the sky ideas, no actual plans
>"HURRR I AM THE AVATAR OF THE BRITISH PUBLIC, MY RAGE IS THEIR RAGE"

fuck off and brush your teeth you froggy twat, and take your kraut wife with you

>check
What did he mean by this?

>yfw 17,400,000 people vote UKIP or BNP next GE

So this confirms that the election was basically a sham, correct?

I mean, you have to believe that they legitimately thought that remain would win. But now that remain has lost their basically say "well fuck democracy and all that we're going to stay anyway".

And there are people out there who wonder why Americans cling to the second.

This is what happens when you bin that knife my brown brother.

Why is he so based? WHY?

More than half I'd say.

Has this been the craziest week on 2016? Brexit cancelled, Cubs winning world series, FBI going absolute madlad and Trump surging out of nowhere in key states?

This is the equivalent of a sequel to an 80's action movie, where the main character of the previous film is relaxing after saving the world only to be called back to action

She's a woman, those creatires don't fight, except for when it's too late.

how were areas split for the referendum - was it the same as parliament constituencies?

if it's the same: leave voters in leave constituencies needs to write to their MP to remind them who they represent.

otherwise mother theresa needs to whip the fuck out of the torie remain cucks.

not losing hope just yet but I did think this might happen

Memes aside, How likely is it that the MPS will vote different than the will of the people?

I'm just so sick of the liberal talking points about this issue. About how they were misled, how they didn't quite know what they were voting for, etc. As if that's ever not the case, and as if that's a reason to upend democracy.

Yeah sure right after both the congress and the senate approve of Trump's victory

>It is February 2017
>Civil War has broken out with in the UK
>Due to the Boarder Abolishment Act of December 2017 the Continued Union Confederacy of the Kingdom forces number 80% of the population
>Cornwell is the last holdout of Nigels Brexit Forces
>Pro-EU forces are rapidly advancing through the peninsula. It is only a matter of time before the Sovereign line breaks
>Nigel is preparing to make one last smug speech, while downing a pint
>Over the horizon the Atlantic Carrier Group arrives
>Trump himself is onboard the command ship
>As the the US airforce eliminates the EU airforce Nigel is finally free to do what needs to be done
>He personally leads a charge against an army 5 times the Brexit army's size
>((((AntiFa)))) forces fold like the paper soldiers they are
>The British Isles are rapidly retaken with a giant dome placed over London as Sadiq Khan and his forces suffocate inside

>Now its time
>The continental reconquista can begin

"I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore"

If any MPs are stupid enough to block this then it will just mean more votes for UKIP and make labour even less electable. They need to realise why many western nations have become more right wing and if they are still arrogant enough to think they can go against this they deserve what's coming to them.

What happens if Parliament overturns the will of the majority?

I'm an expat Scot, and my relatives on normie book are talking civil war. Holeee shit.

Hopefully you faggots go to their office and kick their ass

Depends on how much they enjoy their careers. Any MP in England/Wales that votes against it is finished. The cucks up north will be fine though.

Same as before the vote, media and public discourse is full of anti-brexit leftism and any mention the contrary is met with "oh my god i cant believe it you racist". But the majority know they are morons and previously relied on always out voting them, this ruling shatters all of that. If our parliamentary democracy loses the second part of its name we'll have to remove the first part.

it's not really remain saying no.

The court is saying no because it wasn't a binding referendum. So we need a binding referendum or a vote in parliament to actually do it.

Agreed, but I don't think MPs are really that arrogant to go against the will of the people

How to defeat shotgun army:
1 man with rifle shoots them all from 150 yds and then goes to lunch.

May dissolves parliament, deselects remain-supporting tory MPs and wins a landslide snap election

Civil war soon

kek

Sit your ass down boy. Nobody told you it's allowed to defy Black/Arab cock.

youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ

Yeah, I was being conservative with my estimate. There's no way they will be able to suppress the or contain the rage that will come with denying Brexit after the public voted for it.

>may dissolves parliament

uh....

Don't they have any weapons as a sort of "shit hits the fan" backup?

hopefully britbros sort this shit out.

He means you got trolled.

Nice cheque btw.

>So this confirms that the election was basically a sham, correct?

it confirms that Prime Minister May's protestations about brexit meaning brexit, the govt. doing a solo run on brexit, were a sham. She was setting Cons up for an election. I voted to brexit.

I think besides Scotland most EU supporting MPs will not try to block anything exactly for the reasons you say. Even Jo Cox's constituents voted 60%+ for leave.

Fucking Fags
>The people made their voice clear
>The court rules against the government the only time the government sides with the people
> The prime minister lost a court case she didn't support anyway kek
> Mps Vote the decision of the people when the people already fucking decided.

Am I late? Did I miss the uprising yet?

godspeed Nigel

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Civil war SOON.

>A woman fucks it all up.

Big surprise

They've binned the knives and gotten a life a long time ago, user.

the court ruled against it because those are the rules.
the court is probably quite happy to support it; but the rules must be upheld

>TFW a referendum isn't enough

Bin that knife user. There will be no riots.

KEK WILLS IT

I wonder if this has all been planned to a tee: the fake stories about voter regret, may delaying, the parliamentary vote.

It seems all perfectly set up so they can vote against it and claim its fine because most people now dont want it.

I think it might be blocked, in which case riots and if that comes to nought then guaranteed i will move out of this nation in a few years with my wife.

LEL! Brits better start loading your weapons....

Oops, you faggits gave up all your guns. Good luck cucks!

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

You weak faggots deserve this.

Agreed..but I doubt there will be the same courtesy delivered when they decide to delay Brexit for two years against our will.

Not that a pitched battle is likely again in modern warfare but a sniper can only carry so much ammo and if the opposite side rush him and have enough people he'd never take down everyone.