Hugh Mungus WOT!

She is back Sup Forums
>youtube.com/watch?v=XHrvNYUTTpw

You can also donate to he gibs me dat page
>youcaring.com/zarna-joshi-675039

I want her to jerk me off so I can cum all over her forehead dot.

List of her supporters

She's the fucking worst

this disgusting poo in loo thinks someone would sexually assault her. maybe in pooistan.

>comments disabled

Her music choice is really creepy.

Feels like im being brainwashed

She obviously doesn't want to hear from all the Wayne Kerr's.

Why did this imbecile rear her ugly head around the corner? Surely she has a curry to make.

Oh, and what the hell is that on her face? Looks like she smeared faeces on her forehead.

>INTERNALIZED OPPRESSION

We have a word for that. It's called 'repression'.

christ I didn't realize she was so ugly lol

>british accent
>A fucking Paki

Why am I not even surprised?

kek I thought it was a mark on my screen

>comments and ratings disabled

>the sisterhood

All SJW cunts are ugly. Its why they are SJWs repressive, narcissistic screeching harpies.

oh shit crazy whore's back!

>immediately laugh at Nigger Faggot

oppression is strong in this one.

oh boy, can't wait for the H3H3 meme response video tbqh.

You're a mungus guy

lol she's literally bordering on schizophrenic

Wow, she is actually insane. Seriously, she's going to kill a man one day.

Screen cap this.

If they call you crazy then they are trying to silence you!

WTF. I am a feminazi now.

"Everyone is wrong except for me."

She is totally unaware of her madness.

What she did to Hugh Mungus was literally trying to frame him for rape because he was making a fucking joke, creating a public scene with the intention of trying to put everyone against him, something that could have created a mob that could have ended lynching him.

Stupid psycopathic bitch.

ALO MY NAME IS BOSHMINDA ABRAHADESHARA AND I'M GONG TOLK TO YOU ABOUT INTOLNALIZE PRIBLEGE *poos in street*

> For you

Fuck this brahmin cunt, hectors whites on how we're fucking evil incarnate and is all high and mighty off of marxist post-colonial tripe that positions her as the victimised group that she is yet to cast(e) out the beam in her own eyes as she dissociates herself from her privileged brahmin background who ran a 4000 year scheme of classist, raceist and elitist oppression and are the reason why india is so backgrounds as her people secreted knowledge away from the dark skinned Indians (whom they considered dalits) and not only does she consider herself above her fellow Indian, her parentage deserted India after plundering it and being the benefactors in the longest running system of oppression in history for their entitled whore of a daughter to talk down to whites about our supposed privileges.

Holy shit, lads. Imagine actually thinking like this 24/7. EVERYTHING IS OUT TO GET YOU. They're convinced when someone is being nice to them there is systematic oppression in their language. Look at her fucked up body language. It makes them psycho. Sad.

>goes viral from her own stupidity
>in front of millions of people online
>still lack any self awareness

literally paying her money for a stupid joke she won't even care about

Don't worry, I have it covered.... *^_^*

Well guys, shes right, you know

>ratings disabled
>comments disabled

It's amazing how she will have received 95+% comments telling her she was in the wrong and being totally unreasonable and the way she interprets this is affirmation that her world view is correct and that she is being oppressed by men and brainwashed women

"I must be living in an oppressive patriarchy or else I wouldn't be receiving all these comments mocking me!!"

I really wish I didn't see this thread. This shit hurts my brain :(

Is Idaho a meme or is it any good?

It's funny but they're paying her money for that so I'm conflicted.

she can used all of the 20-30 dollars in donations to buy a dildo and a used condom to go fuck herself that's what

Not even a hillary voter would sexually harass her.

That for the heads up.
Almost clicked that

She literally has some kind of schizophrenia. I spent a decent amount of time with schizos in the ward and she definitely sounds like one

Look at her rant about how "crazy" doesn't exist. She's most likely been diagnosed in the past.

It's scary when someone with insane schizophrenic delusions can be mistaken as a legitimate advocate of social justice and modern feminist theory.

Feminism. It's a religious cult. It actually has the same circular logic that religions uses to justify themselves.

>We need feminism
>We need God.

>Why do we need it? People are critical of feminism
>Why do we need it? The writings say so.

>the man who sexually harassed me
>he was hostile
KEK

The words of Vox Day ring true: SJW's always lie, always double down, and always project.

Vox Day is pretty based. Loved him on TRS.

that accent is kinda hot to be honest

I'd give her a kiss on the cheek.

Be sure to leave a dislike. She may have ratings hidden, but she can still see them.

That girl is literally an untouchable street shitter.
Bet she got in the US by getting all the reservations.

>Crazy
>Modern Feminist Theory
>Mistaken

>"The man who harassed me"
>ratings and comments disabled
I'd still fuck her, but in a bad way, you know, like beating and spittin on her and cumming inside and then punching her.

i want 2 die

>comment disabled
into the trash it goes

if you give attention to this whore you're a fucking idiot

10 maple golds says she lives in a dumpy apartment with her stinking fucking cats wondering why she's still single. I couldn't imagine walking around all day feeling like a (((((victim)))).

Holy run on sentence fatman!

>>>/reddit/