Why do they let /pol exist?

why do they let /pol exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

s1099.photobucket.com/user/MithradatesMegas/library/Wisdom of Terence McKenna
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They know we're actually irrelevant.

Because OP is a massive faggot who sux off over 9000 men a day.

>Implying they want to kick the hornets nest and force us out
If they SHUT IT DOWN then it would be immediate red-pilling for anyone still on the fence.

A new imageboard would pop up, we'd have more ammo and some of us might even go out into the real world to affect change.

Because Sup Forums is a bunch of irrelevant NEETs who think they are the real deal with their ebin maymays when they really aren't.

It keeps logical thought quarantined

why do you exist

POO

are jews watching everything we say?

The term Containment Board is not a meme although the idea began as a prison of sorts we have since overthrown our masters and opperate in a more free alcove.
To praise the name of God.
Also procreation..

Because Hiro might be a complete retard when it comes to websites, but at least he still likes an interesting Sup Forums

Sauce??

Trump will shut it down after he is finished installing Tranny bathrooms everywhere. He is a Trojan Horse.

Whether you like it or not this place is an incredible source of information and to get a good read on how the the current political counter-culture thinks and feels.

I'm sure the FBI loves this place and actively browse it.

why?
do you think criminals are on /pol?

It's a containment area. If (((they))) shut us down we will spread like redpill cancer across the internet and cause much more damage.

Thoughtcriminals

To keep an eye on the fringe.

T. McKenna's five percent rule.

>So long as the counter culture remains below five percent of the population, then the government won't set aside money to destroy it.

how did he get that number and government info?

Ex FBI employee here. Sup Forums was just a funny joke in our circle. In the term "/pol is satire " was coined by us

Here you go.

s1099.photobucket.com/user/MithradatesMegas/library/Wisdom of Terence McKenna

From Terrence himself. He was answering questions about why a guy who advocates the experience of psychedelic mushrooms is allowed to speak publicly about it.

He goes into how our government wants to appear to be for free speech so they allow a few screwballs to speak to eggheads behind closed doors, but really when enough people start to listen the government rolls on them with tanks and SWAT teams.

Who?

>s1099.photobucket.com/user/MithradatesMegas/library/Wisdom of Terence McKenna

Good man, I haven't seen these.

Because Sup Forums are the useful idiots of the current system.
There is only one person who represents better capitalism than Hillary Clinton and his name is Donald Trump.

But the FBI is pro-Trump

Honeypot.

Because they know we cant do shit. All we fucking do is bitch on an anonymous message board while our race, cultures and nations are destroyed and subverted. We cant do anything because if we complain IRL we lose our jobs and our friends. If we manage to have a stable income while publicly holding our views (Richard Spencer, David Duke etc.) we are just demonized or ignored by the media. Normies are completely unaware of reality and will continue to be until its too late.

Even when we do make breakthroughs we just end up getting cucked. The UK government is trying to stop Brexit now and I am beginning to lose hope that Trump will be elected either due to Burgers being fucking blind or rigging.

Freedom of something or other.

>have a bucket of shit
>you don't think "i'm gonna get rid of this bucket by spreading the shit everywhere else, and then removing the bucket"

I ask this about /mlp/

And even If Trump does win. Sure, there will be plenty of Liberal tears and Illegal Immigration could stop for 4-8 years. But is Trump going to increase white fertility rates? Is Trump going to stop Marxist subversion in our schools and universities? Is Trump going to stop whites from becoming a minority in the US? Probably not, and after his time as president they can always get some puppet in to relax immigration again, re-raise taxes and continuing the Pozzing of the US.

>Checks flag
POO

FOR THE LULZ

TRUMP IS AN IRL SHITPOSTER TROLLING THE SHIT OUT OF THE ESTABLISHMENT

THE AMOUNT OF SJW BUTTHURT TRUMP HAS GENERATED SO FAR IS WORTH THIS ENTIRE SHITSHOW, AND HES NOT EVEN IN OFFICE YET

ITS LITERALLY HAPPENING

I ask same question about canada, my answer is TESTING GROUNDS.