HAPPENING 5th November!

HAPPENING 5th November!

Exclusive interview with Julian to be aired all day on RT! For RT to clear their schedule and show one interview all day long - it has to be something *really* good!

Sat before elections, Guy Fawkes day, Million Mask March - this interview could be something totally wicked. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KKvvOFIHs4k
youtu.be/iLdg8_KYZu4
twitter.com/musalbas/status/793001139310559232
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15162
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dude's old news. He handled everything like a chump and made no difference. Comey BTFO his Aussie ass.

Stupid as fuck to air it through RT. Of course it would be nice to see this but airing it through a Putin controlled news cable is autistic retardation at its finest with the lame brain Russian (((connections))).

If aired through RT, these morons deserve every bit of backlash they receive from this.

>Putinleaks being interviewed by Russian Times
Really makes you think

Nerd virgins on suicide watch. I truly pity you,

I have teachers in my school who talk about muh Russians doing muh hacks, I wonder how they'll try to play this off

The interview wasn't done by RT - just being aired there. And seriously, like any of the US MSM would air the entire interview anyway.

Matches the LARP from earlier. Basically wikileaks did have pay to play October surprise leaks but source came and leaked worse stuff, so they changed their plans last minute for a Nov5 leak of some sick sick twisted stuff. We'll see.

>Russian propaganda outfit declares Russian propaganda released by Russian propagandist to not be propaganda.
>film at 11

youtube.com/watch?v=KKvvOFIHs4k

Anonymous has had there name dragged through the mud over the years and been hijacked by others but god dam these words still strike a chord.

I tell ya what I'm waiting for the day everyone and I mean EVERYONE runs into the street and says I'm not gonna take it anymore and they all take down the powers that be.

>Pilger
>Assange

Shits about to get hot.

assange is a russian stooge

Thanks for correcting the record

>made no difference
>exposed tons of people for collusion with hillary campaign
>forced people to resign and be fired
>still releasing damning information on a daily basis

really made me think

Agreed.

youtu.be/iLdg8_KYZu4

twitter.com/musalbas/status/793001139310559232

Ask them if you hack my phone and send yourself an email from my account how can a tird person know who send the email.

Make no mistakes in there is no way that it can be safely assumed that the leaks come from external servers without internal manipulation from local servers

>That flag
>Not another shitpost
The golden age is upon us lads

could have just as easily uploaded it to youtube though and not opened themselves to that critisism
first media apperance with assange since his internet was cut off filmed by john pilger -- people would watch

Bump

I'm getting slided into oblivion everywhere I go.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15162

Dr Wyss is literally Dr Wily
He's performing illegal human experiments
He's a reclusive billionaire who works with Podesta, the Clinton Foundation.

DIG HERE

There is much more to this

He still hasn't revealed any recent e-mails ONE WEEK FROM THE ELECTION DATE

>Exclusive interview with Julian to be aired all day on RT!
Did Julian finally earn that "Snowden DeaL" he's been working so hard to get?