1/3

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478038868126.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2/3

3/3

Wtf?

Nate Carbon is finished

Nate Silver is contemplating his existence right now.
Expect tomorrow he will give Trump a 40% chance of winning, Kek.
He's realising the power of meme magic is greater than that of moloch

I think he's just joking around desu. But it is funny. Perhaps he can put some of the shekels he's raised from this race into a hair transplant.

Truly a "JUST" moment

"Losing it" implies he ever had it in the first place. Nate Plastic fumes is only right when trying to be a sarcastic kike

At this point it's not Nate Bronze

it's just Nate.

Nate consolation prize

Oh shit

Nate wooden spoon?

I think this is Nate Tin's way of saying Trump is going to win.

Nate Toilet Paper

That fatso is the ultimate numale.

The delay was only 15 minutes. He can't get anything right.

What went wrong?

muh Nate Aluminum

Thanks to twitter, we can pinpoint the moment when Nate Woodpulp realized he is literally the worst statistician in world history

Nate Smegma

Sadly there's even worse

wtf

Nate is going to predict trump as winning tomorrow. This will be reported by every news outlet that exists on the planet repeatedly until everyone hears about it.

Then, this will be enough to motivate lazy liberals to vote, thus ensuring the Clinton presidency. A new phrase will be coined to explain how his prediction actually changed the election turnout.

If Nate were to only follow his "polls plus" prediction, it would only show Clinton in a narrow victory, but would lead to a Trump presidency, thus leading to a situation where Nate Silver cannot predict the president while being able to predict the president at the same time

Has he correctly predicted anything this year?

>PVClo531
>PVC
>Plastic
>Nate Plastic
>531
>538
myself confirmed for Nate Plastic

Nate Brass

He's referring to a tweet made in 2014 that in 2016 the Cubs would face the Indians in the world series and it'd be tied and go into extra inning. Then the world ends.

>2016
>2016
>2016

Is he going mad over being wrong every time?

Is anyone else worried Nate Lead will try and self harm himself in the coming days?

He's just joking around. Try developing a sense of humor.

Nice trips

"Worried" isn't the word I'd use to describe my feelings.

Has anyonw tweeted this at him? What about the one listing every time he was wrong about Trump?

>be Nate Silver
>be wrong literally every every every time
>"I just want to be right just one time" says you, Nate Silver
>"just one time in all the times"
>Chicago Cubs haven't won the superb owl in 108 years because of goats
>"Cubs will lose, all the data points to the Cubs losing, I have statistisied and the Cubs will lose"
>good one nate, you'll have to be right this time .jpg
>

From hero to zero. So sad.

>Cubs
>Super Bowl

Luntz btfo

what did he mean by this

She's cute

are you blind?
>superb owl
american education

yes, just about every single primary

Also, its a fallacy to assume that because his predictions were wrong, his data and approach was bad. He made the best predictions with the available data, outliers and corner cases always occur.

Nigga he said Cruz would win Indiana and Clinton would win Michigan

He never had it.

>yes, just about every single primary

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478038868126.webm

This. Only those with no education or knowledge of statistics say otherwise.

You idiots expect him to be some kind of fortune teller, he's just telling you how the stats add up. It has nothing to do with his opinion.

Nassim Nicholas Taleb has been tearing Nate a new asshole pretty much every day for the last six months. And by that I mean publicly humiliating the fuck out of Nate Silber and his shitty blog.

That fuckwit Nate is now legit insane in addition to hilariously dumb is just icing on cherry.

He was born.

Nate Lithium on suicide watch

How can one man be THIS wrong about everything?

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Looks kind of like Ben ((((Shalom)))) Bernanke

Man if I was a statistician I would make my predictions pretty close to 50:50 for stuff like this so I wouldn't get nuked from orbit over stuff like this

>NATE GALLIUM

why would you give him "just fuck my shit up" hair when his hair is already kill yourself-worthy

It's all over.
The Cubs won and now so will Trump
What a time to be alive

>Nothing to do with his opinion

Silver admitted his opinion fucked up all the data about Trump and caused him to be so wrong during the primaries. He wrote article after article about why Trump won't win and after Trump won, Silver wrote an article saying he was sorry he acted like a pundit by allowing his feelings to obscure the data.

He has since doubled down on his feelings, because of "reasons". I'd guess to show just how smart he is, idk if thats the case, but Silver definitely went off the deep end.