WHAT?

WHAT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zpG1Ywmbioc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THIS BETTER BE BULLSHIT

hello darkness my old friend

There's room in America, Bongbro.
If you get tired of your country our door's always open.

You tried, Britbongs.

BRITAIN YES!!! You will forever be slaves to Deutsche-Brussels alongside rest of Europe! Hahahaha you thought you could opt out of WWIII so easy?

BTFO ANGLOS

100% real. The White race is doomed... by it's own governments.

I guess we'd better get ready to say hello to the United Caliphate. Goodbye UK. We'll miss you.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Good. The only people who wanted to leave were stupid, racist old white people. Similar sentiment is here in the States too, which is why we can't let Drumpf win.

Rise up and create the fire. Rule Britannia.

kik out the judges :)

fixed!

Here's what's going to happen now.

1. May will go to the Supreme Court
2. If she wins, May triggers brexit
3. If she loses, it goes to a vote in parliament and it passes because of MPs in Leave constituencies, May triggers brexit.

tl;dr It's fucking nothing.

t. constitutional lawyer.

BRILLO NOW

>"constitutional crisis for humiliated Theresa May"

Yeah that's one way to put it.

How about "makes clear you had only one choice in the election"?

"Points out the uselessness of democracy"

"OBEY YOUR GLOBALIST MASTERS FILTHY PEASANTS"

Actually, no, it's not. Not to white people at least.

xDDDDD

Motolov SOON

The thing these people don't realize is that their precious pakis are the first to die if something happens

The ID checks out

The Germans did this.

IT SAYS JEW IN THE ID

Lads can't the queen make it happen. Its still her nation and what she said should go

Dey racis

Racists are the only ones holding this fucking country together.

>JEW

Holy molly.

Good one chap.

Thank G-d. Can't let these antisemitic racist sexist old white men ruin the new generation's lives.

Was BREXIT just some good old banter all along?

Someone add me in the screencap

.. O-okay?

lynch the politicians! go go

Seriously though, will 2016 be written in history books as the year the globalists won?

>JEW

Theres no way Brexit cant happen. No fucking way.

We'd just grab our guns and....oh....wait...

youtube.com/watch?v=zpG1Ywmbioc

Holy shit the world is actually fucked.

Its not the end yet, but you can see it from here.

Id

Heyy, looks like EU have finally found the place where all the refugees will be sent.

Who would of thought fighting the (((establishment))) would be so hard using laws n shit

Maybe... just maybe we should start.. you know... maybe just start killing cunts n shit?

YEAH

Sup Forums is always right huh

>Check ID
N-N-NANI?!?!

Hold me Sup Forums

I'm livid. Just end it all now.

>mfw

Nice ID you have there, juden.

>old white people

They're the remainers you fucking dunce

Fuck off you fat cunt

And this is why article 50 should have been activated back on June 24th

this

Time to spill blood

Yes goyim. Independence is racist. Better stay in the EU for the sake of the future. Which by the way is the rapefugee immigrants' future, not yours. Are you an antisemite or sumthing?

>the Prime Minister does not have power to use the prerogative to trigger Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty to start the UK’s exit from the European Union – without the prior authority of Parliament.
why did they make the referendum then? I doesn't make sense. Why aren't you protesting?

T-theyre here!

>women
>positions of power
Pick one and only one

>inb4 Maggie - bitch destroyed your industry and the Falklands were only won because your navy and air force did their very best

remember remember the fifth of november

Didn't FBIanon say that Brexit wouldn't happen?

> JEW in id

It's not decided yet, besides if it goes to a vote in parliament, will it pass?

This message has been brought to you by the JEWy

That ID though....

Wake up, white man

oy vey

the id doesn't surprise me at all

Nope

The ones who voted leave are economically illiterate people who didn't want immigrants

>JEW

kek is with us

they thought they could just vote their way out.
What a bunch of cockgobblers.

The older I grow, the more pic related

The Jig is up!!!

OY VEY!!

>JEW

BEGONE ! VADE RETRO !

KEK PROTECTS US AGAINST YOUR KIKEISH WAYS

>jew

They were defeated in who's court?
EU or British court?

What's the point of a referendum if you ignore the results? Trying to conjure up "BRITAIN YES" sentiment and convince people opposed to the colonization of their island that they're a minority?

PRAISE KEK ! SMITE THE KIKE

>Thank G-d
You are still calling your gods name in vain, because your intent is to call his name.

also this

Oy gevalt

But I thought literally nobody in your Parliament aside from a scant few wanted it? I know it'd be political suicide to vote against it if your constituency was for it but that's still a very real opportunity to kill it for good.

That being said, since she was going to do it without a vote anyways, can she not just do some meaningless vote for show like 'all in favor, all oppose, cool doin it anyways'?

>one JEW by this ID

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WAR. We march on London tomorrow.
I'm not having this shit.

London is fucked and it's fucking us.
We have the most secret and sneaky nukes - even the Yanks don't know where they are.
NO ONE BLOCKS MY BREXIT VOTE.

FUCK LONDON. YOU BASTARDS.

You didn't really think your vote mattered in the end, did you?

Wrong.

Silly user, the globalists won a long time ago

People's will? Never heard about it.

This is why people hate the fucking establishment, fuck all of these fucking rat fuck parasites who get to dictate policy for the population they have absolutely no respect for, and why would they? If you screw up you get to retire with a guaranteed paycheck for the rest of your life, may as well just try to serve your own interests while you can because you win even if you lose.

Democracy...

OKAAAY

THE FASCIST REGIME

> Americans being absolutely unaware of their immigration system

If they go out and cause a ruckus the government may revoke their right to bear spoons. Better stay at home

Brussels already said tough shit even if you do find a way to walk it back - do they think the EU leadership will just welcome them back?

Thanks for correcting the record, Ehud.

The fuck there isn't, a white man or woman with a decent education and good genes is always welcome in my house and to my beer.
Be sparing on the beer part.

If there's a mass protest happening I'm fucking there.

This has pissed me right the fuck off.

>God

hey brits you made in the past sten guns from scrap nuts and bots, surely you can find a way to get ahold of some guns to get rid of your kike government

>we march on london tomorrow

you cant do shit you little baby just sit in your room and cry like you always do

hahahah