Who's scarier, laughing Batman or silent Spider-Man?

Who's scarier, laughing Batman or silent Spider-Man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1bmM7Ihv0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Silent Spider-Man
Pete goes autistic when he's mad

Laughing Batman because he gets into fetish gear and keeps his Robins on a chain.

The thing about that pic that always bothers me is A. do Batarangs work that way? Seems like that would be kinda....lethal
B. why is Bats throwing them at the wall and towards me?

Take a guess

Silent Spider-Man. If Batman is laughing it's part of some plan that he has, because Batman would never lose control like that. If Peter is silent, you have officially pushed him too far.

Silent Pete.

Who is in the hospital bed?

Silent Spider-Man by a mile. Dude's a fucking terror when he's pissed

I'm guessing the vulture?

Adrian Toomes. He had a stroke mid fight that paralysed half of his body.

Silent Spider-Man. I wouldn't wish it to anyone to be on the receiving end of that.
Peter would be a terrifying villain.

it is

Holy shit.

Silent Spider-Man is a fucking monster. Imagine being pursued by a faceless, silent form with gaping, soulless eyes as it contorts itself into sickeningly inhuman positions, crawls along surfaces like a giant insect and pops up wherever you least expect it to.

SM.

Laughing Bats is only scary when you've elvated the relationship to a point you might as well be lovers. Or you may just mistake him as some imposter.

Silent SM is just this guy staring at you crawling along the wall about to do fuck all.

It actually really makes you appreciate Pete's quipping and congeniality when you think about how truly terrifying a silent Spider-Man is.

Someone post those panels where he's silently stalking the Chameleon through a house and Chameleon is pissing his pants in mortal terror

*arachnid

Thanks bud

Is this from the story where he drowns half of the Sinister Six?

Yup

Plus people are use to Spiderman and his quips, If the guy who talks too much stays silents you know shut is about to go down.

He always throws the batarangs in such a way that his target gets hit with the blunt end of the fucking thing.

Let's be real here. If either of us were on the receiving end of a silent spider-man or laughing batman, we'd piss our pants.

But of the two, Batman would probably be scarier.

A silent Spider-man is angry at himself more than anything else. He blames himself for being merciful and fun and is now silent to make up for lost time. He's focused on fixing his mistakes and making things right. There's no sadism in it, just a cold and calculated ruthlessness.

A laughing Batman is broken and unhinged. He's a mentally ill manchild whose coping mechanism has finally turned into his poison. A laughing Batman has gone insane and is a threat to every body.

Unless you meant like, Adam West Batman that smiles and laughs and quips like Spidey. That's not scary at all.

I don't think that's what op meant

One thing that is never brought up whenever this pic is posted is how fucking good peter's balance is
>Building just collapsed in the water of the dock
>Waves and debris everywhere
>Spiderman uses a half broken plank floating vertically to avoid getting wet
That is RIDICOLOUSLY hard, and he even lets go of it to snap a fucker's wrist WHILE STILL STANDING ON THE PLANK

edgy/serious/silent spiderman was and always will be scarier than batman in general

He's got motherfucking spider balance, bruh.

I wonder how scary an angry Flash would be

You wouldn't live long enough for your nervous system to process the emotion of fear.

Wally made Zoom bitch out by threating to go after him as a child or something.

It's not a matter of balance, rather it's impossible that the plank could float and hold the full weight of Spider-Man's body at the same time (unless he has "Spider Weight" as a super power too.)

Did he just kill that guy? WTF, just because he hurt his feelings? I mean I always thought "Mad Spider-man" is more of a bitch that genuinely scary or anything. Same with Injustice Superman, not because a character can cause great harm doesn't make them scary.

>I mean I always thought "Mad Spider-man" is more of a bitch that genuinely scary or anything.

Read The Death of Jean Dewolfe

who is scarier angry Flash or drunk Iron man?

He Lets him struggle for a bit before letting up and says thst for a man that wants to die that he clings to life pretty hard.
THIS and the Return of the Sin Eater.

Again that's not being scary that intimidating using fear of death completely different if he was genuinely afraid of Spider man he wouldn't say what he said it in the first place.

Spider man isn't scary the harm that he can cause is. For example people are afraid of Batman even though most people and criminals know he doesn't kill. That is fear, fear of a person an idea, a symbol. I liken "Mad Spider man" to Injustice Superman for a reason, no one is afraid of Clark Kent they only fear what he might do if he doesn't get his way and through a tantrum.

>For example people are afraid of Batman even though most people and criminals know he doesn't kill.
They're fucking afraid of him becuase he regularly cripples and maims his oppponets who could've seen that coming? And what about Titania and Kraven who are deathly afraid of him?

But Spidey is super human. At the end of the day, Bats is a man. A man with incredible training, equipment, and planning. Being a loon is a detriment to his process. Silent Spider-Man is raw power and speed coming for your ass, without the human conscience to slow him down

The scariest super heroes to piss of are Flash and Batman.

Batman has the no killing rule yet he is always in control, push him to a point he laughs and you know all sense of logic has left the place.

Angry Flash it's so broken you won't even have a chance to be afraid, depending on wich Flash we are talking about, most are happy go lucky guys, however if you manage to break a Flash, we'll there is nothing you can do to stop them.

Both are lose lose situations, one is a Zealot with a back up plan for the back up plan, the other is someone who really believes even the coldest villain can be rehabilitated. If you push those two personalities past their breaking point you are about to see hell break lose.

Still doesn't kill them. Every Superhero does the same hell even law enforcement does it sometime Batman is just more effective at frightening people you know the whole "Superstitious and cowardly lot" thing. You just singled out two people that's it? it would be easier to single out people who are not afraid of Batman for me, two people being afraid of you isn't that much user.

People aren't afraid of Spidey because everyone already knows he's a goof who quips about everything.

his fist breaking your teeth, that's the accident

come on Flash, stop

I'm just wondering how badly Peter would hurt Mephesto once he realizes he royally screwed up his life.

Which is why it's scary when he's not goofing. They know if he's not cracking wise something is very, VERY wrong.

What comic is this

>we will never get an annual of Peter finding out about OMD, an launching a calculated campaign of revenge against Mephisto drawing upon all the mystic bullshit he's encountered over the years

Rapist Batman.

Batman isn't superhuman like Spidey and an unhinged laughing Batman wouldn't have the plan for a plan for a plan that mentally stable Batman has that's what actually makes him a threat

Why did they make Mary Jane so unlikable?

I forget what it was, but I think it was in an annual or somewhere where Pete's throat was sore and he couldn't talk, so everyone thought he finally snapped and went off the deep end like in Origin of Species

>Batman would never lose control like that
He just did this last week.
Also before Killing Joke was made canon it was supposed to be ambiguous if he killed Joker or not at the end.

I remember that. He was up against Dr. Bong.

Man that story was such a disappointment. I was really hoping it had a chance to be good since Kings "I Am" arc was over. I keep really wanting to like King's bat run since I really like his other work

Wait what? The Riddler?

>blunt force trauma to the head can't be lethal

Bump I love angry spidey threads. I'm surprised nobody posted the kingpin panels yet

Stealing your energy and turning you into a living statue that’s aware but can’t move.

Realism

At least she has a good excuse to be a cunt, she had an abusive dad

most women are just cunts for no reason

>push the Flash so hard he breaks
>suddenly get hit with a wave of memories
>childhood, adolescence, adulthood, the Flash was always there, just on the corner of your eye, watching you, reminding you that he exists and can arrive at any moment in your life
I don't know why you would even bother to fuck with anyone that could travel through time

How come only the last box has a closing quotation mark?

Fuck off Damian, he's batman and that op pic is dumb.

Laughing Batman? What, you mean like Terry? I'm not familiar with this "Laughing Batman" thing. I know he loses control of his emotions every now and then, but usually it's to his detriment. And while a Batman without restraint is a plenty scary idea, Batman's wound up too tight and too much of a moral story to loose restraint without losing composure.

Silent Spider-man and Laughing Batman gets annoying after a while because they never delivers. One will beat up the bad guy worse than he usually does but he never follows through and kills anyone. It's a lot of hype and no fulfillment and after a while you start to realize that there will never be any fulfillment so you don't get hyped.

Who's the artist?

This is what comes to my mind when I think of Laughing Batman.
youtube.com/watch?v=T1bmM7Ihv0Y

Definitely Angry Flash. Drunk Iron Man isn't reallyy scary, more like a hazard. Angry Stark though? Oh boy, now THAT's dangerous. He's not Batman, he doesn't a have a no-kill rule. He has Dyson Spheres, Clean Nukes and ridiculously advanced AIs in his disposal.

Gordon is disappointed.

Oh wow he scared Harley. Big deal.