Is Canada even redeemable at this point?

Is Canada even redeemable at this point?

If doubles then yes

If doubles, Trump threatens to kick Canada out of NATO if Trudeau doesn't stop ruining the continent.

America should leave NATO, it's a fucking joke just like the UN

I'm starting to think it's one big plan to combine the whole north american continent make every country their have no identity like Americans so they all become American.

we aren't xenophobic and have never had a problem with immigrants

Kek has spoken

We already let in 300,000 immigrants a year.

What they are planning to do next year though is increase the number of economic immigrants and decrease the number of refugees accepted. So it is actually a better quota than last year. Still not perfect, but a new day will dawn soon enough. Forces are coming together behind the scenes, don't worry about Canada's future.

You never have a problem until you do. And at that point it's too late.

We've been accepting immigrants since the 60s

Maybe its the type of immigrants. The italians, Ukrainians and Portuguese have integrated quite nicely since that time I believe. The young brown people of Brampton are also totally westernized. If anything its the fucking Asians with their Chinatowns that have trouble integrating but then again Asians are the least violent demographic so I'm not concerned.

Looks like Trump is going to have to build a 2nd wall and get Canada to pay for both walls

>no jobs
>more people
What could possibly go wrong?

>refugees
>help economic growth

how? these people will do nothing but get free shit. thats not how it works.

yeah theyll consume shit but whos going to pay for the stuff theyll get?

If doubles Eternity awaits.

>someone who probably lives in a white community in the suburbs

Kys

All is lost.

Speak for yourself nigger

only by voting for capitalism can kanukistan rise again

Bump

don't bother, Sup Forums doesn't respond to facts, only memes

MY NIGGA

No, Canada's destiny is to become a cultureless non-country life raft filled with all of the world's rejects.

It's not such a bad thing, if you're a third worlder vagrant that is.

>become

Canada has agreed to resettle up to 20 million "illegals" in the United States if Trump wins

That's what I have noticed, sadly. It's why Reddit is ironically the better platform to discuss this stuff.

Sup Forums needs stronger moderation or we need a higher traffic Sup Forums.

What even is a Canada?

Wait, fucking what?
That's more than half our current population

Spontaneously becoming 150% more populated without the infrastructure and jobmarket to support it isn't just a bad idea, it's downright criminal

Looks like we need to build another wall

if you have a functioning economy you lose shitlord

>oblivious to history
Shut your stupid mouth, you uneducated syrup nigger.

bullshit

A northern invasion? Great.

those of use real people left in canada, all 100 or so of us are being eaten alive by this fucktard turdeu or however the fuck its spelled. the guy is a retard and this country is on a shit-track to shit ville. remember your few fallen brothers, anons.

the brainwashing here is so terrible you literally have people welcoming their demise. RIP

>don't worry about Canada's future.
Listen to Mr. Rothstein guys. We don't need to worry about Canada's future. It's all in good hands.

Fuck this country, it can't be saved

It can and will be saved. Cultural nationalism will save it. Just stay tuned.

nice shitpost, m8