Are you guys fucking joking?

For what reason would you vote in trump, what is the possible logic in this do you retards think it's funny to blow up a system that has done nothing but benefit you spoiled brats?
Do you want to go back to living during the days where nuclear war was a very real thing?
The days where Hitler rose and murdered countless?
The days where stalin killed millions upon millions of his own kind?

Do you not realize the benefits of globalism, you fucking children were born during a time of peace and your whole reason to blow it all up is because of some Mexicans and the occasional fucking muslim extremist???

Get it though your thick skull you fucking spoiled brats just because some mexican stole your job it's no excuse to blow the whole system

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

found the cuck

kys

>it's no excuse to blow the whole system
Who needs an excuse?

For what reason would you vote in Hillary, what is the possible logic in this do you retards think it's funny to blow up a system that has done nothing but benefit you spoiled brats?
Do you want to go back to living during the days where nuclear war was a very real thing?
The days where Hitler rose and murdered countless?
The days where stalin killed millions upon millions of his own kind?

Do you not realize the benefits of Isolationism, you fucking children were born during a time of peace and your whole reason to blow it all up is because of some frog memes and disgruntled white people???

Get it though your thick skull you fucking spoiled brats just because some white guy is hardworking and conservative it's no excuse to be slaves for the whole system

helicopter rides soon, cuck

capitalism
prosperity
fuck you to feminism and multiculturalism
the wall
guns
no syrians

thats enuf for now

who is this guy I keep seeing on this board??
with the blond hair????

and who is Hitler I keep seing his name who tf is this guy anyway

>benefits of globalism

name one

fun disease we thought extinguished

Why do we need an "excuse"? The fact that you will lose out is a good enough reason for me.

Proof that retards shouldn't be allowed to vote.
The death of democracy is the stupidity of its citizens,

And Hillary is the epitome of Democracy.

Just like when she snuffed out Sanders using dirty tactics. The hypocrisy of CTR knows no bounds. In the end you're shooting yourself in the leg.

>do you retards think it's funny to blow up a system that has done nothing but benefit you spoiled brats?

Yes!

oh look at you

I bet mummy and daddy are so proud of you, being such a disgraceful piece of shit

> we democracy n shit

Have you still not figured out that your country is not democratic?

Retards like you shouldn't be allowed to vote, because you don't know shit about politics

>For what reason would you vote in trump,

he's the only eligible candidate running and I don't like crimes such as pedophilia?

>Get it though your thick skull you fucking spoiled brats just because some mexican stole your job it's no excuse to blow the whole system

We do it for our children, not for ourselves.

Morons who echo your sentiment are selfish and shortsighted faggots who don't deserve prosperity.

The system we have now is unsustainable, and our children and grandchildren are going to have to foot the bill.

>For what reason would you vote in trump, what is the possible logic in this do you retards think it's funny to blow up a system
Yes.

>Get it though your thick skull you fucking spoiled brats just because some mexican stole your job it's no excuse to blow the whole system

yes it is.

On the contrary, that's the only means by which democracy lives.
If the public were intelligent they'd quickly choose something else.

>realize the benefits of globalism

Nice bait but your tripped up you zionist twat.

sage

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

Post your Trump videos lads.

libtard tears are delicious

The left destroys everything it touches. Fuck progressives, Fuck HRC. Hail Trump! PRAISE KEK!

>everyone that doesn't agree with us is a mindless zombie

Fuck New Yorkers.

4years of memes is all I look forward to. kys nerd virgin!!11

>Born during a time of peace
Huh?

It's time to draft our daughters to fight Putin boys GOGOGOGOGO

You. are. the. bourgeois.
You are useful pawns who don't know you are pawns and unfortunately, it's easier to fool someone than to convince them they have been fooled. But it can't be helped. You'll just have to see the results for yourself.
You are literally defending the very corruption that you probably claim to be against.

>Do you want to go back to living during the days where nuclear war was a very real thing?
Better not vote for Hilldog then

>1 post by this id
Gr8 b8 m8 r8 8/8

>think how we tell you or you're stupid

Fuck off media

The US government and DNC are corrupt. There is a mound of evidence of them controlling the media and now trying to control the FBI.

Trump is a rebel. Trump is the last hope for Democracy.

>Do you want to go back to living during the days where nuclear war was a very real thing?
No, that's why Trump is the best option.

He doesn't want to nuke Russia because they hacked into his phone.

OP couldn't be more of a faggot

No goy

SAGE

'77, here.

Go fuck yourself, faggot.

>insulting people to change their mind will convince them surely they won't dig their hills in

(( divide and conquer))

shut up you faggot we'll do what's best for you

>united states of america
>democracy
neck yourself

>I want to live in 1984.

I just don't want our greatest ally and economic guarantor to fall to tens of millions of brown people tbhfam

Born in a time of peace? I was born during the Cold War, gulf war, saw the towers fall, and went to Afghanistan twice.

Progressivism is the cancer that led to the rise of Nazism and this time we're going to nip it in the bud before it takes root again.

Never forget.

I like how the left doesn't even read books and they call people dumb.

I prefer corrupt oligarchies to globalism