Punish Machine?

Punish Machine?
Iron Castle?
Warisher?
Tank Frank?
Iron Skull?

Any explanation on why anyone would give Frank the armor or why he would be willing to work with anyone to use it?

FRANK MACHINE!

Or possible War Castle.

I just want to know when does this come out

>Iron Castle
liek dat one

From today at the con -

>At Marvel’s “Marvel Legacy: Next Big Thing” panel at the convention, writer Matthew Rosenberg revealed Frank Castle acquires the armor starting in issue #218. “The Punisher needs to level up,” he revealed, “so he decides to overthrow a European government.” During a military coup, The Punisher “decides to take the War Machine armor while nobody is using it.”

This is stupid. Really stupid. Frank doesnt need to "level up"

House of Ideas.

Cool. I was scared they were going to pull some dumb shit like him working for Doom or Riri. Has he ever used a suit before? I have vague recollections of a "What if" and maybe something in continuity.

This: ...but also this: As long as they make it fun, I'm down. Better than whatever horrors they're putting every other popular character through.

Gun Man.

He did, it was the one where Dr. Eskrine didn't die and they made an army of super soldiers. But Steve is disappears in 1945 just like in 616. While he's missing the Skull secretly takes his place and takes over the US. When Cap revives in this universe he encounters Frank Castle who's wearing like the horned 60's Iron Man armor but with Punisher colors.

make it Black Iron Castle

and give him a Pilder

>European Government

are there even still any rogue Euro states left?

Knowing current Marvel they were probably anti-immigration, anti-refugee, anti-Islam. That's probably enough to be "rogue" and get overthrown.

Sokovia.

>no helment
you think he'd no ebtter

The Castle

Catalonia.

>The Punisher needs to level up...so he decides to overthrow a European government.

The Punisher being re-animated as a mystic zombie AND an angel of vengeance makes more sense than this.

>Frank's next evolution is a Power Armored Zombie of Vengeance

I'm still holding out for Punisherverse when everyone is Frank and they have to come together to take on the one Frank that refuses to pick up a gun.

Frank with War Machine makes a lot of sense narratively, aesthetically and thematically.

The guy just wants war. His colours are always a dark shade of black/grey and white. He never turns down a fuck load of bullets. He always uses weapons of other characters.

If there was event where he went on a crazier criminal killing rampage then it'd be pretty cool.

As long as this ends with Frank draining the suit, realizing he has no clue how to service it or reload it and then just detonates it in someone's courtyard when they gather all their lackeys to marvel at how they obtained the War Machine armor.